Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:47 AM

FUTO Department Of Electrical And Electronic Is Frustrating My Friend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Department Of Electrical And Electronic Is Frustrating My Friend (286 Views)

Meet OAU Department Of Nursing Best Graduating Student / No More Department Of Mass Communication In Nigerian Universities. Read Why / UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTO Department Of Electrical And Electronic Is Frustrating My Friend by bummyla(m): 11:42pm On May 17, 2021
My Friend posted this on his facebook wall! Please lets help him get some justices done! Thank You

Good morning everyone. My name is Ofobike Sunday Igwe, a 300 level student of Federal University of Technology, Owerri. Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
I have issues to share. I'm currently going through a lot of troubles right now due to the rate of extortion in my school.
We have always been forced to pay for certain things, both academic and non-academic and each time I do not oblige not ultimately because it is not right, but because I do not have, I'm punished in certain ways.
Most of these issues started to evolve last year when we they said we must pay N150 for my class adviser's father's burial, for us to submit our assignment though it wasn't the first time.
I reported to my HOD, a 4 man panel was set up in March 2020. But after the first sitting, nothing happened again.
Other extortions include compulsory N500 for a lost phone, two times compulsory church donations, extra charge on manual, class dues extortion.
My inability and refusal to pay for my class advisers father's burial led to the rejection of my assignment.
Lately, I have been denied access to my manuals for practicals due to related issues.
I have written to Dean of Student Affairs, I have written to the SUG President, I have also written to the Vice Chancellor. I have not received any response from the Vice Chancellor and the Dean and SUG could not take actions due to limited capacity.
My course rep instigated attempted assault on me last week. I had to run to my department and security unit for safety.
I write to well meaning Nigerians to come to my aid. I'm being extremely frustrated, suppressed and depressed by these circumstances. I have been admitted to a psychiatric hospital due to these issues. My health is currently deteriorating right now. I have even observed some manipulation in my grades.
I do not know what to do. My right to education, good health have been thwarted. My emotions, psychology and mental state are not in order. Please come to my aid.
I have suffered a lot of victimization. My materials have been stolen and I've received threats from certain individuals.
Ofobike Sunday Igwe.
Electrical and Electronic Engineering,
Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State.

Re: FUTO Department Of Electrical And Electronic Is Frustrating My Friend by Nobody: 12:17am On May 18, 2021
Mumu say him dun go yaba left because of 150 dues onye ara .. both you and your friend Dey mad.. even drop number ... them suppose come slap you for Seet complex tomorrow...

1 Like

Re: FUTO Department Of Electrical And Electronic Is Frustrating My Friend by Shuzzi(m): 12:53am On May 18, 2021
Imagine make I pay for burial......say na me kill your papa abi wetin? undecided

And I de storm futo soon
Make anybody try this rubbish with me first undecided

1 Like

Re: FUTO Department Of Electrical And Electronic Is Frustrating My Friend by Alexis247(m): 1:34am On May 18, 2021
bummyla:
My Friend posted this on his facebook wall! Please lets help him get some justices done! Thank You

Good morning everyone. My name is Ofobike Sunday Igwe, a 300 level student of Federal University of Technology, Owerri. Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
I have issues to share. I'm currently going through a lot of troubles right now due to the rate of extortion in my school.
We have always been forced to pay for certain things, both academic and non-academic and each time I do not oblige not ultimately because it is not right, but because I do not have, I'm punished in certain ways.
Most of these issues started to evolve last year when we they said we must pay N150 for my class adviser's father's burial, for us to submit our assignment though it wasn't the first time.
I reported to my HOD, a 4 man panel was set up in March 2020. But after the first sitting, nothing happened again.
Other extortions include compulsory N500 for a lost phone, two times compulsory church donations, extra charge on manual, class dues extortion.
My inability and refusal to pay for my class advisers father's burial led to the rejection of my assignment.
Lately, I have been denied access to my manuals for practicals due to related issues.
I have written to Dean of Student Affairs, I have written to the SUG President, I have also written to the Vice Chancellor. I have not received any response from the Vice Chancellor and the Dean and SUG could not take actions due to limited capacity.
My course rep instigated attempted assault on me last week. I had to run to my department and security unit for safety.
I write to well meaning Nigerians to come to my aid. I'm being extremely frustrated, suppressed and depressed by these circumstances. I have been admitted to a psychiatric hospital due to these issues. My health is currently deteriorating right now. I have even observed some manipulation in my grades.
I do not know what to do. My right to education, good health have been thwarted. My emotions, psychology and mental state are not in order. Please come to my aid.
I have suffered a lot of victimization. My materials have been stolen and I've received threats from certain individuals.
Ofobike Sunday Igwe.
Electrical and Electronic Engineering,
Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State.

U bleeped up......u should paid all jeje and move on......this is nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Cybercrime: A Threat To Environmental Sustainability / Are You Brilliant & Ready To Get Paid? Pls Click. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.