Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? (2091 Views)

It Is Now Obvious / Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by Sagamite(m): 8:30am On Apr 28, 2011
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!!!

This is the reetard Abians have voted in to rule them for another 4 years?

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqi3KAaAMg0&feature=related[/flash]

THIS REETARD!

A reetard that can be so senseless and careless in castigating by conjectural generalisation a section of the community in his state.

Imagine the cretin saying it is well known as fact that "every family" in a local government manufactures arms. Is that possible?

THIS IS THE CRETIN THAT WILL RULE FOR 4 FCKING YEARS?

Lord!
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by Odunnu: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2011
I wept when I read the news yesterday and the two Abia guys on my facebook felt my tongue. I lashed out at them without mercy.
Its really a shame!
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by CrudeOil2(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2011
He knows that the is despised by his people, so he might do better in the next four years.
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by DoubleN(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2011
This man is just a Tout! shocked shocked
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by nateevs(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2011
Crude Oil:

He knows that the is despised by his people, so he might do better in the next four years.

He knows that he is depised by his people, yet he won again. That means he doesn't need his people.

1 Like

Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by NwaNimo1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2011
Shame on Abia state and its elected govenrment.
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by EzeUche3(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2011
People who do not know Abia politics should be quiet.  angry

That goes for all Igbos, and anyone who do not know Abia's political history.
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by westexx: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2011
Pe
ople who do not know Abia politics should be quiet.

That go for all Igbos, anyone who do not know Abia's political history

Please and please educate us.I would like to know .

1 Like

Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by EzeUche3(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2011
westexx:

Pe.

Please and please educate us.I would like to know .

Go through this thread and learn.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-655119.0.html

I have already commented on the subject and I hate repeating myself.
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by Bawss1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2011
EzeUche__:

People who do not know Abia politics should be quiet.  angry

That goes for all Igbos, and anyone who do not know Abia's political history.

OK. What have those who know Abia's political history achieved with their knowledge, the state is still stuck with Orji for another four years.
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by ifyalways(f): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2011
^Ezeuche gini ka omu Aro mere gi?I na akwado ilu nwanyi?

So Sagamu man sabi Jesus?

Ebelebe Igba.
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by Bawss1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2011
The name of Christ should not be trivialized so, its certainly not for exclamatory purposes.
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by Blackteeth(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2011
Oh Common, this sagamite dude has arrived again with his over sabi attitude. O boy don't you know what is a figure of speech?? Na wah oo
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by Sagamite(m): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2011
Blackteeth:

Oh Common, this sagamite dude has arrived again with his over sabi attitude. O boy don't you know what is a figure of speech?? Na wah oo

What is figure of speech?

You mean figure of illiteracy?

You think someone of the quality of Fashola or Duke will make such a mooronic statement?

Here is another illiterate moooron in power in Nigeria. Definitely going to ruin lives with his incompetence.

[size=18pt]Bauchi governor blames INEC for murder of corps members [/size]

The governor of Bauchi State, Isa Yuguda, has said it was the destiny of the corps members killed in the post-election violence that erupted in the state after the presidential election to die in the riots.

"As far as I am concerned, these corps members were destined to experience what they experienced during the course of their service to their fatherland because every new day is a new experience to each and every one of us as human beings," said the governor.

Mr Yuguda, who was fielding questions from journalists in Bauchi shortly after casting his vote at Baba Sidi Primary School on Ran Road under heavy security yesterday, said "as human beings people must accept whatever comes their way, good or bad".

He also said when the corps members were posted to the state for the national service, he did all he could as the chief security officer of the state to protect them until they were recruited as electoral officers by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

"I promised to give them jobs and make them citizens of Bauchi State seven years after their service. I made sure they were well protected in my care but when I handed them over to INEC, it was the responsibility of INEC to ensure that they were well protected.

"You cannot hold Yuguda or Bauchi State (responsible) for what happened to those corps members, because it was the responsibility of INEC to take care of them."

The governor urged corps members who had been evacuated from the state in the aftermath of the killing of their colleagues to return, promising to ensure they are protected. He added that they should see the service year as a sacrifice to their country.

"I urge them not to see what happened to their colleagues as the impression of the state. It is only a few people that unleashed violence on innocent citizens and most of them were imported from neighbouring states as well as from Niger Republic."

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5695195-146/story.csp

Cretins in power and we wonder why we are not developing.
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by seanet02: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2011
May the god of thunder strike this Yuguda Dead Now!! This is Madness!!
How can it be their destiny to die in an Unreasonable and unwarranted Violence orchestrated by Barbaric Almajiris? This man Is MAD!!
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by mamagee3(f): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2011
Wow!!!

I'm shocked as to how dumb somebody in the public eye could be. . .

Whatever happened to think first before you speak and save yourslef some embarassment? undecided
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by henry101(m): 12:29am On May 01, 2011
If Abala is in Obingwa LGA, then the governor is 80 percent right about arms manufacturing.
I heard thats where they manufacture and distribute arms in large quantity.
It was in the news last year that the FG would buy an arms factory in the LGA.
But the governor still remains a big and massive failure.
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by gernded(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2011
Arms are been manufactured in Abala is not a news,
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by JomoGbomo2(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2011
I personally believe this guy is better than GEJ hundred folds!!!!
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by Sagamite(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2011
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/ArtsandCulture/x2/XFactor/Features/5696928-146/story.csp

Bauchi State governor Isa Yuguda, shortly after casting his vote in the rescheduled gubernatorial elections in the state on Thursday, April 28, spoke, among other things, about the post-presidential election violence in which several corps members serving in Bauchi State were killed. Mr Yuguda said that the deaths were the victims’ “destiny”. On Monday, the governor denied making those statements, saying that he was misquoted. Here is the full transcript of the interview:

[size=14pt]What is your assessment of the gubernatorial election compared to the National Assembly and presidential elections?[/size]

With gratitude to the Almighty Allah, with the conduct of the elections going on peacefully everywhere and with security agents on the alert, I am very positive that things are going to get on well and we may even conclude the elections in good time, given the massive turnout and the orderly manner in which the elections are being conducted.

[size=14pt]Are you ready to accept the result of the election in good faith?[/size]

Well, what do you expect me to do? Do you want me to die or do you want me to live? Whatever comes out is the will of the Almighty Allah and you accept what comes out as something ordained from the Almighty Allah. In life, there are challenges here and there which you feel are irregular, but ordinarily, I believe things should be okay.

[size=14pt]What would you say to your co-contestants?[/size]

My co-contenstants should also imbibe the same spirit of sportsmanship. They should not do what happened last week. Last week was a tragedy for us and we lost so many men, Christians, Muslims, churches and mosques and houses of innocent people. Shops of innocent people and innocent lives were lost. We are grateful to the Almighty Allah that it lasted just a very short period of time as against what happened in other states but because Bauchi is Bauchi, we were all in the international media; we were in the national media, the headlines - we blew the headlines.

What happened in Bauchi is less than one over hundred of what happened in many of our neighbouring states and yet, Bauchi, Bauchi, Bauchi. I don’t know why these my young brothers and sisters in the media did not come to my defense. Nobody wrote an article that Bauchi is peaceful and when bombs were exploding in some places, elections were still going on in those places. And yet Bauchi is not peaceful and yet somebody is calling for a state of emergency. It’s really disappointing; you have disappointed me, the press.

[size=14pt]What do you have to say on the results of the gubernatorial elections released so far by INEC in some states?[/size]

You see, I have been so concerned about my elections here in the state today. Except for some of my friends who are close to me, they phoned me to tell me they have won the elections, I don’t listen to radio, I don’t watch television. I have just been brainstorming on how orderly the elections should be conducted, the safety of our people and the repeat of what we saw last week should not be allowed to happen in this country again.

[size=14pt]What will be the focus of your administration?[/size]

Well, I believe you have assessed what I have done. There are some projects that have remained uncompleted; we will complete. Once we complete them, we will go back to the drawing board and see what we can do for our people to make their lives better. But my emphasis is going to be on youth and women and employment. I must find a way of creating wealth for the youth. These teeming youth, if for the next two, three years, nothing is done, it might not be easy for us to walk the streets. Something has to be done. I believe Mr President has drawn that in his agenda, just like he has promised us the Kafin Zaki Dam and when it takes off, so many youths will find jobs there. And when the dam is completed, I don’t think we will have jobless youths here.

[size=14pt]What is your assessment of INEC in the general elections so far?[/size]

I think I will rate them very high. If the international media can give INEC a pass mark, I think they’ve been doing their best. And it has, at least, reflected in what we have seen in the presidential elections. Despite all intimidations and all sorts of abuses the INEC chairman received including songs that were sang to abuse him, he went ahead to do it for our dear nation and today we had the presidential election that happens to be the most credible. Apart from the 1992 Abiola’s election, I don’t think there is any election that can match this one.

[size=14pt]What guarantee are you giving corps members who will come back to continue their service year?[/size]

Well, as far as I am concerned, the corps members, they were destined to experience what they experienced. Nobody can run away from his own destiny. They are in the service of their fatherland and everyday is a new experience; everyday is a new challenge that you face in life. What I want to observe is that, when they were serving me in my state, they were the happiest of the happiest corpers in Nigeria, because when I went for my campaign, I received them and they received me and I promised to keep them behind and to give them jobs.

I also promised to make them citizens of Bauchi State after seven years and they have offered to stay back and serve.

Eventually, I handed them over to INEC. It was the responsibility of INEC to make sure they were well-protected, given the fact that they exposed them to all these political hoodlums who unleashed terror on us and not only to them. Even my campaign office was burned down.

In fact, they attempted to go to my house inside the town and to burn it down; they almost lynched my first son. So it is something they are destined to experience. I had also experienced it when I was in my NYSC in Ibadan in 1979. After the announcement of Shagari winning the elections, you should experience this kind of things. But what I want to urge the corpers to appreciate is that what they are seeing here in Bauchi, I pray it is not an impression of Bauchi people that they have to go with: that all Bauchi people are bad. These are not more than a group of two, three hundred human beings that have unleashed this terror on us and it is not only them, it is us. But the unfortunate thing is that they are in their service to the nation; they are wearing their national colours and yet they were attacked.

So, I think, much as I am the chief security officer, by the time I handed them over to INEC, I had expected that INEC will fortify them.

So they should feel that Yuguda has adequately protected them when they were in the service of their motherland in Bauchi State. So when they are in their service to their motherland under INEC that was when they were attacked. So they would have attacked any other person under the service of INEC. It is quite unfortunate.

And I want them to take that as a test from the Almighty Allah. During your life the Almighty will test you with pain, will test you with death, will test you with all sorts of things. And the mere fact that you came to Bauchi and they were doing elections, and INEC may not have provided special security for you, you cannot blame Yuguda or blame the government of Bauchi or the people of Bauchi.

Those hoodlums were imported from several places. I understand they were brought in from neighbouring Jigawa State, some of them from Plateau - from all over the place, some of them from even faraway Yobe and Maiduguri. They came in here, and many of them have been arrested; they have arrested about five or six hundred of them. They are facing charges of killing corpers and killing; few deaths were recorded compared to the deaths we read in the papers, and yet Bauchi, Bauchi, Bauchi!

Everything is Allah, Allah, Allah!

Very typical of cretins that have nothing to offer, no thought through analysis and nothing intellectual to say in response to questions so just scream Allah.

Only knows how to scream Allah to get the uneducated and unreformed mind to follow him.

A moooron!
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by enyojo(f): 10:28am On May 04, 2011
In a democracy, if the majority settles for a goat as President or Gov, everyone has to enjoy or endure that decision for the next 4 years!
Thank you.
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by ChinenyeN(m): 1:34pm On May 04, 2011
Shameful, but at least an Ngwa isn't sitting in that seat, thankfully.
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by OAM4J: 2:36pm On May 04, 2011
Shame!
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by seanet02: 3:41pm On May 04, 2011
Another Disaster on ibos tongue
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by Horus(m): 9:42am On May 05, 2011
This is Sagamite the reetard and the master of insults on Nairaland

Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by Nobody: 10:13am On May 05, 2011
I believe he would do better this time.
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by Sagamite(m): 2:42pm On May 10, 2011
Now, the cretin is trying to save face after his foot-in-mouth disease.

With the promotional writing style, the writer, this cretin called Armstrong Bakam, has obviously already received a nice brown envelope.

[size=18pt]We will prosecute killers of corps members, says Yuguda [/size]

The governor of Bauchi State, Isa Yuguda, has said about 500 suspects have been arrested in connection with the post presidential election crisis which claimed many lives including those of 10 youth corps members serving in the state and they will be adequately punished in line with the laws of the land.

The governor who stated this while fielding questions from journalists in Bauchi at the weekend also called on the Federal Government to immortalise the slain corps members by giving them posthumous recognition as national heroes and heroines because according to him they all died while on national assignments of their fatherland.

Mr Yuguda who could not hide his emotions declared that, "government will not allow their deaths for the survival of the nation to be in vain, we will ensure that their names were written in gold so that even generations yet unborn will come to know that some innocent youths laid down their precious lives for the survival of democracy in the country."

He further said that their parents should be saluted for having the courage to accept what happened in good faith as every mortal no matter where and when must one day die and leave this world. He pointed out that his administration is always ready to protect lives and properties of every citizen residing in the state irrespective of ethno-religious and or political differences.

"As the Chief Executive of the state, on the last day when I will face judgment, Allah will ask me to give account of every life that was innocently lost under my care. So because I don't want to be found wanting before the Almighty God I am doing everything humanly possible to safeguard lives of the people of the state," he added.

The governor said his administration will always strive to ensure that every youth corps member posted to the state had the best of service year saying that, "we have the plans to give any corps member who wishes to stay back in the state automatic employment in our drive to check unemployment among the youths particularly graduates."

He also promised that his administration will ensure that the families of the slain corps members are adequately compensated. He, however, pointed out that, "there is not enough compensation that will replace the dead corps members but we will only try to assuage the pains they are presently going through. I pray that God will heal the wounds in their hearts."

This is the internet age, it will permanently be on record this cretin said what he said. There is no way he is escaping this. He is politically now a dead-man walking as there is no way he can get any national position (Presidency, Minister) without outrage.

He can only function in Bauchi's political scene now.
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by Odunnu: 2:53pm On May 10, 2011
So, how many cretins do we officially have now on ths thread?
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by DisGuy: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
***creeps in*** if i'm from Abia e go pain me die!!! looking back! ***
Re: Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
contrary to opinion,he reformed worst,his first tenure was even better

(1) (Reply)

We’ve Saved N29.5bn For Development Of Osun – Aregbesola / Ben Moriss Bruce Joins Bayelsa State Governorship Race. / How Ezekwesili Used Education Funds To Aquire Airtel Shares - PointBlankNews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.