Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

What Does Oga Seun Do With His Life Everyday? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Does Oga Seun Do With His Life Everyday? (455 Views)

Can You Work In A Place Where You Submit Your Phone Everyday? / I Gave My Boss The Shocker Of His Life. / What Does Consolidated Salary Actually Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Oga Seun Do With His Life Everyday? by Thecreatorx: 12:42pm On May 17, 2021
I'm thinking this guy has a boring life, poor social lifestyle which isn't bad. But guy what does he do everyday? Play games, read through nairaland perpetually?
Internet marketing is awesome but internet fatigue is my worst enemy, the feeling of being useless and bound to your computer, I feel for seun if he always go through this

1 Like

Re: What Does Oga Seun Do With His Life Everyday? by yomi007k(m): 1:12pm On May 17, 2021
If you bring 7 white turkeys, 3 eagle eggs and black palm oil.

I will show you what he does.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Oga Seun Do With His Life Everyday? by illicit(m): 10:16pm On May 17, 2021
Maybe he is an alcoholic

1 Like

Re: What Does Oga Seun Do With His Life Everyday? by lilvicky68(m): 10:32pm On May 17, 2021
Oga seun rule 22..don't ask for bbpin dey make me laugh..

1 Like

Re: What Does Oga Seun Do With His Life Everyday? by Bigboy289(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Thecreatorx:
I'm thinking this guy has a boring life, poor social lifestyle which isn't bad. But guy what does he do everyday? Play games, read through nairaland perpetually?
Internet marketing is awesome but internet fatigue is my worst enemy, the feeling of being useless and bound to your computer, I feel for seun if he always go through this
Most of his works are outsourced, "poor social lifestyle"? You can say that again when you have money...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Sport Bet Ruined My Life / Essential Skills For Your Career Development By University Of Leeds / Read This Before You Start Earning Online!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.