Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

What Would You Advise Him To Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Advise Him To Do? (126 Views)

What Car Will You Advise A First Timer To Buy? / Legal Advise Needed Please / Hi All Van You Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Advise Him To Do? by OnimiB: 9:35pm On May 17, 2021
A student asked his uncle to send him 3k for handout in the school. The uncle lamented that he had no money with him. He said the maximum amount of money in his bank account was just 2k.
He then asked him to send his account number so that he would send him 1k to manage.
Unfortunately, he mistakingly trasnfered 100k to the boy. Now he is asking the boy to return 99k.
Your advice for the boy pls?
Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Bola146(f): 9:36pm On May 17, 2021
grin As for me, I'll transfer back all the money. I'll prove to him that he is not wise

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 17, 2021
OnimiB:
A student asked his uncle to send him 3k for handout in the school. The uncle lamented that he had no money with him. He said the maximum amount of money in his bank account was just 2k.
He then asked him to send his account number so that he would send him 1k to manage.
Unfortunately, he mistakingly trasnfered 100k to the boy. Now he is asking the boy to return 99k.
Your advice for the boy pls?

Refund it of course!!! Why feel entitled over someone's money? If you don't, he has every right to arrest you!!!

Ps: I know this is a lie!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies / Ultimate Backyard Sun Shade To Buy For Your Home / Know The Secret Behind Hike In Sales Of Pallet Racking In Melbourne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.