Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG (35580 Views)

Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi / Don't Protest Or Rally In My Name — Igboho Warns From Beninese Prison / Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Killermamba: 12:21am On May 19, 2021
Wallade:

Thunder fire you and Tinubu

Thunder without rain strike you and your sponsor.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Wallade(m): 12:52am On May 19, 2021
Killermamba:

Thunder without rain strike you and your sponsor.

Same to you
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Wallade(m): 12:53am On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

If you don't support Igboho then who? Tinubu?

Keep guessing, yeye man.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Stanleyville(m): 1:03am On May 19, 2021
grin
Wallade:

Pele ode!

Your both parents...zombie
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Wallade(m): 1:05am On May 19, 2021
Stanleyville:
grin

Your both parents...zombie

Same to your parents
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Bashir75: 1:14am On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

Fulanis are now claiming they are yorubas. Lol.. Bashir now a yoruba name. Lol. You feel pain because I choose to ignore you and you are raining insults and for the record my ancestors never ran away they stood and died for what they believed in and here we are today same issues happening left, right and center, this would be my last response to you and I hope I have cured your ignorance and you just confirmed what we already know.

MANY FULANIS MASKING AS YORUBAS ON NAIRALAND

Why are you so proud as Igbo promoting my tribe, the Yorubaland. Go back to your muddy cave village in the Yeast because you sounded so stupid. I’m so proud that I don’t need to claim the Yorubaland because it’s my divine right by GOD. It wasn’t by mistake or through factory baby machine. I’m so proud that my tribe is greatly recognized and valued. The Yorubas are the shades of colors and our diversity is glorious. That’s why you and your ancestors continuously seek asylum with us.

Because you’re learner, let me teach you that your ancestors are cowards and ran way cowards. Kanu [IPOB] of present declared war on Nigeria, use your tribesmen as a shield and they are been killed everyday because of his warped ideology while he ran away to enjoy with his family in London. Similarly, Ojukwu did the same and sent millions of your tribesmen out of this planet earth during his ill planned Biafra war. You know what happened, he did same and ran away to ivory coasts. Tell your father to tell you history if he’s alive or your elders in your family. Warriors don’t ran from wars or cause they believed in.

Ti omode o ba ba tan, aba aroba. Watch people you abused here and watch your sharp mouth.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Biafranboys: 1:26am On May 19, 2021
Wallade:

Keep guessing, yeye man.

Lol OK fulani bororo
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Stanleyville(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2021
Wallade:

Same to your parents

I know youre one of all these kids laying on a dirty bedbug infested bed with dirty feet,rubber support android phone,.spewing trash on nairaland,always having opinion in every matter,.because of cos you have the time,as work no dey and small 5mb nairaland data go always dey phone...Have you eaten today??
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Wallade(m): 2:21pm On May 20, 2021
Stanleyville:

I know youre one of all these kids laying on a dirty bedbug infested bed with dirty feet,rubber support android phone,.spewing trash on nairaland,always having opinion in every matter,.because of cos you have the time,as work no dey and small 5mb nairaland data go always dey phone...Have you eaten today??

Feed yourself first before asking about my food. I did not beg you or anyone for time, food or data.

I see you have decided to leave our parents, that you brought into your ridiculous rant, out of it.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by DCatt: 2:40pm On May 20, 2021
And I say any attack on hausa/fulaniland is an attack on Yorubaland.

Igboho was on top of igbo baby mama when he said it and didn't go beyond the walls of the room where a sample was given.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by DCatt: 2:52pm On May 20, 2021
Real Yoruba would rather unite with Hausa/fulani than igbos because we know our real enemies.
YungMillionaire:
That's the last thing Fulani slave masters want to hear - a united Yoruba and Igbo. This unity will expose the paper tiger that is Fulani hegemony.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by DCatt: 3:42pm On May 20, 2021
Igbo man, no matter how you try to hide, your stench of hypocrisy always gives you away.

You are projecting what you are to Yoruba because you are desperate, you have never lost total control of what is happening in Nigeria as you are now. You have finally realized how irrelevant you are in Nigeria. Yoruba weakness gave you voice and you will finally be put in your position. You will fight to be with Yoruba but won't get it.

Whatever happens to Nigeria, it's a win-win for Yoruba and that alone is driving you nuts. If Nigeria breaks before 2023, it will be a blessing for Yoruba to finally stretch the wings used to fly Nigeria for 60 years. And if Nigeria is still there under 'democracy' a Yoruba will be president.

You might as well come out and play the audio of you farting in your house. You igbos singlehanded destroyed Nigeria and you still have all kinds of evil agendas and opinions even when you don't contribute anything to Nigeria. You shouldn't be heard at all if things run well in the country. You are the mastermind behind what the north is today, you are just bitter because fulani locked you out on the action. Sunday Igboho is on you igbos side and can't speak for Yoruba, basstards don't speak for us, only weak Yoruba are on your side. Majority of Yoruba are on Tinubu's side, your number one enemy, so we can't be your friends or 'connive' with you and we don't want to have anything to do with igbos. Since independence, the first time Yoruba voted for the north was 2015, while you igbos have teamed up with the north since 1960.

You know what time it is!
pedrilo:
I have come to the realisation that the yorubas are selfish and manipulative set of people in the Nigerian project.
As a Niger deltan, I feel very upset with the gimmick of the south west region.
How they move from conniving with different regions at different times to achieve their selfish aim is unbecoming.
Since 1999, they hav benefited most from democracy but the only time they cudnt get the presidency during GEJ admin they colluded with the same fulanis they r now villifying in 2015 and 2019 to get back to the presidency.
Now that it is obvious that may be shut out from d presidency for anoda 8 yrs, they have assumed a condescending posture yet again to achieve their selfish desire by hobnobbing with the east against the north.
If they dnt have any hidden agenda, why didnt they clamour for yoruba nation in 2019? I would haven given them the benefit of doubt for not yearning for yoruba nation in 2015.
But why now?
I sincerely wish the east, ND and north can unite to teach these traitors a lesson for their act of treatory
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Stanleyville(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2021
Wallade:

Feed yourself first before asking about my food. I did not beg you or anyone for time, food or data.

I see you have decided to leave our parents, that you brought into your ridiculous rant, out of it.

Your parents?!..

Oh,I forgot..they should have used a condom the night you we're procreated.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Wallade(m): 6:24pm On May 21, 2021
Stanleyville:

Your parents?!..

Oh,I forgot..they should have used a condom the night you we're procreated.

LOL, I almost thought you realized you were referring the insults, causes and abuse to your parents but I was wrong.

You weren't properly trained after all. No point joining issues with you. Every insult, abuse and disrespect you aim at my parents are automatically redirected to your parents.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Stanleyville(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2021
Wallade:

LOL, I almost thought you realized you were referring the insults, causes and abuse to your parents but I was wrong.

You weren't properly trained after all. No point joining issues with you. Every insult, abuse and disrespect you aim at my parents are automatically redirected to your parents.

You didn't answer my question... I said have you eaten today?..

You still live in your parents house,.I know..
Have you been fed today??
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Stanleyville(m): 7:02pm On May 24, 2021
Wallade:

Hello my friend...have you eaten today??
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Stanleyville(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Wallade:

Very dummy...how are you?

Long time

Have you eaten today??
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Wallade(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2021
Stanleyville:

Very dummy...how are you?

Long time

Have you eaten today??

LOL, you are still here. I thought you were locked up with Nnamdi Kanu. No one noticeded your absence until now.

Never mind, we will notify DSS that you are the lost soul they have outstanding on their list of perverts.

Besides, how young are you idiot?
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Stanleyville(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wallade:

LOL, you are still here. I thought you were locked up with Nnamdi Kanu. No one noticeded your absence until now.

Never mind, we will notify DSS that you are the lost soul they have outstanding on their list of perverts.

Besides, how young are you idiot?

U didn't ansa me...I said have u eaten??
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Wallade(m): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Stanleyville:

U didn't ansa me...I said have u eaten??

Please, you can feed me by transferring money into the account stated below:

Account Name: Berekete Family
Bank Name: GT Bank
Account Number: 0051543571

Any substantial amount you transfer will be well appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Stanleyville(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Wallade:

Stone age man..

Dont you have a wallet acct..lemme transfer Bitcoin
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Stanleyville(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Wallade:

Atleast that will guarantee stability and insurance for your family and generation to come.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Wallade(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Stanleyville:

Stone age man..

Dont you have a wallet acct..lemme transfer Bitcoin

Sell the Bitcoin and pay the naira equivalent into the account. Advanced man!
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Wallade(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Stanleyville:

Atleast that will guarantee stability and insurance for your family and generation to come.

Yes, especially since you don't have a family or challenges to fix with the money. Make yourself useful to some generations.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by samunaka: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Biafranboys:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/17/well-repel-further-attacks-army-south-east%E2%80%94igboho-blows-hot

When the drumbeat changes you have to change the dancing steps, all of a sudden the south east has become Igboho's Budden
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Stanleyville(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wallade:

Yes, especially since you don't have a family or challenges to fix with the money. Make yourself useful to some generations.
grin

My jolly good friend,..it will amaze you this son of man born of a woman who has been taunting and hunting you here on nairaland is miles away chilling somewhere in Overseas...
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Stanleyville(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wallade:

I am so much interested in your case ...I want to help you..but you are proving stubborn...

Do you have an international passport??
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Wallade(m): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
Stanleyville:

I am so much interested in your case ...I want to help you..but you are proving stubborn...

Okay. We can chat privately. I sent you a DM.

bc1qnsg3lkcgdjkjc0wmyux2egn606exg6tu5r5485

Yes, I have an international passport.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Wallade(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Stanleyville:

Wetin happen oga overseas? You reconsidered the help since I am no longer stubborn or you forgot. Just trying to understand you.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Stanleyville(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wallade:

Wetin happen oga overseas? You reconsidered the help since I am no longer stubborn or you forgot. Just trying to understand you.

Is that how you talk to your elders??...

Anyways I since replied your email I don't know if its glo 2G you're using
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Wallade(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Stanleyville:

Is that how you talk to your elders??...

Anyways I since replied your email I don't know if its glo 2G you're using

Elder Sha, I have seen your fake reply young man. I thought you wanted to hit my wallet or you needed to borrow my passport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC / Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos / Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.