Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ (34867 Views)

Breaking News!!! Buhari Government Set To Make Cows more Valuable than nigerians / Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century / No Man Who Values Cows More Than Human Being Will Rule Nigeria Again- Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by 1solution: 2:28am On May 18, 2021
Hear the thief after benefitting immensely from oil money over the years, it will not be well with una
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by jacoik(m): 5:40am On May 18, 2021
Kriss216:

See foolish comparison undecided

I would love to have a blunt of what this guy is smoking.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy if u take that smoke u fit run mad ooooo
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by highoctane: 7:25am On May 18, 2021
luluosas:
Oga, you are speaking slangs. The same oil you so disdained is the one funding the cattle rearers. Let the world system now use the value of cows as the determining factor for the world's economy and let's see how far your cows goes.
I am speaking as a business person, business persons are always inclined making profit upon profit.
I do not disdain fuel or gas, I use it to power my car and cook my food.
I am talking about profit, money. I want to make profit from any person irrespective of your color, ethnicity, tribe, religion, or nation. I registered on this forum a day ago, after thorough study, I baffled how many give out free business idea. My next call will be to Alhaji Zungeru. Money, Profit, Money, that keeps business afloat. Unless you disagree
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Gval123: 7:26am On May 18, 2021
If this fool could run for the president of Nigeria, that means there is no hope for Nigeria as a country.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Dozieuzo: 7:44am On May 18, 2021
This man has a point of, let's not castigate him. But since this is lucrative, then let's restructure the country now that you have your source of revenue to develop your northern states, while we develop ours
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by boxypane(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2021
highoctane:

Milk is one deravative from a cow, leather, bones for other animal feeds. Bet you me, that some families can consume 10 litres of milk a day in places like Lekki, VI, Ministers Hill Abuja, Asokoro precincts etc
A tin of peak, 3 crown, Coast milk etc are far costlier than same quantity content of crude oil, or same quantity of crude oil deravative, overlook from whom the statement was coming from, do the Maths. This may have foolishly thrown this business open. In places like Brazil, ox, cow ranches owner are they wheel dealers that turns business up, You don't have a car , you sometimes eat corned beef, You don't have a car, you always refuse beverages without milk topping, You don't have a car, no party is complete without a Maggi cube size meat. What is the benefit of fuel in these instances.
If I can't get close to this guy, I will be his supply chain manager/accountant
It still doesn't make market sense to place cow over fuel. You should probably also consider inflation rate and how it affects this two commodities. One is a necessity while the other could be classed as a want.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Mojizumototoka(m): 12:29pm On May 19, 2021
See comparison...cheesy. Why havent they explore it like crude oil since start and export it like oil? Na now dia eyes dey open abi dem tinker say oil don finish, say we d south go. Seems d guy dey smoke hashish from d sea of tarshish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" / Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity / Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.