Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,863 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Start A Micro-niche Blog For Just 3k And Start Making Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start A Micro-niche Blog For Just 3k And Start Making Money Online (344 Views)

Diamond Data Services: Become A Data Reseller With Just 3k And Earn Up To 20k We (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start A Micro-niche Blog For Just 3k And Start Making Money Online by Slyzen(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2021
A micro-niche blog is a super-focused, supercharged blog that deals on a specific topic or industry.

With a micro-niche blog, you don't need a lot of traffic to start earning.

Most micro-niche blogs are built to sell products or services.

With a micro-niche blog, you can become an authority in your chosen niche or industry.

Here's where I come in.

I will help you find a profitable micro-niche, register a suitable domain to target Nigerians, and help you launch a micro-niche blog in just 24 hours.

The blog will be based on the blogger platform, with free hosting from Google. The domain name will be bought from domainking.

All you have to do is pay 3k and I'll deliver a micro-niche blog that helps you make money online right from the start.

Any takers?

Chat me up here or find my WhatsApp on my signature.
Re: Start A Micro-niche Blog For Just 3k And Start Making Money Online by Hafis16(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2021
I just need a micro-niche

Drop your whatsapp number
Re: Start A Micro-niche Blog For Just 3k And Start Making Money Online by Slyzen(m): 5:12pm On May 17, 2021
Hafis16:
I just need a micro-niche

Drop your whatsapp number

Check my profile. Thanks.
Re: Start A Micro-niche Blog For Just 3k And Start Making Money Online by Slyzen(m): 6:03pm On May 17, 2021
Keep it coming.

If you want the micro-niche site on WordPress, it is 5k only. Hosting, domain, and optimized micro-niche blog.
Re: Start A Micro-niche Blog For Just 3k And Start Making Money Online by Slyzen(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2021
Keep it coming.

A micro-niche blog helps you tell a unique business story that grabs attention.

It positions you as a trusted expert and convinces customers to buy from you.

This is by far, the fastest way to make sales online.
Re: Start A Micro-niche Blog For Just 3k And Start Making Money Online by Slyzen(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2021
1. Find a niche
2. Find a problem in that niche
3. Build a micro-niche blog around that problem
4. Sell a solution
5. Be hyper local
6. Smile to the bank

Easy Peasy.
Re: Start A Micro-niche Blog For Just 3k And Start Making Money Online by Slyzen(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2021
Keep it coming.

First come, first served.

Opportunities are for the taking.
Re: Start A Micro-niche Blog For Just 3k And Start Making Money Online by Slyzen(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2021
A great week to start your online business journey.

Update: More micro-niches available. Grab yours now!!

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Here Have Mining Rig? / Pls Who Can Help Me With Iphone 6s ,i Have 20k With Me / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.