Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme (48631 Views)

Graphene Manufacturing Group; New Ponzi Scheme That's Paying. / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by mkoabiola: 7:40pm On May 17, 2021
There is one called ESPN..

Wen i saw d crowd at a seminar..

I was marveled...

I was wondering if this was ponzi scheme.

Same networking
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by don10ky(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2021
ogeodi:
Good evening. Pls can you tell me the secret of the Now trading so I won't lose out.
Tell them oooo me too I av cashout
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by don10ky(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2021
Ahahahhhha well I av cash out ooooo risky what u can afford to loose...
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by don10ky(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2021
lathrowinger:

Crypto na fake?
Don't u ever call crypto fake again Do u know my cash out for selling doge. Come make I help u
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by smasher1(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2021
Mummyfour:
These ponzi schemes keep increasing by the day with different names and different format.
The case we are trying to settle is that of a lady who linked up 35 people to a fake crypto currency scheme.
The organizers took off after they had had enough mugus and left the poor lady thinking of how to pay back her 35 downliners.
Her case is pitiful and she didn't direct them to invest directly, but collected their monies and invested in their behalf.
She didn't tell them they will bear any risk that comes out of, because she felt it was risk free.
Things are not looking up for her at all, because they evidence is pointing to the fact that she is an accomplice to the vagabonds that made away with people's money

Most annoying fact about such is someone who wants to make money and invest in people they meet online.
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by CLEVABOY(m): 8:06pm On May 17, 2021
Fxprime Bolt and Original Vault Enterprise almost distroy my life. The money I would have used to get Toyota sienna.

It is well. Please runaway from ponzi and some fraudulent forex
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by clergyboy(m): 8:11pm On May 17, 2021
cassidy1996:
Nigerians nor dey hear word.

HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies na the same shirt all of dem wear. be wise

People are making tens of millions of naira on Forex bros............
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by Faber(m): 8:27pm On May 17, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Omo u bàdtgrin
If you no dey badt u for no know say I badt.
Me and you badt grin
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by lathrowinger: 8:58pm On May 17, 2021
[quote author=don10ky post=101791017]
Don't u ever call crypto fake again Do u know my cash out for selling doge. Come make I help u
How much bro

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by Sickmod(m): 9:02pm On May 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by LilSmith55(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2021
Ah don chop ponzi scheme money ehn....

Invest when dey are New, Don't upgrade from your current package,...

When you collect money for one month, cash out all your money plus the one wey you invest

Or anytime you see them bringing out new new attracting offer, that is the sign that dey are about to go...

Most of dem are created only to last for two Months
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by adonainana: 9:15pm On May 17, 2021
EdoAirline:
whenever a new scheme comes out...I invest immediately...once they pay.....I take my money....remove the profit... and wait for a scheme to come out....so I can invest again....I can never invest twice on one platform....

Mind you...I do this with what I can afford to lose...and trust me...I've been winning...

As in bro I feel you, the problem is finding a platform that is new and is still paying before people rush it and it crashes

Unless you use some SEO digital tools it’s very hard to know how long a website for instance has been on the internet for so you can use it to judge how many months the Ponzi scheme has been around for

So you can know whether to cash in or cash out
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by miraculousGod(m): 9:22pm On May 17, 2021
Any platform that ask you to pay certain amount to join, and tells you to refer people before you get paid is a Ponzi scheme.
https://timesnaija.com
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by kingwonder: 9:30pm On May 17, 2021
Abeg, how can i register for it?
bernard1000001:
Thanks for the heads up though but its paying for now...and i have invested on it already
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 17, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
hehegrin
lol we love something big and wide LIKE THE WOMAN I MENTIONED HER NAME
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by osazsky(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2021
clergyboy:

which people name them ?apart from the owner of MBA that now pay tithe in billions..name another one..nigerisns will nerver invest on themselves.knowledge is power.someone in my office actually paid 200k on a ponzi that pretended to deal on fashion..na wah o..the thing crash last month and she was saying it was her last money.people rich for this country i swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by osazsky(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2021
clergyboy:

which people..them say them say.even the people operating it knows its a scam.when everyone buys them go click sell for swizz
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by ultimateprof: 10:14pm On May 17, 2021
koladebrainiac:
I think Beware in Nigeria is a marketing Strategy for scammers in Nigeria.

It is when you say Beware that people actually go and do it.
I remember when they say beware of Crowd 1 even CNN aired it and condemned it yet people still went ahead to invest in it

You say Crowd 1 don crash? If so my guy don enter wahala!
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by jamesbridget13(f): 10:48pm On May 17, 2021
osazsky:
which people..them say them say.even the people operating it knows its a scam.when everyone buys them go click sell for swizz
u re funny. LMAO. When everyone clicks buy they will click sell #chai!

I just started forex. I n my group have a mentor. We are going live tomorrow for d first time n it looks promising.

We are not trading on our own o. Our coach tells us when to enter mkt n when to leave. He gives us signals too.
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by EmekaBlue(m): 10:50pm On May 17, 2021
Can u blame people

They need money. Money is everything...without Money u can't survive

No risk no gain

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by Puhrs: 10:57pm On May 17, 2021
Oh
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by Shellsploit: 12:02am On May 18, 2021
[img][/img]
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Even after all this warning and pre-informations, plenty go still fall mugu begin worry FP with their lamentations.

[img]https://media1./images/22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966/tenor.gif[/img]

[img][/img]
Nigerians, una know say nah only una dey need pre-information and information.

Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by Lastmankc(m): 12:07am On May 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
After mmm, alot of ponzi schemes have been introduced.. Some disguised as networking, some disguised as helping hands and some are even so glaring..
Some greedy individuals keep falling for all these even after reoccurring warnings..
Trust me, some will still fall for this even after reading this warning
Just yesterday,one fool was telling me to invest 20k and get 40k within 24hrs.I told the idiot to introduce the business to his father and relations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 7:28am On May 18, 2021
don10ky:

Ignoreness is his problem, most nigerians prefer to embrace poverty, crypto is the future i'm willing to learn crypto-trading but i don't have a good android phone, my budget is small that i survive on.
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by Chukzy44(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2021
don10ky:

Abeg help me bro!! cry
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by Chukzy44(m): 12:52pm On May 18, 2021
jamesbridget13:
u re funny. LMAO. When everyone clicks buy they will click sell #chai!

I just started forex. I n my group have a mentor. We are going live tomorrow for d first time n it looks promising.

We are not trading on our own o. Our coach tells us when to enter mkt n when to leave. He gives us signals too.
How do i join your team or chat up with your mentor to join your guys
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by Julius223pounds(m): 2:08pm On May 18, 2021
Desmond Elliot is the cause of all these. He should be arrested.
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by jamesbridget13(f): 2:35pm On May 18, 2021
Chukzy44:

How do i join your team or chat up with your mentor to join your guys
I will ask our coach ooo. Just chat me back later.

In d mean time, do you have knowledge of forex n just want to join d trading group? I think if it's this it's possible

But if u have no knowledge then may be it won't be.

In all I will ask him sha
Re: Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme by Chukzy44(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2021
jamesbridget13:
I will ask our coach ooo. Just chat me back later.

In d mean time, do you have knowledge of forex n just want to join d trading group? I think if it's this it's possible

But if u have no knowledge then may be it won't be.

In all I will ask him sha

Well I really have a little knowledge though not much but I do!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors / Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? / BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.