Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad (1366 Views)

My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai / Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! / ₦23million Per year, Tiny Beautiful Island Seeks Immigration Officer In Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad by 1beat(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2021
My passport issue with immigration officer I met through a Nairaland please advise me and others should learn as well.

On the 15th of November 2020, I message a guy name Mr Odiatu met on nairaland that he should please connect me with Immigration officer who assisted him on DOB correction on his passport(date of birth). He said no problem he forward his number to me on Whatsapp. I called the immigration officer who work at Immigration office Abuja I explain my situation to him and he said is not an issue for him to handle but my payment is 150k I beg him to 130k which is the same amount the guy that connected me to him paid.
I told him I can only afford 130k and I will still need to transport myself to Abuja and due to insecurity in Nigeria i will have to come by Air He said no problem I demand for his Facebook name to confirm his identity. Initially, he felt reluctant but later gave it to me. I went through his facebook , sent him friend request and copy his picture. I called a friend who base in Abuja I sent him the phone number, transport money and picture of the immigration officer so that he can help me to go the the head office in Abuja and confirm his identity my friend did and he called me back that he works in Abuja is even two star officer that he stylishly discuss with him and he should be able to do it.
Following week I called the immigration officer request for his account number in which I sent him 100k
Immidiately he received alert. He called me and acknowledge the payment and ask me again our many years is the gap I told him 4 years he said he can't collect 130k that is 150k I beg him that he should have told me before I send the money after long discussion in which he remind me that am collecting my passport within one to two weeks time after capturing and is 64page of 10 validity so for the work to be fast you have to pay 140k I agree and said to him no problem. ( Dated 22/11/2020)

We agree to meet on 11th of December 2020 for capturing and to balance him and he said no problem. I book a flight from Lagos to Abuja landed in Abuja went straight to the immigration office I didn't met him in he told me that he went out that junior officer will attend to me. However, The Immigration officer called me and directed me to glass house building to meet him. We exchange greets I handover all my documents to him include my expired passport and did the capturing waited for him to come back and I told him I will balance him 40k when my passport is ready he told me that it means I don't want to collect my passport within two weeks again he's the one handling Senator Omo Ogege daughter passport and he intend to do it with my own and to make it easier for me because his coming to Lagos for Christmas before 24 / 12 / 2020 he will help me to bring it along I need to pay the money fast his going to shillow that day his a worker in Winners Church he can't afford to miss afternoon program I became confuse because he look serious but I fail to detect him that is a big lier, he's glorifying himself for me to take him serious I paid him and I remind him his promises. 64 page, and he should bring it along to Lagos I quickly left to airport in order not to miss my flight back to Lagos. Since that day the man character as change toward me anytime I call him I will start hearing stuff like am driving, I lose my sister, am just going to office call me back, I just intend to call you that you will collect your passport next week. around February that I need the passport I was pressurising him he kept ensuring me that there is know problem that am getting it soon today tomorrow till I lose the opportunity since then I will call him he will refuse to pick my call I become tired up till now I'm yet to collect my passport. recently I met another guy on nairaland who also had encounter with him refer the officer as evil and explain how he almost reuin is life.
I see the red flag but I failed to withdraw please advise on what to do I will need it in 2month time

Pls I would like this to be in front page so that people can help with good advice
Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad by Officialgarri: 5:06pm On May 17, 2021
Go to Abuja again.

1 Like

Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad by STENON(f): 5:11pm On May 17, 2021
1beat:
My passport issue with immigration officer I met through a Nairaland please advise me and others should learn as well.

On the 15th of November 2020, I message a guy I met on nairaland that he should please connect me with Immigration officer who assisted him on DOB correction on his passport(date of birth). He said no problem he forward his number to me on Whatsapp. I called the immigration officer who work at Immigration office Abuja I explain my situation to him and he said is not an issue for him to handle but my payment is 150k I beg him to 130k which is the same amount the guy that connected me to him paid.
I told him I can only afford 130k and I will still need to transport myself to Abuja and due to insecurity in Nigeria i will have to come by Air He said no problem I demand for his Facebook name to confirm his identity. Initially, he felt reluctant but later gave it to me. I went through his facebook , sent him friend request and copy his picture. I called a friend who base in Abuja I sent him the phone number, transport money and picture of the immigration officer so that he can help me to go the the head office in Abuja and confirm his identity my friend did and he called me back that he works in Abuja is even two star officer that he stylishly discuss with him and he should be able to do it.
Following week I called the immigration officer request for his account number in which I sent him 100k
Immidiately he received alert. He called me and acknowledge the payment and ask me again our many years is the gap I told him 4 years he said he can't collect 130k that is 150k I beg him that he should have told me before I send the money after long discussion in which he remind me that am collecting my passport within one to two weeks time after capturing and is 64page of 10 validity so for the work to be fast you have to pay 140k I agree and said to him no problem. ( Dated 22/11/2020)

We agree to meet on 11th of December 2020 for capturing and to balance him and he said no problem. I book a flight from Lagos to Abuja landed in Abuja went straight to the immigration office I didn't met him in he told me that he went out that junior officer will attend to me. However, The Immigration officer called me and directed me to glass house building to meet him. We exchange greets I handover all my documents to him include my expired passport and did the capturing waited for him to come back and I told him I will balance him 40k when my passport is ready he told me that it means I don't want to collect my passport within two weeks again he's the one handling Senator Omo Ogege daughter passport and he intend to do it with my own and to make it easier for me because his coming to Lagos for Christmas before 24 / 12 / 2020 he will help me to bring it along I need to pay the money fast his going to shillow that day his a worker in Winners Church he can't afford to miss afternoon program I became confuse because he look serious but I fail to detect him that is a big lier, he's glorifying himself for me to take him serious I paid him and I remind him his promises. 64 page, and he should bring it along to Lagos I quickly left to airport in order not to miss my flight back to Lagos. Since that day the man character as change toward me anytime I call him I will start hearing stuff like am driving, I lose my sister, am just going to office call me back, I just intend to call you that you will collect your passport next week. around February that I need the passport I was pressurising him he kept ensuring me that there is know problem that am getting it soon today tomorrow till I lose the opportunity since then I will call him he will refuse to pick my call I become tired up till now I'm yet to collect my passport. recently I met another guy on nairaland who also had encounter with him refer the officer as evil and explain how he almost reuin is life.
I see the red flag but I failed to withdraw please advise on what to do I will need it in 2month time
Share his picture, name and phone number here. Also share his Facebook page here. By tomorrow , they will start blaming Buhari for all the problems in Nigeria, everyone is contributing towards the problem in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad by DaddyRochie1642: 5:15pm On May 17, 2021
Alot of highly skilled scammers are right here with us in this Nairaland, sometimes I think here is their Headquarters grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad by aieromon(m): 5:17pm On May 17, 2021
1beat:

You have his name, designation, contact details and office location.

Visit NIS HQ Abuja and do the needful. I would advice you to avoid an online smear campaign (remember the clean hands doctrine).

Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad by pocohantas(f): 5:23pm On May 17, 2021
When mods try to protect you guys by preventing such referrals here, you get angry. Imagine flying all the way to Abuja to sort one immigration officer, that is after paying him over a hundred thousand.

I will advise any Nigerian yoot that has careless money to apply for his/her passport now. Use DIY, capture and allow them to take all the time. That way you won’t be under pressure in future and fall into the hands of scammers like this.

If I say report him to his boss, they are all in it. You can escalate the issue on their official page or call him out here. The problem with using agents is that you don’t even know where you stand, as na them hold all the information.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad by justwise(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2021
1beat:

STENON:
Share his picture, name and phone number here. Also share his Facebook page here. By tomorrow , they will start blaming Buhari for all the problems in Nigeria, everyone is contributing towards the problem in Nigeria.

Do what STENON recommended

1 Like

Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad by tolufase: 5:37pm On May 17, 2021
Since you have his details, just find a way of contacting human rights radio (Berekete family) and relate the issue Ahmed Isah. They have a good relationship with immigration spokesperson in Abuja. The man always respond to their calls and I'm sure yours won't be different.

Check their Facebook page for their numbers or Google their contact.

2 Likes

Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad by 1beat(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2021
The immigration officer name is
Sylvester Okoh.
Phone 08034935493

The guy that connected me with him
Mr Odiatu
Phone :- 07031263632

You can see the picture on his what

Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad by 1beat(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2021
tolufase:
Since you have his details, just find a way of contacting human rights radio (Berekete family) and relate the issue Ahmed Isah. They have a good relationship with immigration spokesperson in Abuja. The man always respond to their calls and I'm sure yours won't be different.

Check their Facebook page for their numbers or Google their contact.

Which radio station is that
Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad by sulorog(m): 10:03pm On May 17, 2021
1beat:

Which radio station is that
Human right radio Abuja, FM 101.1
Tell them your issues, they will help u out.

1 Like

Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad by tonididdy(m): 10:45pm On May 17, 2021
Your passport is your gateway to any country, so I can imagine your distress.

But I don't even know how to advice you, because that agency is the most difficult agency to meet trusted persons.

1 Like

Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad by Bossman(m): 2:41am On May 18, 2021
Honestly this sounds like a scam. The Nairaland person that introduced you to this immigration officer is likely part of the scam. Do not part with a kobo any longer. I believe you've been swindled!

2 Likes

Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad by kofoworolad2(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2021
Bossman:
Honestly this sounds like a scam. The Nairaland person that introduced you to this immigration officer is likely part of the scam. Do not part with a kobo any longer. I believe you've been swindled!

I believe not
I went through a process where I had to wait for almost 6months myself too and I eventually got it
It might be a case of no materials just saying.
If he’s truly an immigration officer then he wouldn’t want to tarnish his image because of 100k+
I hope you don’t miss this opportunity
All the best
Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2021
You have his full names, phone and co.
Go and officially report him to his superiors at abuja.
Call him out.
Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad by Ataime16(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
Were you able to get your Passport?

I have the same issue with another Immigration Officer

(1) (Reply)

How People Sit On A Train Somewhere In Asia(disturbing Images) / JAPARIANS- How Did You Dispose Your Properties? / Info For Portuguese Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.