Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much (31301 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Xiaomi’s Crazy Phone With Wraparound Display To Be The Most Expensive Phone / Most Expensive Phone In The World Costs N34 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by hazard1759(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2021
Oppo A73 95k
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Kenny242(m): 8:31pm On May 18, 2021
1Alex:
Google pixel 3xl ₦320k. November 2018.

I will give it out soon as the spirit leads. The touch sensor is cracked but operates well with no issues. costs about 50k to replace it.

Whenever the spirit directs me, I can waybill it to any location in Nigeria to any Nairalander.

I dey oh bros
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Mustoph1(m): 8:39pm On May 18, 2021
Samsung galaxy A21s 85k.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by DeWisedon(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2021
Samsung galaxy S9 plus 256gb , 6gb ram, 152k and iphone 11pro, 420k, im using the two and Life has been good since then...Your phone defines a lot about your life and how smart you can be in this present age

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by rhames(m): 8:44pm On May 18, 2021
1Alex:

I will give it out soon as the spirit leads. The touch sensor is cracked but operates well with no issues. costs about 50k to replace it.

Whenever the spirit directs me, I can waybill it to any location in Nigeria to any Nairalander.

Egbon dash me this thing now. I need am well.

God Bless you.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by ojotobiloba1: 9:07pm On May 18, 2021
Present phone.. Infinix note 8..94k
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by incogni2o: 9:12pm On May 18, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

been making mobile apps for a living since nokia symbian days

i have seen it all
smart phones is just io device with internet modem

I connect with you Bro

Especially when you load the thing on emulator

grin grin

Please Kindly send me a number I can reach you on

Might have some opportunity to work with youbin future
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by kunle75(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2021
Lollittaa:

so you think I'm lazy

Who am I to think or say that...
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by kunle75(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2021
Stevengerd:
Ajah, lagos State

Ok
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by therealsaheed: 9:33pm On May 18, 2021
If i guess right that should be Letv Le2 and you forget to mention that you can also use it as remote control for almost all electronics.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by xjiggy: 9:37pm On May 18, 2021
LordJoffrey:
The most expensive phone I've ever bought cost me just 32k. Super awesome phone with 3gb RAM and 64gb ROM, snapdragon processor, fingerprint, proximity sensor, full metal body, LED light and many more.
I guess it's the Nexus 6p
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Richthekid: 9:43pm On May 18, 2021
Oh
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 18, 2021
kunle75:

Who am I to think or say that...

implied meaning sir sad
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by NiklauseFred(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2021
1Alex:

Brother remember me oo
Been using a cracked Lumia 630 for 6yrs now.
Pls remember me in ur kingdom embarassed
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by kunle75(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2021
Lollittaa:

implied meaning sir sad

I cant judge you and will not cos I don't do that
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by oscarvicto(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
After using Blackberry Passport of 130k in 2014, I realized that technology keeps evolving and that new phones would always replace old ones. Since then, I vowed never to use a smartphone of more than 100k. That phone is in my wardrobe as I write this comment.

I ll like to buy d passport if its in good working condition and for sale. Newrevolutionglobal@gmail.com
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by 99thEnemy(m): 10:24pm On May 18, 2021
1Alex:

May the lords will face my direction biko cry
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by 99thEnemy(m): 10:28pm On May 18, 2021
siofra:

Can I use it to code?
Since I can't get a laptop right now I need a phone.
Will you sell it?

Are you alright?? grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 18, 2021
kunle75:

I cant judge you and will not cos I don't do that
are you sure you don't wanna buy me a new phone cry
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by JenniferEkubo(f): 10:36pm On May 18, 2021
1Alex:

i trust and believe it'd be mine soon can't wait...
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Olibboy: 10:44pm On May 18, 2021
1Alex:

We are ready to receive it
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by kunle75(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2021
Lollittaa:

are you sure you don't wanna buy me a new phone cry

Ogbeni respect yourself ooo,kilo fe fa harassment keh.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by samuelobazu(m): 10:50pm On May 18, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

You sound pained! I have the iPhone 7 Plus, X Max, and the 12 Pro Max. Just gave out the X Max. I also have the blackberry Porsche 3. I prefer it to the iPhones.

I also have the 2019 MacBook (gifted out), currently using the 2020 MacBook, got it last year as a gift on my birthday. All bought brand new..

Because you can’t afford it doesn’t mean, someone out there doesn’t have it. Put a little light in your life and stop being negative! Cheers and good luck!
Wish i could be gifted the iPhone 7 plus if not in use boss , today i believe there are lots of rich prople on this forum
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Havertz(m): 10:53pm On May 18, 2021
Asha phone i bought it 1k
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by edoairways: 11:03pm On May 18, 2021
1Alex from what I have seen so far, most commenters fall under low and middle class. Though not proven yet, I can hypothetical say that most Nigerians are low income earners.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 18, 2021
kunle75:

Ogbeni respect yourself ooo,kilo fe fa harassment keh.
hmm. Childish
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by EMMAXLULEX(m): 11:34pm On May 18, 2021
God bless Nigeria
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by WaffenSS(m): 11:38pm On May 18, 2021
Chimatesky64:
check reviews bro

Reviews are half the story

I've bought phones based on reviews only to be disappointed.

Xiaomi's computational photography algorithms are not as good as Samsung's. The night mode isn't as good, their zoom isn't as detailed, the AI is iffy.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Respect55(m): 11:49pm On May 18, 2021
Infinix s4. 6 gig ram. 64 gig storage. 67k in May 2019.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Pleasant01: 12:16am On May 19, 2021
please anyone with a redundant phone should please help me with it.....I got robbed of my itel p32 last week Monday..... please I really need it...thanks
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Soseed: 12:16am On May 19, 2021
11. 295
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by SPOLO(m): 12:19am On May 19, 2021
mehn people get money o and am still using Lenovo 2014 version....i got it for 9k only around 2019......abeg anybody wey wan dash phone consider me o.....bcus dx my phone no dey accept google playstore app and some few apps.....but wetin i go do than to manage it... cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) / What Consumes Most Of Your Mobile Data? / How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.