Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? (36241 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 5:10am On May 18, 2021
This question come to mind because of my encounter with some men about their marriage. I still find it funny to think that some guys after marriage would still go for another woman for sex. Some would even go after married women. Some would go for girls as young as their daughter.

A conversation ensued between my married friends and I about infidelity. When I told them since I have been married 10 years ago, I have never slept with another woman or touch another woman inappropriately. They were all surprised and called me a "pastor".

Why is it difficult for some men not to adhere to their marital vows?

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Mikester: 6:03am On May 18, 2021
There are a lot of reasons for that but the most common one is low IQ and sexual perversion

Cutehotnerd001:

same low IQ that made bill gates cheat on his wife abi?... i for say na u get the low IQ but the truth be say u no even get any IQ at all.

Kingcalls:

So people like Trump , Bezos and Gates have low IQ

Freestainworld:
if men with low IQ cheats, how do they then convince their preys even when those ladies know the guy is married, I am not a fan of cheating, and have never cheated since I married, but the real answer would have been men who have sexual perversion in them, it's inbuilt, sometimes some wives gives room to this due to their unecessary nagging, and making the home uncomfortable to the man which results to the man looking for succour somewhere.

NamelessOGBENI:

Technically, men with low IQ cheats and the ones with high IQ are faithful?

Nairaland Sha...

and why will a man of understanding be ravished with strange women?

What exactly is to gain from such risk?

Haven't you seen homes wreck and men reduced to nothing by means of mere sex with strange ladies?

Only intelligent men see these dangers and prevent it but ignorant and simple men go on and regret afterwards.

It's just that.

155 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by DEMZEE(m): 6:22am On May 18, 2021
Because men don't cheat, they just have sex

Women do cheat.

Men and women love differently and show love differently

Men love idealistically
Women love opportunistically

Men show love through sharing his resources and commitment and providing financial security to his woman
Women show love through fidelity ie not being a hoe

262 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 3:39pm On May 18, 2021
hhmmmmm
Mikester:
There are a lot of reasons for that but the most common one is low IQ and sexual perversion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 3:45pm On May 18, 2021
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by MontyNG(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2021
HAHAHAHHAA

I like this answer and somewhat agree!!!

However, I'm a Man and I don't cheat

DEMZEE:

Women do cheat.

Men love idealistically

Men show love through sharing his resources and commitment and providing financial security to his woman

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2021
Mikester:
Technically, men with low IQ cheats and the ones with high IQ are faithful?

Nairaland Sha...

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by DEMZEE(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2021
MontyNG:
HAHAHAHHAA

I like this answer and somewhat agree!!!

However, I'm a Man and I don't cheat

Men don't cheat though

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by folabayo(f): 5:39pm On May 18, 2021
Variety is the spice of life grin
Some of them are following their forefathers legacy ( i mean those categories of men that use king Solomon and king David to cover up),
While some can never b satisfied even if they hv 50 wives...

As a man so far you hv money and you are influential even if you don't want to cheat,some set of ladies won't just let you be.

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 18, 2021
DEMZEE:

Women do cheat.

Men love idealistically

this one brain aff loss grin

45 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 18, 2021
folabayo:
Variety is the spice of life grin
Some of them are following their forefathers legacy ( i mean those categories of men that use king Solomon and king David to cover up),
While some can never b satisfied even if they hv 50 wives...

As a man so far you hv money and you are influential even if you don't want to cheat,some set of ladies won't just let you be.
Bobrisky cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by folabayo(f): 6:04pm On May 18, 2021
Lollittaa:

Bobrisky cheesy
What's wrong with bobrisky cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by DEMZEE(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2021
Lollittaa:

this one brain aff loss grin

Facts don't care about feelings

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 18, 2021
folabayo:

What's wrong with bobrisky cheesy
you're not a femail grin but I won't tell anyone grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 18, 2021
DEMZEE:

Facts don't care about feelings
Don't talk to me angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by folabayo(f): 6:08pm On May 18, 2021
Lollittaa:

you're not a femail grin but I won't tell anyone grin grin
Lol...,are you sure about that?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by adonnaiii: 6:10pm On May 18, 2021
Men must create their value and women are born with value

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by slawormiir: 6:10pm On May 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Only a pussy ass man don't cheat

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by FOREX4free(m): 6:10pm On May 18, 2021
Wow

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Emmy3(m): 6:10pm On May 18, 2021
So many men out there don't cheat on their wives, this not because they want to keep to theirs marital vows or exhibit morality; but these reasons include:
* they don't have the financial pilot to fly the cheaters jet
* they don't have the time/opportunity (always busy)
* they hold a special office in Simps Association of Nigeria
* they have low self esteem or doesn't know how to woe a lady
* they haven't seen their specs that they can trust.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by MissSweet(f): 6:10pm On May 18, 2021
I haven't seen such men. Three common men; those that are promiscuous, the drunkered and the smokers.

I guess, you have limited ladies or you don't have boldness/confidence and resources that's why you haven't cheated.

Men are human that cannot be trusted; even bf he shouldn't just rub it off on my face.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 18, 2021
DEMZEE:

Women do cheat.

Men love idealistically

Bros, are you okay?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Kingcalls: 6:11pm On May 18, 2021
U will still cheat...unless say u no get money

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Enudapan: 6:11pm On May 18, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
Ogbeni
Men especially odogwus like me are polygamous in nature,
We can Bleep without emotional attachment
While Ladies can't,
So it's kinda normal to bang the leaving hell
Out of any f gender
That comes your way asking for the ice cream and high scream

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:11pm On May 18, 2021
@OP, most Naija men don’t have that type of good attitude you've got..
So when they are confronted with cheating,
they minimize, rationalize, and justify their behavior with statements like:

Every guy wants to have sex with other women. And when the opportunity arises, he takes it.

It’s a man’s biological imperative to have sex with as many women as he can. Why should I be any different?

If I got enough (or better) sex at home, I wouldn’t need to cheat.

I’m not doing anything that most of my friends don’t do. If you don’t believe me, ask them.

If my wife hadn’t gained so much weight—or if she was nicer to me, or more attentive—I wouldn’t have even thought about going elsewhere.

Who would call getting a lap dance in a strip club cheating? It’s just what guys do for fun.

And as we see on this forum on a daily basis,
If the police had been out chasing some bad guys, I wouldn’t have gotten caught in that brothel, Why don’t they go after some real criminals?

I’m only sexting and flirting. Where’s the harm in that? I don’t meet up with any of these women in person. It’s just a game.

When some of us @MANNA were in the therapy business, we have a name for this type of reasoning, it is called : Denial.

From a psychotherapy perspective, denial is a series of internal lies and deceits people tell themselves to make their questionable behaviors seem OKAY (at least in their own minds).
Typically, each self-deception is supported by one or more rationalizations, with each one bolstered by still more falsehoods.

Keep it up OP.
It will always fall flat on their faces.

SAY NO TO CHEATING.

daylay7:
Nice one. And thanks
You are always welcome.
We will always stand on the side of the truth as long as we are here.
Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.
God bless your marriage.
Great things loading for you and wifey.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Fadeleke1038: 6:11pm On May 18, 2021
U will still cheat...unless say u no get money

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by NwaNimo1(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2021
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by revived: 6:11pm On May 18, 2021
E go be

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? / Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.