Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,228 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike (17344 Views)

Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / I Was Attacked By IPOB In Germany - Ike Ekweremadu Releases Statement / Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by kahal29: 6:09am On May 18, 2021
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has blamed Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Transportation over the insecurity crisis in the state.

Wike said Amaechi was happy with the insecurity in the state, especially the killings of residents by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

Amaechi had blamed the current insecurity in the state on high unemployment caused by the Wike-led government.

Reacting, Wike said Amaechi, who was a former governor of the state was frustrated and has lost focus.

The governor said his predecessor indicted President Muhammadu Buhari through his claims.

A statement by Wike’s Special Assistant on Media, Kelvin Ebiri, said Amaechi indicted Buhari knowing that it was the president’s constitutional duties to ensure the security of Nigerians.

The statement reads: “Is unemployment fueling insecurity in Kaduna, Plateau, Borno, Yobe, Ondo, Ebony, Imo, Niger States governed by the All Progressives Congress (APC)?

“Is he (Amaechi) trying to indict his boss, President Muhammad Buhari, who is the Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and who is constitutionally saddled with the responsibility to provide security for Nigerians?

“Perhaps, the minister is happy that members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) are killing innocent policemen, who were protecting lives and property.

“Is Amaechi happy that the weapons of these slain security personnel were carted away by the hoodlums? Amaechi, from all indication, has lost focus and is now frustrated.”

Lately, River State has witnessed some serious security challenges which have led to the death of both security operatives and some residents.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/17/insecurity-blame-amaechi-hes-happy-with-killings-by-ipob-in-rivers-wike/?utm_source=DailyPost+Newsletter&utm_campaign=427786c099-Todays_headlines&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_7c25dc3ce6-427786c099-227887761&amp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by jlinkd78(m): 6:10am On May 18, 2021
Wike and Amaechi can continue in their public outbursts but they must leave IPOB out of their commentaries. Wike d blood of d Obigbo residents u killed makes u inescapable from justice. IPOB didn't kill Rivers State residents but it was rather u in a bid to curry favor from d Caliphate deployed d Army on Obigbo killing both IPOB and non-IPOB residents forgetting action and reaction are equal and opposite. You were once greatly loved and admired by IPOB adherents and Nnamdi Kanu has severally eulogized u as a Governor with balls but your public denial of your ancestry and d unleashing of the military against your people cos of your Igbophobic disposition brought u into this mess where u now sleep at Bori Camp military barracks.

183 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by helinues: 6:11am On May 18, 2021
Grown up adults behaving like toddlers

Eish

25 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by seunlayi(m): 6:12am On May 18, 2021
God help us
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:16am On May 18, 2021
No matter their political affiliation, they are the same. If the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse becomes inevitable...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by BruncleZuma: 6:16am On May 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin

This is banal, childish and uncalled for; but what is my own nah dem dem.

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by Nuelito: 6:17am On May 18, 2021
Smh in dismay......kettle just dey call pot Black
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by katlynf73: 6:18am On May 18, 2021
Amaechi don suffer for wike mouth.

Our politicians are either bereaved of ideas or they just lack the power to make positive things happen. True power isn't in oppressing people but in leading and making people better than you met them
#StopTheBlameGame #DoTheRightThing

If you ever need a website even on a low budget then Click here

5 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by ybalogs(m): 6:18am On May 18, 2021
Stupid endless blame games instead of fixing the problem.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by FishFisher: 6:18am On May 18, 2021
Chemical reactants .
Instead of providing solutions to the message, it's the messenger that will be attacked

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by 24SEVEN: 6:18am On May 18, 2021
Wike sef tire person.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by ybalogs(m): 6:19am On May 18, 2021
helinues:

Eish
They definitely won't grow out of this hatred anytime soon except they find themselves in same party again.

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by Exponential101: 6:19am On May 18, 2021
Wake morning don reach o.
Time to wake from self inflicted foolishness.
jlinkd78:
Wike and Amaechi can continue in their public outbursts but they must leave IPOB out of their commentaries. Wike d blood of d Obigbo residents u killed makes u inescapable from justice. You were once greatly loved and admired by IPOB adherents but your public denial of your ancestry and d unleashing of the military against your people cos of your Igbophobic disposition brought u into this mess where u now sleep at Bori Camp military barracks.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by richmond500: 6:19am On May 18, 2021
U better put back Rivers State the way u met it, we didn't have it this bad when Amaechi was a governor. U came and everything crumbled

An bloody dictator, U are even worse than Buhari.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by Asgard73: 6:20am On May 18, 2021
cheesy

Rivers politics...
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by fasho01(m): 6:20am On May 18, 2021
Please enough of the blame game. You're the chief security officer of the state and therefore the buck stops at your table wike

5 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by shankara7: 6:20am On May 18, 2021
Wike is daft

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by helinues: 6:20am On May 18, 2021
ybalogs:
They definitely won't grow out of this hatred anytime soon except they find themselves in same party again.

I am tired of those SS politicians jare. instead of them to work together and face the insecurity in Rivers state, they are busy blaming each other..

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by ybalogs(m): 6:21am On May 18, 2021
FishFisher:
Chemical reactants .
Instead of providing solutions to the message, it's the messenger that will be attacked
Not like we can call them to sit down so we'd scold them nah. This is the only thing we can do so please allow us do it in peace.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by Emeraldicon(m): 6:21am On May 18, 2021
When will these two adults concentrate more on the work they are assigned to do? Loud mouth set of people.
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by chrisxxx(m): 6:21am On May 18, 2021
Hmmn
It is quite unfortunate that someone as much respected as Amaechi would attempt to politicise the present security issues in the South East and environs.
No matter our political divide security issues affect us equally.
Below is a summary of Amaechis speech to his followers.

I built farm, I created electricity, I did agriculture, education

I treated you well and not like slaves

I did not put contract money in my pocket,
I have never taken alcohol

I dont talk carelessly, I dont invoke thunder

I never placed curfew, even with serious security challenges

I never slept at Bori camp

No police station was blocked

The reason why crime is high in Rivers State is because unemployment is very high

I employed over 13,000 teachers

We sponsored students abroad, I paid bursary

We created Songhai farms

I sponsored students abroad to study because I came from a poor family and education took me to where I am

They dont have respect for you

I built number 1 field and all that, I built basket ball, I built boxing arena in town,

I dont lie, I dont cheat, I dont steal

What happened last time will not happen again, now our eyes are open

The party is APC,
the state is RIVERS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by SEGLIZ: 6:21am On May 18, 2021
this is the resultant effect of electing miscreant as leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by Skyfornia(m): 6:22am On May 18, 2021
This man and Rochas sound like rascals...no wonder both of them are friends.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by IgweOfNnewi: 6:22am On May 18, 2021
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by highlands: 6:23am On May 18, 2021
Human life's is not considered important in this part of the world that why politicians now use people life to play their dirty games
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by sosodevf(m): 6:23am On May 18, 2021
Like for Former CSO and share for Present CSO

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:23am On May 18, 2021
helinues:

Eish
two notorious stupid men
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by wingmanIII: 6:23am On May 18, 2021
Wike lacks intelligence. A common thug.
Why is he always opening his dirty wide mouth to accuse ipob??
Very classless man!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by ybalogs(m): 6:24am On May 18, 2021
helinues:

I am tired of those SS politicians jare. instead of them to work together and face the insecurity in Rivers state, they are busy blaming each other..
it's so so sad that they'd rather continue the blame games instead of working together . their political interests is all that matters.
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by Raychee(f): 6:24am On May 18, 2021
Shameless old men grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Apc's Present To Nigeria (Video) / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road / Sahara Reporters BREAKING: Wole Soyinka Endorses Moghalu For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.