Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday (821 Views)

Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by bigeliot(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2021
This is getting insteresting. I can't wait to see where we are headed.

Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by Bayajidda1: 5:06pm On May 17, 2021
Huh?
Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by Bayajidda1: 5:07pm On May 17, 2021
grin
Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by mike8804: 5:07pm On May 17, 2021
Sure! Just pity Hausa people ni, Fulani have finished them

1 Like

Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by Officialgarri: 5:13pm On May 17, 2021
An attack on the East is an attack on the East. Don't drag others into it.
Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by Christistruth00: 5:14pm On May 17, 2021
Hope IPOB are not using this News as an excuse for attack the South West ?

Nnamdi Kanu has been unable to take his eyes off Lagos
Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:15pm On May 17, 2021
The divide and conquer is officially over!
The fake monikers can kindly resign now

6 Likes

Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by Igboid: 5:18pm On May 17, 2021
Sounds exactly like what Awolowo told Ojukwu before the war.
I hope Kanu Nnamdi and IPOB are not as naive as Ojukwu.
I support Odua republic, and Niger Delta republic.
But let Ndiigbo not pin our hopes on these two groups.
They might all hate Nigeria, but their Igbophobia trumps their hate for Nigeria and is their only unifying force. The North knows this and know how to utilize it.

Ndiigbo should act like we are alone and not count on support of any non Igbo part of the country to achieve our independence.

Ndewo nu.

10 Likes

Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by Bayajidda1: 5:18pm On May 17, 2021
shocked
Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by Built2last: 5:19pm On May 17, 2021
E don be

Just like the devil, nothing scares the Fulani like a united South.

Northern governors have been meeting and dishing out orders.

For the first time in 60 years, Southern governors met and sleep has left all fulani's. Now Yoruba YOUTHs are mounting pressures on their elite to break away and own their own destiny. This alliance of Sunday Igboho and Kanu will mean doom. In very before of Buhari and his gang of vampires and blood sucking demons Nigeria is disintegrating but the clueless one is confused on what to do. Sunday Igboho needs to give the Yoruba struggle a name, make it an ideaology so its not centred around him cause the Fulani military will come after him soon. All Igbos knows that If Nnamdi Kanu dies today, there are many commanders that will take over.

Let me prophesy. 2023 is the year Nigeria ends. reason is simple. Fulani North will like to hold on to power at the center because they don't trust anyone in the South. The South will become more united and crisis will break out.

Start getting ready

1 Like

Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by hotwax: 5:20pm On May 17, 2021
I support ossa for this.

Alale is behind you.

The arrested OPC members are still in police custody for arresting iskilu wakili the notorious fulani killer.

Government always go after vigilantes leaving terrorist to roam free.

Enough of this tyranny.

Buhari is using his hands to break up the country.

2 Likes

Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by MsAllison(f): 5:22pm On May 17, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
The divide and conquer is officially over!
The fake monikers can kindly resign now
helinues

3 Likes

Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by budaatum: 5:23pm On May 17, 2021
I agree with Mr Sunday.

An attack on the North is also an attack on the entire Nigeria, and the attackers must be hunted down and served justice.
Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by Brimstone77: 5:23pm On May 17, 2021
Officialgarri:
An attack on the East is an attack on the East. Don't drag others into it.
https://www.facebook.com/96184337702/posts/10158108256162703/?app=fbl go and tell that to igboho.

1 Like

Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by hotwax: 5:25pm On May 17, 2021
budaatum:
I agree with Mr Sunday.

An attack on the North is also an attack on the entire Nigeria, and the attackers must be hunted down and served justice.

yes your bandit and bokoharam brothers are the one attacking you northerners and you are pampering them.

When you are ready to stop attack in the north, you will stop it.

4 Likes

Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by AnalQueenluci: 5:25pm On May 17, 2021
Nairaland politricks section is evil , why are dey evil men here , helinues ngeneukwenu and co are not good people .

2 Likes

Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by Elliot2(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2021
Igboid:
They might all hate Nigeria, but their Igbophobia trumps their hate for Nigeria and is their only unifying force. The North knows this and know how to utilize it.

Ndiigbo should act like we are alone and not count on support of any non Igbo part of the country to achieve our independence.

Ndewo nu.
You have tried. But at this point, you can now sit down and rest.

2 Likes

Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by Tyranny: 5:28pm On May 17, 2021
hotwax:
I support ossa for this.

Alale is behind you.

The arrested OPC members are still in police custody for arresting iskilu wakili the notorious fulani killer.

Government always go after vigilantes leaving terrorist to roam free.

Enough of this tyranny.

Buhari is using his hands to break up the country.
No dey mention me nah

1 Like

Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by hotwax: 5:29pm On May 17, 2021
Tyranny:
No dey mention me nah
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by budaatum: 5:32pm On May 17, 2021
hotwax:

yes your bandit and bokoharam brothers are the one attacking you northerners and you are pampering them.

When you are ready to stop attack in the north, you will stop it.

So, in your opinion, the attackers and the attacked are the same people?

I guess you'd agree then if I said, it is southerners attacking themselves too right, and when southerners want to stop attacking themselves they will just stop attacking themselves or are your standards just so doubled that you about to attack yourself, hotwax?
Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by Tyranny: 5:33pm On May 17, 2021
hotwax:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol... Tyranny here & there, na only me?
Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by Xkalaban(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2021
Igboid:

Ndewo nu.

In as much as I understand ur point, I don’t think the West will make same mistakes as they made in the past. And if they somehow let themselves get fed cow dung called one Nigeria again then that’s their loss. But I think this time around they know enough to know that Igbos were never the enemy but rather a tribe of people who want to control their own destiny. Aside the Biafran war, there has never been a time in history when Igbos and Yorubas attacked each other. And I don’t ever see that happening in the future. That’s because Igbos don’t really have any ill will towards Yorubas. The Yorubas of this generation need to say no to this false marriage and correct their past mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2021
Igboid:

Ndewo nu.

Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by hotwax: 5:44pm On May 17, 2021
budaatum:

So, in your opinion, the attackers and the attacked are the same people?

I guess you'd agree then if I said, it is southerners attacking themselves too right, and when southerners want to stop attacking themselves they will just stop attacking themselves or are your standards just so doubled that you about to attack yourself, hotwax?

when pantami was exposed as government official with jihadi tendency, northerners flock to twitter to allege its south trying to remove him.

Does arrested wakili iskilu look like a yoruba or igbo man...is your wakili from south?

You come online to cry bandit, but when we attempt to join you ask us to mind our business, they are your brothers. We hate the north thats why we want to fight bandits...

You northerner are damn so hypocritical... Support for bokoharam and bandit is massive in the north. Cut us some slack..

You come online to tell us we must not fight fulani killers..even buhari has said it publicly
Re: An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday by budaatum: 5:55pm On May 17, 2021
hotwax:

We hate the north thats why we want to fight bandits...

You hate the North that's why you label Northerners bandits?

Hotwax please speak for yourself instead of deluding yourself that you speak for "we", because we Southerners are not all so ignorant to just hate people because they are from the North.

If you can read, you'd see that I do not pander to bandits, Northern ones nor Southern, yourself included.

budaatum:
I agree with Mr Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai/amaechi For President. 2023 / VIDEO: 5 Wise Men That May Take Over T. B Joshua's Legacy / June 12 Protest In Nigeria 2021 – Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.