Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million (32300 Views)

Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by SenecaTheYonger: 2:21pm On May 17, 2021
cloud:
what does wearing a condom have to do with a guy not wanting to stop during sexual intercourse? Stop is stop, ogbeni! Initially it was consensual but after a while, it wasn't. It's like starting a football match and due to bad weather, ref had to call it off but captain of one of the team's come force the two teams to play on, at gunpoint.

Okay. What section of Nigerian law terms the act as rape. I need to know the exact section.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by inoki247: 2:22pm On May 17, 2021
just sell the gurl
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Wondakind: 2:22pm On May 17, 2021
She get the money?
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by SenecaTheYonger: 2:22pm On May 17, 2021
Cutie09:

Well in a civilised country the answer is rape but in naija anything can happen the judge won't see anything wrong and it is seen as consensual sex. But in a civilised country it is rape

Thanks. It means our laws still have to be adjusted.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Kondomatic(m): 2:22pm On May 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Yes, I know it's rape on Twitter but is it considered rape by Nigerian court of law?
I am not sure.

Nigeria Court doesn't recognize some rapes, marital rape for example.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by topboss: 2:22pm On May 17, 2021
HE IS A COWARD.

I DONT BELIEVE ANY MAN SHOULD SUE A WOMAN OVER RAPE ALLEGATION.

WOMEN ARE EMOTIONAL AND DO STUPID THINGS.

AS MEN WE ARE SUPPOSE TO TOLERATE THEM AND MOVE ON.

SUING HER FOR 100MILLION IN WAT SENSE?

DOES SHE HAVE THAT MONEY OR IS SHE SUPPOSE TO PAY U WITH SEX?

ARRANT NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Glycosunde: 2:23pm On May 17, 2021
There is an adage that says 'those that will separate a fight should first of all separate a quarrel'. If it is truth that she lied and some of her foolish friends advices her to use rape as a way of getting back at d guy for dumping her ass after the sexcapade. I hope they will also advice her now to retract and publicly apologize to the guy or they should be prepared to help the girl look for the #100millia. Nonsense Ingredients

Sighs.......... Drops pen

7 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by CSTRR: 2:24pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by topboss: 2:24pm On May 17, 2021
THE DESTINY OF ALL MAN IS TO RETURN BACK TO PUSSY.

AFTERALL, THAT IS FROM WHERE WE ALL CAME OUT.

NOW SOME WOMEN ARE STUPID BUT OTHERS COOPERATE.

WEN U MEET THE STUPID ONES, AND THEY ACCUSE U OF RAPE, NA YOUR LUCK BE DAT.

IT DOES NOT MEAN ALL WOMEN WILL LEVEL THE SAME ACCUSATION.

ALSO, DONT PROMISE MARRIAGE IF U WONT DO IT OR MONEY U WONT PAY, DAT IS Y SHE ACCUSE U OF RAPE.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by topboss: 2:26pm On May 17, 2021
I NEED TO RETURN TO NIGERIA AND JOIN THE JUDGES, ELSE, ALL THIS WESTERN BRAIN WASHED PUPPETS WILL DESTROY OUR AFRICAN VALUES WITH WESTERN LAWS AND IDEA.

IS THEIR ANY AMOUNT OF RAPE ACCUSATION THAT WILL STOP ME FROM ENTERING PUSSY AGAIN?
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by MYZOLE: 2:27pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by tnerro1(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2021
Be like 100million na the new cash out number ooo, can’t wait to sue someone for 100milion also grin
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by BRATISLAVA: 2:28pm On May 17, 2021
Even baba ijesha would sue the girl he assaulted if he could.

Suing doesn't imply his innocence. It just means this guy knows there's no present evidence against him.

But what do we expect in a country that has men who don't think that even prostitutes are raped.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by topboss: 2:29pm On May 17, 2021
tnerro1:
Be like 100million na the new cash out number ooo, can’t wait to sue someone for 100milion also grin

U ARE A COWARD!

ANY MAN THAT BRING RAPE ACCUSATION TO MY COURT AND EXPECT MONEY, WILL BE SENT TO JAIL AS A RAPIST.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by tnerro1(m): 2:30pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

U ARE A COWARD!

ANY MAN THAT BRING RAPE ACCUSATION TO MY COURT AND EXPECT MONEY, WILL BE SENT TO JAIL AS A RAPIST.

You need to relax a little, high BP and covid is a dangerous mix

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Crownp(m): 2:33pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

U ARE A COWARD!

Mumu stop displaying your premium daftness... So because ladies are emotional they can go all around accusing any man that had sex with them of rape and the men should let them go scot free.... Some people just reason with their Anus

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by confyy007(m): 2:33pm On May 17, 2021
With the amount of Law suits people file on Twitter, it will be wise for you to know that it will all end on Twitter.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by ashawopikin(m): 2:34pm On May 17, 2021
Make two of them just getat
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Ishilove: 2:36pm On May 17, 2021
It is quite tragic when love turns sour and people cannot control themselves.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by salem1996: 2:36pm On May 17, 2021
The sue-er is now the suewee
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by topboss: 2:37pm On May 17, 2021
Crownp:

Mumu stop displaying your premium daftness... So because ladies are emotional they can go all around accusing any man that had sex with them of rape and the men should let them go scot free.... Some people just reason with their Anus

U ARE A TRANNY.

YOUR OWN EMOTION PASS WOMAN OWN, BOBRISKY BROTHER.

I WAS TALKING ABOUT REAL MEN, THAT KNOW WAT'S UP.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by DissTroy(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2021
Over the years I have mentioned it even on this platform that I have records of every conversation I have ever had with any girl who has gotten intimate with me since 2013. WhatsApp chatlogs, all social media handles and chats, and phone call voice recordings at random times where they have admitted to wanting to get intimate with me in the most intimate of ways.

I have these files saved on hard drives and in the cloud. Nobody would ever see them, not even my closest of acquaintances. ...Until any of these females try to get vindictive with accusations such as this and I'd let hell loose. Thankfully, none has till date. But I am not taking chances. Check my backup weekly or monthly to ensure my evidence is still intact.

Men get too relaxed, even in relationships. Plan for everything. I plan for the very best and worst. These females are out to spite and ruin you once they can't get what they want, including your own wife.

If the Tife were smart enough, he'd have had evidence of her repeatedly admitting she wants to be screwed or how she enjoyed getting screwed by him.

Remember the @UcheDandyMUFC and @_b_moree false rape saga in June, 2018 on Twitter? Men never learn!

6 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by cloud(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:
HE IS A COWARD.

ARRANT NONSENSE!
But it's ok for a lady to sue a guy for same amount? What is wrong is wrong. Don't bring in sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by topboss: 2:39pm On May 17, 2021
cloud:

But it's ok for a lady to sue a guy for same amount? What is wrong is wrong. Don't bring in sentiments.

DAT IS Y THEY ARE LADY.

IF U LIKE PUSSY, U MUST HAVE MONEY.

HOW COME NO LADY EVER ACCUSE ME OF RAPE, AFTER CHOPING MY MONEY.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by CSTRR: 2:41pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by sapientia(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
This gist again.

I want to ask a honest question, if your girlfriend wears you a condom and allows you to have sex with her, but midway, she changed her mind and said stop. If you didn't listen, is this termed rape by the Nigerian court of law?

Has anyone gone to jail for this?

Abeg stop liking my post and answer the question

It's rape

Just get down

Act very normal

And stylishly dump her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Crownp(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

U ARE A TRANNY.

YOUR OWN EMOTION PASS WOMAN OWN, BOBRISKY BROTHER.

I WAS TALKING ABOUT REAL MEN, THAT KNOW WAT'S UP.

Otondo said tyranny grin... I don't just understand how some people sound soooo dumb and foolish... So na you be real man??...
C'mon we're talking about those that have their reputation to protect not nairaland online warriors like you... If dem kuku accuse you of rape nobody go hear..

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Yoroot1: 2:43pm On May 17, 2021
Nice, sue her immediately.

Three months professional certified Event planning

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by topboss: 2:44pm On May 17, 2021
Crownp:

Otondo said tyranny grin... I don't just understand how some people sound soooo dumb and foolish... So na you be real man??...
C'mon we're talking about those that have their reputation to protect not nairaland online warriors like you... If dem kuku accuse you of rape nobody go hear..

WAT REPUTATION CARRY U GO FORNICATE ABI NA ADULTERY.

U SEE HOW U FINISH YOURSELF.

DID U STAY YOUR OWN, SHE COME AND ACCUSE YOU OF RAPE?
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by luminouz(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2021
CSTRR:
BTw, women that don't want to fucckkkk should stop visiting guys.

Some guys are not normal.

When a lady is visiting a guy, the only thing in the guy's head is the best method to bring down your defences and bed you.
100% of the time.
And some are not normal enough to take No for an answer.

If you don't want to fucckk, stay in your father's house.
Not all guys do that Biko. I'm proof. That a girl visited me is no excuse to start some rubbish. Some are just friends and for the ones that are not, haba, why force her when options plenty na

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by topboss: 2:46pm On May 17, 2021
IF SHE SAY U RAPE HER, SIMPLY SAY U DID NOT RAPE HER.

AND MAKE SURE SHE ACTUALLY GAVE U THE BUSINESS, NOT DAT U RAPED HER.

SEX IS BADDEST WEN SHE WANT IT.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by luminouz(m): 2:47pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:
HE IS A COWARD.

ARRANT NONSENSE!
You are one weird dude.

Wait till your name is smeared publicly on tape issue and we will see what you will do

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife To Death Over Plan To Dump Him For New Man In Adamawa (Photo) / Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap / Gay Artisan Accused Of Killing Apprentice For Dating Woman (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.