₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,189,769 members, 4,774,681 topics. Date: Friday, 22 February 2019 at 05:34 AM

Nigerians In Winnipeg Canada - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Winnipeg Canada (10711 Views)

How To Get A Cheap Flight From Lagos To Winnipeg / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians In Winnipeg Canada by Otimonye: 2:08pm On Jan 21
Good day family. Please is anyone here residing in Brandon? If yes, I would really appreciate if I can get in touch with you. My email address is tito.celeb@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Nigerians In Winnipeg Canada by Zubony: 5:39am On Feb 04
Ladapo:
Winnipeg is the capital city of the province of Manitoba....I reall can't tell the size but the population of the city is not up to a million. It is known for its cold winter ( people survive it though). It is a city with so much opportunities because it is a developing city....the secret to surviving the cold is to always dress warm and stay indoor as much as possible in winter. In summer, it is sometimes even hotter than Lagos....
hello, please what is school fees like in Winnipeg, I heard you pay 1000 CAD Only then your course fee , and you can also work and pay your fees. Is it tru

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase / Why Is UK Visa So Expensive / The Bad Condition Of Some Roads In Ogba-ijaiye, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.