Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? (6151 Views)

Deltaafrik Engineering Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Does Anyone Know A Thing About Mode Engineering Limited? / Federgo Engineering Limited (FEL) Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by Nobody: 9:21am On May 18, 2021
AdeOri99:

Oyo
Okay, unfortunately I am in Lagos. E no fit work.
Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by tslimpez(f): 9:22am On May 18, 2021
I do know Lafred Engineering company.
I know that they upgrade and maintain telecom infrastructures.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by 3Dee(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2021
Nairaland is the best when searching for job info in Nigeria. Infact Google will still direct you to Nairaland.
Some start up companies are not on the Internet yet.
I have never fallen victim of all these GNLD scams because of Nairaland. This site is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by ellizy(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2021
Search on google to know more about them or if they even exist at all....
They best safety practice is not to attend any interview you didn’t apply a job from...
SHIKENA...
Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 18, 2021
greendice:
Your location in lagos, i will come over.
Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by Verysmart101: 9:31am On May 18, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:
If na Igbo company Abeg run for your life!

Remember iniobong vs uduak in Akwa Ibom...

U are very foolish,wat concerns igbo here? Dirty pig

But if you must go at all, pls visit Oga Sunday Igboho for fortification.

My one penny
Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by Nobody: 9:43am On May 18, 2021
Goalnaldo:
hahaha you must be a Barcelona fan cheesy
No, my club doesn't play La liga
Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by Hardeyoye: 9:52am On May 18, 2021
Lafred Engineering, as far as I know, is a reputable engineering company. They build mast and telecommunication sites for MTN, glo etc. They also do upgrade for telecom sites. Don't know about their salary scale sha. I think you should give it a try.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 18, 2021
greendice:

You don't have anything to fear please, i had a lot of mean to pay back the money and the laptop is something i will never wish to lose.
I will drop my original NIN slip for tracking.
Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by jboycrb(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2021
Desummy:
We are always available for any of the service you need.

Desmummy eyan Desmond Elliot grin
Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by madridguy(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2021
Don't let me to discourage you because I don't know the position you're applying for.

Shaev7:
Hi NLs, I got an invitation for interview from Lafred Engineering Limited.
Please[b] I want to know what their pay range is and if is okay to work with them also their welfare.[/b]
Thanks.

Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by Alphafarms(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2021
Shaev7:
Hi NLs, I got an invitation for interview from Lafred Engineering Limited.
Please I want to know what their pay range is and if is okay to work with them also their welfare.
Thanks.

Very genuine, please go

Good luck to you

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by samragyone(m): 10:06am On May 18, 2021
Go ahead Bro, if the company you are referring to is at Igando, lagos.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by naijadrivablog: 11:35am On May 18, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:
If na Igbo company Abeg run for your life!

Remember iniobong vs uduak in Akwa Ibom...

But if you must go at all, pls visit Oga Sunday Igboho for fortification.

My one penny
Does this not amount to tribalism? Eh mynd44
Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by naijadrivablog: 11:37am On May 18, 2021
Leun:
NL should come up with a better strategy, all this front page about do you know this coy isn't going to last in the run.

This shouldn't make FP really.

The guy should find out about the company on Google or ask on job threads.
Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by Newboss(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2021
sweerychick:
shocked, all you people asking verifying for interviews here and there why not go to Google and find out about them

You reason like a child.
Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by riah: 12:30pm On May 18, 2021
Hi. Yes I know Lafred Engineering on Shasha Road. I worked there as a customer relations officer in 2006/07. It is a one man's business. The CEO used to work for PHCN for many years until he branched out and started his Engineering firm. It is not a bad place to work at all. But for the pay structure I do not have any idea at the minute, I worked with them right after my NYSC and my pay at that time was 45k. All the best in your interview
Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by Shaev7(m): 12:48pm On May 18, 2021
Badgers14:

Did you submit your Application to this company or did they randomly reached out to you?
I DID on LinkedIn.
What am asking is, is it okay to work if anyone has worked with them? Am not asking if is a scam job....
Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by Shaev7(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2021
riah:
Hi. Yes I know Lafred Engineering on Shasha Road. I worked there as a customer relations officer in 2006/07. It is a one man's business. The CEO used to work for PHCN for many years until he branched out and started his Engineering firm. It is not a bad place to work at all. But for the pay structure I do not have any idea at the minute, I worked with them right after my NYSC and my pay at that time was 45k. All the best in your interview
Thanks. 2006/2007 45k then, hmmm I applied for Store/ Logistics officer. Well, let me hope for the better.
Thanks once more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by Shaev7(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2021
samragyone:
Go ahead Bro, if the company you are referring to is at Igando, lagos.
Yes, that's the address...
Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by Shaev7(m): 12:56pm On May 18, 2021
ronyman:
Did you ever send application there yourself or through a 3rd party. Else RUN.......
Yes, via LinkedIn
Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by Shaev7(m): 12:56pm On May 18, 2021
padi94:
The only 'Lafred' I know is one welder near our area, I no know where 'Engineering Ltd' take enter the name o. The guy wey get the welder shop name na Wakilu, him black get bowlegs.

Goodluck with finding your Lafred.
Funny, at where?
Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by Shaev7(m): 1:00pm On May 18, 2021
tslimpez:
I do know Lafred Engineering company.
I know that they upgrade and maintain telecom infrastructures.
Yes, they expanded their business as I read online.
What I need to know is their pay range for anyone that have worked there before.
I know It's not fake.
Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by Shaev7(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2021
Hardeyoye:
Lafred Engineering, as far as I know, is a reputable engineering company. They build mast and telecommunication sites for MTN, glo etc. They also do upgrade for telecom sites. Don't know about their salary scale sha. I think you should give it a try.
Thanks. That's what I know about them too, but I was asking about their pay range.
Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by Shaev7(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2021
madridguy:
Don't let me to discourage you because I don't know the position you're applying for.

Store/logistics officer
Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by senafunmi(f): 2:41pm On May 18, 2021
Lafred is a genuine Engineering company.... they just moved to their massive site at General Hospital, Igando...Akeem oke street, general bustop, igando. Actually its at the back of my house and they pay real well....i have a neighbour working there......
Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by ronyman(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2021
Just use your head shaa. Pray and be careful. Good luck!!
Shaev7:

Yes, via LinkedIn

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Lafred Engineering Limited ? by Shaev7(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2021
ronyman:
Just use your head shaa. Pray and be careful. Good luck!!
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Is The Salary Structure At Hugo Tech? / Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / 10 Jobs Vacancies At Niger Dock For Offshore Fabrication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.