Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,187 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) (37001 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) / Anambra Ministry Of Transport Inaugurates Keke Control Officers (Photos) / 20 Nigerian Students Charged For Attacking Malaysian Pokice Officers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by Halexgos3(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2021
KanuSE:

So who's job is it to see to the maintenance of the facility if not the responsibility of those who use it daily.

We don't have maintenance culture in Nigeria, that's why our facilities look so derelict. State/Federal government can hand over a brand new building to the police but come back after 2yrs and you will cry for these robbers parading as police.

Nonsense
Well the nature of Nigeria police station is nothing to write home. You can imagine a corps that is meant to maintain law and order is the one causing trouble to the environment , you think those Hoodlums , thugs don't know there source of operations , well I doubt if the gun they are using are not from the same police men that are securing the society .............
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by generalwo(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2021
preciousmetals:
Biafra will be govern by genuine Constitution and not individual, igbos are democratic people right from the origin, the Western World learn democracy from the life of an Igbo man, you can go on research
..... This is the very points our problems starts from as a country....... Thinking that a particular set of people are the problems of the country..... If the igbos are so good as you stated, how come alot of them are going to other countries to push drugs and many of your governors are being arrested for funds embezzlement...... Or isn't the same people who will come together to form the ruling class of the Biafra Republic? Will u remove their brains and install the ones made in Anambra for them to stop being corrupt??

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by NaMe4: 6:25pm On May 17, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

asaba declaration is at work

it is now clear that the unkown gun men are fulanis

Observing keenly.

Funny thing is the IPOB even denies being behind the attacks, but have their members killed extrajudicially by security agents. While these 'UGM' keep on wrecking havoc.

This was how police stations, DSS offices, etc were attacked by Boko Haram in the North East in 2009.
I seriously hope the US report on planned infiltration by the ISIS/BH is not happening.
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 17, 2021
helinues:

Must other experience what you guys are going through?

Can't you keep this your UGM stuffs to SE... That's trespassing
No one trespasses in his own aboriginal country, unless you want to divide them and rule them for your own selfish reasons.
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 17, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

You can also say that Nigeria have been peaceful everywhere. Hope you didn't know that these were when your military was training UGM
Those were the days when the official terrorists were busy training the UGM,unknown to them that it will only harden their minds against them.
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by generalwo(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2021
caprini1:
Somehow i dont blame the youths,youths that parents help in bribing teachers to pass exams? Youths that mothers buy laptops for and advise them to go into internet scam? Youths that see government officials steal money and are been hailed as successful?.…

We can only get better with a just and righteous leader irrespective of religion.Who is ready to invest in people development and not rail lines and wheel barrows.

A leader that will do everything for security, Education,Health ,food and shelter of his people with no single bias or ethnic bigotry.Thats my dream though.
..... Sir I am afraid a good leader may not be enough to restore Nigeria..... Will a good leader stop girls from pursuing material things instead of a good life? Will a good leader stop Nigerian youths from practicing cultism both home and abroad? A good leader can only do his best to lead....the bulk of the work lies in the change of mentality of the people....... Without a general change of mentality especially in the youths who make up majority of the population, there can be no head way to the promise land......

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 17, 2021
helinues:

Nemesis in their region ... Self inflicted pains and agony
Then why crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by vioment: 6:33pm On May 17, 2021
generalwo:
..... Just wait till Biafra becomes a country bro..... Let me tell you this, the problem of Nigeria is not in the tribe or language spoken or the size of the country or anything like that..... The problem of Nigeria lies in the mentality of its people..... An igbo man sees a Yoruba man as an enemy while a fulani man thinks they have the monopoly of power and rulership in Nigeria..... Same thing will happen if Biafra becomes an independent country...... If we all change our mentality, 9ja will change for good

I don't think an igbo person sees a yoruba or any tribe as an enemy. If You say igbos are weary about Islam, you will be right. Am talking from my past tribalist life.

Most igbos have Yoruba friends, that they are really close with. This I know for the most part.
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by doublecross(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2021
This is not true! It was photoshopped
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by xaggar(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2021
moneyissweet:
Who is the government and how many police and army do you have in Nigeria? Is it the same useless army that Boko Haram has been killing since 2009.

Only fools do not know the consequences of gorrila war.

Its guerrilla war

Not

GORILLA war

Very funny!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by helinues: 6:59pm On May 17, 2021
Baawahala:

Then why crying more than the bereaved.

Crying or commenting... You are the one crying already now
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by sharpsecret: 7:00pm On May 17, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
My concern/fear is when or if eventually BIAFRA becomes a nation..........
How will the guns be retrieved from ugm??
if nigeria remains one how will the guns be retrieve from them?
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by sharpsecret: 7:03pm On May 17, 2021
tit:
Fake news.
Where are the wounded policemen?
Where are the dead policemen? Which mortuary?
we set them ablaze
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by sharpsecret: 7:07pm On May 17, 2021
helinues:
Toh

Pikin wey talk say him mama no go rest should also forget about sleeping
make i ask u..we dey sleep peacefully for zoo befor?infact na now our mothers dey go their farms with rest of mind we have never slept peacefully in the zoo....and we will never sleep until biafra comes...that is the only place we can have peace...
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 17, 2021
When the head is rotten what do you expect of the rest of the body?
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by helinues: 7:11pm On May 17, 2021
sharpsecret:
make i ask u..we dey sleep peacefully for zoo befor?infact na now our mothers dey go their farms with rest of mind we have never slept peacefully in the zoo....and we will never sleep until biafra comes...that is the only place we can have peace...

I understand your worries.. But we are sleeping peacefully here in SW
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by sharpsecret: 7:13pm On May 17, 2021
helinues:

Is Delta Igbo land?
yes
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by Biafrannuke: 7:15pm On May 17, 2021
Abagworo:

Don't be happy you've won a new convert cause I can never support a lunatic with online radio power. My only interest is bringing to fore the fact that it is not a Southeastern problem.
Did I say we won a new convert? Did I tell you we are looking for one? If you're looking for one after okorocha disengaged you, sorry grin no vacancy.
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by helinues: 7:16pm On May 17, 2021
sharpsecret:
yes

In your wildest dreams... Is Delta state in SE?
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by femmoy(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
My concern/fear is when or if eventually BIAFRA becomes a nation..........
How will the guns be retrieved from ugm??

Good reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by sharpsecret: 7:25pm On May 17, 2021
helinues:

I understand your worries.. But we are sleeping peacefully here in SW
that is because they come to your land and grab anywher they want and u do nothing....they chased u guys at lasu gate last month...last two months shasha was burned down and ur men fled....kwara state have been takin and u cant find oba but emirs there....we dont have peace in SE because we resist but u hav peace in the west because befor they shout u have surrenderd
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by sharpsecret: 7:27pm On May 17, 2021
helinues:

wen was south south formed?if delta is not igbo so what caused the asaba massacre
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 7:30pm On May 17, 2021
Hope they freed the inmates before setting d station ablaze?
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by helinues: 7:45pm On May 17, 2021
sharpsecret:
that is because they come to your land and grab anywher they want and u do nothing....they chased u guys at lasu gate last month...last two months shasha was burned down and ur men fled....kwara state have been takin and u cant find oba but emirs there....we dont have peace in SE because we resist but u hav peace in the west because befor they shout u have surrenderd

All those are past stories not present..

NE and SE have lots in common lately

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 7:55pm On May 17, 2021
generalwo:
..... This is the very points our problems starts from as a country....... Thinking that a particular set of people are the problems of the country..... If the igbos are so good as you stated, how come alot of them are going to other countries to push drugs and many of your governors are being arrested for funds embezzlement...... Or isn't the same people who will come together to form the ruling class of the Biafra Republic? Will u remove their brains and install the ones made in Anambra for them to stop being corrupt??
We all Igbos are BAD,We don't want share the same country with you saints.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by Maconstruct(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2021
Police/ Army men are peoples husbands and fathers.
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 8:04pm On May 17, 2021
helinues:

But why did you yorubas and hausafulanis massacred our People doing Nigeria/Biafra war?
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by sharpsecret: 8:09pm On May 17, 2021
helinues:

All those are past stories not present..

NE and SE have lots in common lately
even jagaban said north and west are one
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by helinues: 8:11pm On May 17, 2021
sharpsecret:
even jagaban said north and west are one

So as Ohaneze saying North is the second home of Igbo

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by helinues: 8:11pm On May 17, 2021
goodnessme1:
But why did you yorubas and hausafulanis massacred our People doing Nigeria/Biafra war?

Ajangbanjatis

undecided embarassed
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 8:29pm On May 17, 2021
helinues:

Ajangbanjatis
undecided embarassed
Answer me.

why did you yorubas and hausafulanis massacred our People doing Nigeria/Biafra war?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos / Sanwo-Olu Opens 11 Road Network, Health Centre In Bariga (Photos) / 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.