Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) (57022 Views)

Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) / Rita Dominic's First Outing At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) by hashtagged(m): 6:02am On May 18, 2021
WittyLad:
All these Western men no dey hear.. later now, divorce settlement go reach this mumu side..

if they divorce she is expected to pay him millions of dollars cause she earns much higher than him
Re: Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) by hashtagged(m): 6:07am On May 18, 2021
meobizy:
I’ll quickly put a baby in her if I was him. She’s wealthy and famous enough to handle child support if things sink.

what of alimoney. if she divorces him she is expected to pay him up to 40% of networth plus child support cause she earns very much higher than him.

The higher income earner pays the lower income earner so that their standard of living is balanced.
Re: Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) by hashtagged(m): 6:08am On May 18, 2021
meobizy:
I’ll quickly put a baby in her if I was him. She’s wealthy and famous enough to handle child support if things sink.

what of alimoney. if she divorces him she is expected to pay him up to 40% of networth plus child support cause she earns very much higher than him.

The higher income earner pays the lower income earner so that their standard of living is balanced.

This is why I hate white marriages all the money from her songs would just go like that
Re: Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 6:41am On May 18, 2021
PCG001:
мy coυnтry;
Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha grin grin grin

I love NLers!
Re: Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 6:43am On May 18, 2021
hashtagged:

This is why I hate white marriages all the money from her songs would just go like that
This is 2021! Ever heard of Prenups?
Re: Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) by detectivejones: 6:44am On May 18, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
Kai this girl don old ooo
God punish nickelodeon grin

How? Someone that is not even upto 30, besides she has achieved so much for her age
Re: Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) by YangaBabe: 7:08am On May 18, 2021
congrats to them
Re: Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) by hashtagged(m): 7:12am On May 18, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
This is 2021! Ever heard of Prenups?

I know and she never said she signed one. And prenups don't protect all your earnings
Re: Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 7:20am On May 18, 2021
unity004:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin In one year time when they must have been divorced , She will release "Thank You Next remix"

singing " Gomez was sweet and romantic at first then became so boring for my liking but I still say to him, Thank You Next, Thank You Next, Thank You Next. Am so fvking grateful for my EX".
HAhaha by then I might be her Next

Me and reality looking at you like?

1 Like

Re: Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) by Starzo: 7:21am On May 18, 2021
chocboi78:
Love the fact she married a middle class guy..
It depicts true love.( that is if such exists)
who told you??..that guy is a big real estate agent in California worth around 20m Dollars

1 Like

Re: Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) by RedChiefPriest: 7:40am On May 18, 2021
detectivejones:

How? Someone that is not even upto 30, besides she has achieved so much for her age

I don't mean old like that, nickelodeon repeat old series of sam and cat and she looks like she's 15 but in reality she's already 28 yrs old.
I guess the series was before her fame.

1 Like

Re: Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) by BeeBeees(f): 7:45am On May 18, 2021
Abeg where una dey find all this kyn true love?? ��
Make una cut soap for me nau��
Re: Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) by rita25(f): 8:16am On May 18, 2021
SAM AND CAT SO CAT DON OLD REACH TO MARRY?
Re: Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) by Loveknitting: 8:44am On May 18, 2021
Dalil8:
undecided undecided undecided

Marriage wey no go last reach 3 yrs.

As dey rush enter naso dem go rush come out.

Asin ehhn but this one na she go
lose bcuz she dey earn more than the guy, just like Adele case.

If na me be d guy, after 8 months i don file for divorce, cashout quick no time. cool

Thank God you're not the guy,
With your greedy nigerian mentality.
Re: Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:46am On May 18, 2021
Congrats Ariana
Re: Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2021
LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING FOLLOW THEM AMEN.
Re: Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) by olowofariwo(m): 10:22am On May 18, 2021
OBTMOS:
Oh!!! Ariana just broke our hearts. I know we are many crushing on her
.yes oo I just like the girl, I don't know why. It's remind me her song BREATHIN.
Re: Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) by NawtyC001(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2021
Ariana Grande�
My crush back then,remembered CAT in Victorious movie...
Re: Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos) by Tillatalk: 12:31pm On May 18, 2021
Oyibo marriage wen no dey last..I wish them success sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Olamide’s Son Batifeori’s Dreads Hairstyle (photos) / Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos / I Will Look Like This When 'am 80 Years Old - Toolz Gushes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.