Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

President Buhari Personal Assistant Abused Me On Social Media. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Personal Assistant Abused Me On Social Media. (945 Views)

This Is Not Obudu Cattle Ranch, It Is Mohammadu Buhari's Personal Farm In Daura / President Buhari’s Personal Assistant Orders Detention Of Aisha’s ADC / Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Personal Assistant Abused Me On Social Media. by SAM1979: 10:32pm On May 17, 2021
I commented on Lauretta Onochie post on facebook and she called me 'Dumbo'. This is unfair to me. She is a Personal Assistant to President Buhari. The screenshots are below.

Re: President Buhari Personal Assistant Abused Me On Social Media. by DLioness(f): 11:12pm On May 17, 2021
I think you are what she called you.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Personal Assistant Abused Me On Social Media. by SAM1979: 11:24pm On May 17, 2021
what are your reasons? In Nigeria, I no longer have right to my opinion?
Re: President Buhari Personal Assistant Abused Me On Social Media. by Nuelito: 12:53am On May 18, 2021
You sure say no be parody account? grin
Re: President Buhari Personal Assistant Abused Me On Social Media. by SAM1979: 12:58am On May 18, 2021
Nuelito:
You sure say no be parody account? grin

It is her personal account on facebook . I have been following her for years now.
Re: President Buhari Personal Assistant Abused Me On Social Media. by SmartProf(m): 4:21am On May 18, 2021
SAM1979:

It is her personal account on facebook . I have been following her for years now.
Following that kind of character for years to achieve what exactly? U deserve what u got then.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Personal Assistant Abused Me On Social Media. by CharlotteFlair: 4:43am On May 18, 2021
DLioness:
I think you are what she called you.
Rather I think lauretta Onochie was in Sifia Pains.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Personal Assistant Abused Me On Social Media. by CharlotteFlair: 4:45am On May 18, 2021
SAM1979:

Did she block you after that?

You should have called her Olosho palmwine drinker.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Personal Assistant Abused Me On Social Media. by aremuforlife(m): 5:04am On May 18, 2021
SAM1979:
I commented on Lauretta Onochie post on facebook and she called me 'Dumbo'. This is unfair to me. She is a Personal Assistant to President Buhari. The screenshots are below.
Your opinion is one sided, apc governor and senator have been imprisoned, hiw many pdp past and present leaders has any court sentence? Moreover, it is not the duty of the presidency to prosecute.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Personal Assistant Abused Me On Social Media. by helinues: 5:58am On May 18, 2021
Abuse her back and stop nagging us

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Personal Assistant Abused Me On Social Media. by seunmsg(m): 6:11am On May 18, 2021
SAM1979:

I completely agree with her assessment. That you even have to open a thread on Nairaland to wail about it says it all.
Re: President Buhari Personal Assistant Abused Me On Social Media. by SAM1979: 7:48am On May 18, 2021
seunmsg:

I completely agree with her assessment. That you even have to open a thread on Nairaland to wail about it says it all.

I expected constructive argument and decorum as a Presidential aide. I least expected her to stoop so low and ignore etiquette for such exalted office by using derogatory words. Does this mean Nigerians should expect such from her when their views are unaccepted?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Personal Assistant Abused Me On Social Media. by iamDrRhymes(m): 8:23am On May 18, 2021
Wow! You’ve really achieved a lot. I never knew you were connected with Buhari grin
Re: President Buhari Personal Assistant Abused Me On Social Media. by seunmsg(m): 10:22am On May 18, 2021
SAM1979:

I expected constructive argument and decorum as a Presidential aide. I least expected her to stoop so low and ignore etiquette for such exalted office by using derogatory words. Does this mean Nigerians should expect such from her when their views are unaccepted?

You can’t get what you did not give.
Re: President Buhari Personal Assistant Abused Me On Social Media. by SAM1979: 3:39pm On May 18, 2021
seunmsg:

You can’t get what you did not give.
bUT Our divergent opinion on issues does not call for use of derogatory words from a Presidential Assistant. There is no reason to justify her action.
Re: President Buhari Personal Assistant Abused Me On Social Media. by Ahmeduana(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2021
You mean PERSONAL MESSENGER?
Re: President Buhari Personal Assistant Abused Me On Social Media. by SAM1979: 9:17am On May 19, 2021
Ahmeduana:
You mean PERSONAL MESSENGER?
It was on her facebook wall.

(1) (Reply)

More Frustration For APC In Cross River State, Here Is Why! / State Capture: Law Empowers Lagos Take Over Tinubu’s ‘Corruption Case’ From EFCC / Gunmen abduct ex-Akwa Ibom senator, Nelson Effiong – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.