Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? (36242 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by BruncleZuma: 7:20pm On May 18, 2021
Mikester:
There are a lot of reasons for that but the most common one is low IQ and sexual perversion
Bill Gate, Jeff Bezos...you sabi their IQ, Bill Clinton, Tiger Woods nkor?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by InvertedHammer: 7:29pm On May 18, 2021
Mikester:
There are a lot of reasons for that but the most common one is low IQ and sexual perversion
/
This is what happens when someone reads too much oyibo textbooks without the mind of his own. He will fall for every theory no matter how
outrageous
\

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Saao(m): 7:29pm On May 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Story... number 1 reason is indiscipline not sex starvation
I guess you are not married. Married men are those most sex starve. Going for months without sex

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by elated177: 7:31pm On May 18, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Honourable men don't have sex with women who are not their wives. It is the lack of integrity that makes a married man engage in any form of sexual relationship with a woman who is not his wife.

Without honour or integrity, a man is empty and shallow, regardless of how rich or wealthy or educated he is.

You cannot have honour and integrity without the fear of the Creator. The fear of the Creator brings about wisdom. Wisdom of the Creator creates and nurtures honour and integrity.

We live in a spiritually polluted world. Only those who fear the Creator are clean.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by bamisho: 7:32pm On May 18, 2021
You’re a Real Man

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by hedonido: 7:33pm On May 18, 2021
Na mumu dey worry you. Your wife is certainly fucking one or two or three fools somewhere.

Nature abhors a vacuum.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Liposure: 7:36pm On May 18, 2021
FashionCookie:

I always argue this with friends too. Not all men cheat! Yes, they may have other shortcomings but they don't cheat. Afterall, there's imperfection in humanity. That's why when I see people complaina that everyone(men & women) cheat, I just laugh. Maybe they've been the unfortunate/unfortunate ones meeting unfortunate partners. Mind you, you cannot be werey and expect to meet a good or near perfect partners. Life doesn't work like it. But it's not some people's fault entirely. They're not just lucky enough to meet good partners. It's well...
And for those of you that go to Church and exchange marital vows with your partners and you turn around to do something else. I pity you lots. And you begin to wonder why things are not going well in your homes? You 've already placed a curse on yourselves by yourselves.
A leopard can never change it's spots no matter the consequences. This is atrica cheating is acceptable from a man, most wives would stay (like they have no choice) than divorce as long as he's taking care of her and children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by seunmsg(m): 7:37pm On May 18, 2021
DEMZEE:
Because men don't cheat, they just have sex

Women do cheat.

Men and women love differently and show love differently

Men love idealistically
Women love opportunistically

Men show love through sharing his resources and commitment and providing financial security to his woman
Women show love through fidelity ie not being a hoe

See perspective! shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by WetSmoke: 7:43pm On May 18, 2021
The devil has almost conquered the world. It is clear from all the comments here. Only few men of conscience are left, the rest are lost in their lust forever. It's sad so many of them will die in the sin.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Kebbiprince: 7:44pm On May 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Only a pussy ass man don't cheat
Nairaland is indeed a dead zone. Lmao. Even unserious people in life have opinion

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by lexy2014: 7:46pm On May 18, 2021
Saao:
I guess you are not married. Married men are those most sex starve. Going for months without sex

Since u are married, pls tell me precisely how many months? Since u say "married men", are u d married men?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Ugandatales: 7:47pm On May 18, 2021
DEMZEE post=101800923:

Women do cheat.

Men love idealistically

Men show love through sharing his resources and commitment and providing financial security to his woman

Gbam!!! You have said it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Ugandatales: 7:50pm On May 18, 2021
Emmy3:
So many men out there don't cheat on their wives, this not because they want to keep to theirs marital vows or exhibit morality; but these reasons include:
* they don't have the financial pilot to fly the cheaters jet
* they don't have the time/opportunity (always busy)
* they hold a special office in Simps Association of Nigeria
* they have low self esteem or doesn't know how to woe a lady
* they haven't seen their specs that they can trust.

One bottle of cold Legend for you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2021
daylay7:
It is not about the IQ my brother
But you see di kain cappings wey di OG coordinate abi...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Ugandatales: 7:51pm On May 18, 2021
MissSweet:
I haven't seen such men. Three common men; those that are promiscuous, the drunkered and the smokers.

I guess, you have limited ladies or you don't have boldness/confidence and resources that's why you haven't cheated.

Men are human that cannot be trusted; even bf he shouldn't just rub it off on my face.

The bolded is probably the reason why he hasn't cheated.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Kebbiprince: 8:00pm On May 18, 2021
Cutehotnerd001:

same low IQ that made bill gates cheat on his wife abi?... i for say na u get the low IQ but the truth be say u no even get any IQ at all.
And how's bill Gate's life now. Hasn't he lost money via divorce to the consequences of his low iq tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by tpapi: 8:08pm On May 18, 2021
Saao:
So many reasons why men cheat, one of the main reason sex starvation.
u r totally on point. Some married guys are suffering but d world wont bliv

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:13pm On May 18, 2021
Mikester:
All good, you should've let us know about this conclusion while making your first comment.

Anyways, it's all good.

and why will a man of understanding be ravished with strange women?

What exactly is to gain from such risk?

Haven't you seen homes wreck and men reduced to nothing by means of mere sex with strange ladies?

Only intelligent men see these dangers and prevent it but ignorant and simple men go on and regret afterwards.

It's just that.

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Freestainworld(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2021
[quote author=daylay7 post=101824892]
The woman's nagging behavior is an excuse for cheating. Do you think for those 10 years, my wife never nagged? It has not been alway rosy for us and yet I didn't do it.[/q Almost all women nag for sure, my wife bags too, but their is a certain level some things happens and it gets out of hand, those of us who are lucky may not understand, I know of a friend who detest going his house alot because of his wife's behaviour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by DEMZEE(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2021
Excel3298:
So, what point are you making now?

Cos' nah grammer full here o.....

My point is men and women see sex differently

Men see sex like taking a piss while women see sex as a value loaded exchange

Men must become to gain sexual abundance while women just are and have inherent value and get sexual abundance just for existing.

So why wud u use the feminine lens of cheating to judge men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2021
Men dont cheat. We fvck other women but we make love to our wifes. Two different things

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by DEMZEE(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2021
jaxxy:

Keep deceiving urself. Cheating is cheating. And cheating is done for different reasons for both men and women. Some men also cheat for a lot more than sex and some loose their senses not just women.

Women and men are fundamentally not equal

Men must create their value and women are born with value.

If a man is high valued enough, women will be comfortable sharing him sexually

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Kebbiprince: 8:28pm On May 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Many nigerian men are highly indisciplined. But d problem is that they expect that u should be as indisciplined as they are. Instead of them to ask how u are able to stay disciplined, they start calling u names because of d sense of guilt that floods their hearts. Most times, they can't contain their self gulit but instead of admitting they have a problem, they use their arrogance to try to make it look like it's u who has d problem
Well said

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by DEMZEE(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2021
Tutu82:

And this is the mentality that is destroying people and their marriages.If he has sex he is not cheating it she does she is a hoe.

Because men and women are fundamentally different.

Men must create their value and women are born with value

A key that opens many locks is a master key while a lock that opens to many keys is a shity lock

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Cutehotnerd001: 8:34pm On May 18, 2021
Kebbiprince:

And how's bill Gate's life now. Hasn't he lost money via divorce to the consequences of his low iq tongue

U no well oo
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by streetzdreamz(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2021
daylay7:
This question come to mind because of my encounter with some men about their marriage. I still find it funny to think that some guys after marriage would still go for another woman for sex. Some would even go after married women. Some would go for girls as young as their daughter.

A conversation ensued between my married friends and I about infidelity. When I told them since I have been married 10 years ago, I have never slept with another woman or touch another woman inappropriately. They were all surprised and called me a "pastor".

Why is it difficult for some men not to adhere to their marital vows?
it's really not a big deal for some men,men who have self control,men who don't go blaming the devil or some hormones after desecrating their marital vows, I see keeping multiple ladies as a waste of emotions, resources and time. If ones union isn't working, it's okay to take a walk rather than cheat,men like you deserve medals, may God keep your home.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by dochenaj: 8:40pm On May 18, 2021
Godfullsam:
Once you don't cheat on your wife, people (especially those who cheat) will see you as a week man.

Besides, 10 yrs in marriage is still short for you to conclude that you don't cheat on your wife.
If he didn't cheat in 10 years, then he will not cheat especially if he doesn't want to.

The truth is that cheating is a conscious decision, it is never a spur of the moment action. Only weak men will argue with this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Bimpe29: 8:57pm On May 18, 2021
Just thank your God, keep this virtue to yourself and be more conscious.
However, to answer your question objectively and realistically, extramarital affairs may not be ordinary, self-induced or deliberate as you might have thought.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by surrogatesng: 9:06pm On May 18, 2021
gbam
Emmy3:
So many men out there don't cheat on their wives, this not because they want to keep to theirs marital vows or exhibit morality; but these reasons include:
* they don't have the financial pilot to fly the cheaters jet
* they don't have the time/opportunity (always busy)
* they hold a special office in Simps Association of Nigeria
* they have low self esteem or doesn't know how to woe a lady
* they haven't seen their specs that they can trust.
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Lunaretta: 9:30pm On May 18, 2021
I have many male friends. All of these men cheat on their wives. Can you imagine? When I ask them why they do it, I get the answer "I'm bored". I don't understand how you can be bored with the man you love. That's why I don't get married and my relationships are always short. Now my brother has started attending christian dating https://ua.dating/christian-dating and I want to believe that he will be faithful to his girlfriend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2021
God bless you my bro
lexy2014:

Many nigerian men are highly indisciplined. But d problem is that they expect that u should be as indisciplined as they are. Instead of them to ask how u are able to stay disciplined, they start calling u names because of d sense of guilt that floods their hearts. Most times, they can't contain their self gulit but instead of admitting they have a problem, they use their arrogance to try to make it look like it's u who has d problem
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by EJanni(f): 9:38pm On May 18, 2021
DEMZEE:

Women do cheat.

Men love idealistically

Who propounded this your nonsense theory? You're just ignorant or you just want to defend your sexual pervasiveness. Inukwa?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? / Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.