Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? (19633 Views)

Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) / Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope / "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Theboss100(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Many are in jail or sex offender's list for this silly mistake

I almost entered a similar trap with this bubbly neighbourhood girl I patronise her mum's shop until I figured out she just finished secondary school

She is lightning completion. Anita by name.
Na small pikin she be. She's just 16yrs.

Stay away.
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Jonah507(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2021
OP You answered yourself correctly!

If you think I'm lieing, read the question again
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by sweetshisha: 8:54pm On May 17, 2021
Theboss100:

Stay away.

Or what sef
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Theboss100(m): 8:59pm On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:

Or what sef
Or this.

Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by sweetshisha: 9:01pm On May 17, 2021
Theboss100:
Or this.

Calm down father in law... Na mangoes I come pluck for your farm in peace not beating
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Georgejeez: 9:10pm On May 17, 2021
Theboss100:

Stay away.
No be only lightning completion na Thunder Concoction grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Starz825(m): 9:11pm On May 17, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
Because they feel u will take a walk if u know their real age. My formal landlord's daughter was very big and busty and everyone wanted her. I did too then until her mom told me she was 12yrs. Omo she was looking 22yrs. She came severally to convince me she was up to 18 but I just faced front and each time I remember 21yrs imprisonment, omo I jaaapa...
Now she is 16yrs and all the boys in that area now go to greet her father everyday for no reason.... grin grin grin tongue
Even you sef dey shadow the girl make she enter 18.. cheesy
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2021
To get that strong sense of belonging and not to be rejected in specific areas where their age limit could be a source of the later.
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:22pm On May 17, 2021
Starz825:

Even you sef dey shadow the girl make she enter 18.. cheesy

No I changed my mind yesterday... grin grin grin tongue

Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Blackdisciple(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
Once 25, every woman reserves the right to decide how old she is gringrin

Iyammi...!
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Blackdisciple(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
Because they feel u will take a walk if u know their real age. My formal landlord's daughter was very big and busty and everyone wanted her. I did too then until her mom told me she was 12yrs. Omo she was looking 22yrs. She came severally to convince me she was up to 18 but I just faced front and each time I remember 21yrs imprisonment, omo I jaaapa...
Now she is 16yrs and all the boys in that area now go to greet her father everyday for no reason.... grin grin grin tongue

Everyday niggarrs go to greet her dad , lolz...
That the funniest thing I've heard recently.

Ahhh!! God woman has power
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by dalass(f): 9:52pm On May 17, 2021
bluefilm:

For once, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Did we ever disagree over something before? grin
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by bigjoe1000(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2021
U have answerd it na, they don't want 2 b seen as minor
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Kzinne: 9:59pm On May 17, 2021
jonnathaniheme:
Ok
this CV looks horrible and confusing
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Sanctecosma(m): 10:03pm On May 17, 2021
Makes me wonder how we will know true female adults when almost every teenage girl lie about their age so as not to be seen as minors.
Ezedon:
Leave teens and go for adults, to avoid landing ur self in trouble

1 Like

Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by tightpussy156: 10:04pm On May 17, 2021
Girls do it alot.that was how i.met one girl in a supermarket.the supermarket meant for her mum.the babe is tall and has good bod nice shape an ass.she look young but behave mature.each time i come there supermerket for shopping she they always give me signal.i use to leave little change for them.oneday i ask her age.she told me 22 that means@above 18yrs old ripe for the tin.not.knowing the girl is 16yrs old.i no she lied about her age.just becos of big kondo.i later give it to just the@way she want it.no time.it was consensual.she ask for sweet.i gat make her feel at home.that was about 10yrs ago.nobody should quote me.now she is a big girl.ripe an bootysious even for marriage.who quote me hug transformer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Puhrs: 10:44pm On May 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Gucciboy1(m): 11:16pm On May 17, 2021
The question already answered the question
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by adamawaboy(m): 12:59am On May 18, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Hypocrisy!

It's mostly girls that do it, and in most cases, the person they are lying to is aware that they are only lying but he too will pretend just so to taste the young pusá¹£ay grin

Guys like tight pussays

While

Girls like big cocks

Issokay oh

Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by ransomed: 2:04am On May 18, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Many are in jail or sex offender's list for this silly mistake

I almost entered a similar trap with this bubbly neighbourhood girl I patronise her mum's shop until I figured out she just finished secondary school

Many nairalanders have condemned baba Ijesha without reading his side of the story.
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Happy2020: 2:19am On May 18, 2021
Because Nigerian girls are raised to fuvk early and a lot. By the time they get married, pussy is already worn out most of the time.
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Theboss100(m): 3:18am On May 18, 2021
Georgejeez:

No be only lightning completion na Thunder Concoction grin grin grin grin
calm down. My auto correction can be stupid at times. I saw it after posting. But not interested to correct it.

My message has been passed.
Stop dating teenagers or engaging them in sex. Just stop.
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Oshokalo: 5:28am On May 18, 2021
Chloraseptic:
It's the Nigerian way.

When we are Young we increase our age to feel big and not been seen as just a kid

But when we are getting older we tend to reduce our age especially if we are underachievers..

I have different ages in all my ID cards and most online registrations

Lastly, don't believe any age a Nigerian girl tells you no matter what ID card she has as proof.
exactly
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Oshokalo: 5:37am On May 18, 2021
When we are young,we will be hoping and trying to look old by growing beards grin
But when we are getting old,we will be hoping be never heard bears finding every means to reduce our age mostly when we have never achieve something compare to our agemate or those we know when they enter primary school
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by meobizy(f): 8:46am On May 18, 2021
Most girls and guys chooses to give a wrong age, perhaps this is so because they dont want to be seen or regarded as naive teens or minors, especially when it threatens their chances of grabbing certain kind of opportunities or favour.
Only you answered your question and still asked. What do you want again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold / Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna / See The Nude Photos That Led To Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.