Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,988 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Redmi Note 9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 9 (613 Views)

Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images / Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 / Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Full Phone Specification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 9 by jurrsh(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2021
Please I need link for gcam for redmi note 9
Re: Redmi Note 9 by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 17, 2021
jurrsh:
download gcamator from playstore. Launch it, it will automatically detect the best version for your phone

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 9 by Youngokwy(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2021
Xiaomi1:
download gcamator from playstore. Launch it, it will automatically detect the best version for your phone
Please not be Angry.what is Gcamator
Re: Redmi Note 9 by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 17, 2021
Youngokwy:
somebody should help me explain better for thix dullard.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redmi Note 9 by jizzison(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2021
Youngokwy:
Bro, the guy you quote has already explained.
GCAM is popularly known as Google Camera from the Google Pixel series which was ported to various Android brands with Camera2Api enabled e.g Samsung, Xiaomi, Vivo, OnePlus and co.
GCAMATOR is an app that helps you select the best GCAM version for your phone given that your phone has Camera2Api enabled.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 9 by jizzison(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2021
jurrsh:
I would've love to post the link here for you but you see this nairaland mods ehnn.
Just google celsoazevedo .com and you're good to go. After downloading the app make sure you download the appropriate config file for your phone for the best image processing result.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 9 by Youngokwy(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2021
jizzison:

Bro, the guy you quote has already explained.
GCAM is popularly known as Google Camera from the Google Pixel series which was ported to various Android brands with Camera2Api enabled e.g Samsung, Xiaomi, Vivo, OnePlus and co.
GCAMATOR is an app that helps you select the best GCAM version for your phone given that your phone has Camera2Api enabled.
Thanks
Re: Redmi Note 9 by laluski(m): 11:43pm On May 17, 2021
Xiaomi1:
somebody should help me explain better for thix dullard.

Must you abuse him, is it a crime for him not to know...and I wonder why the Op can't even stand up for himself over this stupid reply.
And who the f...k is the useless slowpoke with a worn out destiny even liking your comment

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Please Recommend Best Powerbank / Pixel 4xl Or 5a 5g Needed / Infinix Zero X Pro Review; Bold And Powerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.