Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 (4693 Views)

Car Antitheft Security System 30k Only, 08061371793 / Get your car A/c back working like factory fixed.. "Abuja" 08061371793 / My Experience "Ringing" An Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by Niseed(m): 12:04am On May 30, 2021
HeavenlyBang:
United States of Alausa.

You mean this is not how everyone talks in the United States? You clearly haven't watched any American yankee or nollywood movies
Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:18am On May 30, 2021
umar745:
Doesn't select.
If it does, it won't go past the second gear.
After driving for a while it refuses to move, I'll have to wait for the car to cool down before It can move again.
Bring this car to my lab let me interact with her one on one, what's the make and model? Drop me message on what's app or call This before coming around 08061371793
Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:22am On May 30, 2021
Niseed:

You mean this is not how everyone talks in the United States? You clearly haven't watched any American yankee or nollywood movies
Here comes my hero, did those scumbags that nailed Jesus to cross said he sined against them? NO They were finding flaws in his Content at all cost they were disappointed he doesn't have one so they have to construct one like this vagabond here.. just to make sure he die...
Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:33am On May 30, 2021
oshosegun27:
Or the GS300 that has a straight engine.

Why you are so busy advertising your stupidity when I am busy trying to stop you from getting more attention to humiliate yourself?

There is a straight engine fool I have to teach you how to pea holding your penis even at your 35
Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:45am On May 30, 2021
Niseed:
@ Op you pretty much contradicted yourself in the video several times. I can't believe you even dedicated a portion to insult your viewers (then why post here in the first place).

You are doing your brand a great disservice going down this path.

P.s what part of the US are you from? It sounds like you were born and brought up there....don't mind the silly Nigerian playa "harers".

My real viewers are not Nigerians my real viewer's by statistics are 75% US citizens, others are from other European countries Nigerians are only there to find flaws in my grammatical structures not to Learn and I don't have problems with their poor mentality .. It's like that cos of them here don't know how much it cost to fix a car problem in Western world they pay their wack road side mechanics to fix their bicycle & come over here to rant, as such they are ignorant of the how expensive it for me putting up information free of charge out there...

1 Like

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by Gravatar: 7:07am On May 30, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

Why are so busy advertising your stupidity when I am busy trying to stop you from getting more attention to humiliate yourself?

There is a straight engine fool I have to teach you how to pea holding your penis even at your 35

Mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:23am On May 30, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

My real viewers are not Nigerians my real viewer's by statistics are 75% US citizens, others are from other European countries Nigerians are only there to find flaws in my grammatical structures not to Learn and I don't have problems with their poor mentality .. It's like that cos of them here don't know how much it cost to fix a car problem in Western world they pay their wack road side mechanics to fix their bicycle & come over here to rant, as such they are ignorant of the how expensive it for me putting up information free of charge out there...

No one is interested in your stupid information. You, a mechanic, who doesn't know the difference between the brake and gas pedals.

What a joke. No one trying to learn DIY is going to peruse your awful channel where you can barely disseminate valid information.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by oshosegun27(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2021
Show me a GS300 (S190) with a straight engine.
mrcoolautofix:

Why are so busy advertising your stupidity when I am busy trying to stop you from getting more attention to humiliate yourself?

1 Like

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by mrcoolautofix(m): 1:53pm On May 30, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

No one is interested in your stupid information. You, a mechanic, who doesn't know the difference between the brake and gas pedals.

What a joke. No one trying to learn DIY is going to peruse your awful channel where you can barely disseminate valid information.
like I give a fck? Do I give a fck? Does it look like I am begging ya lazy ass to learn and be useful to yourself, Even not to others?
While I am busy counting my cheese yo busy counting my errors and getting choked out, you should get fcked up with ya jittery brain & empty skull what's left in that empty bone head of yours, a dead sparks..? Hahahaha
Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by mrcoolautofix(m): 1:55pm On May 30, 2021
oshosegun27:
Show me a GS300 (S190) with a straight engine.
Fill a form for apprenticeship program let me know what's left of your gult & cracked nutts

1 Like

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2021
mrcoolautofix:
like I give a fck? Do I give a fck? Does it look like I am begging ya lazy ass to learn and be useful to yourself, Even not to others?
While I am busy counting my cheese yo busy counting my errors and getting choked out, you should get fcked up with ya jittery brain & empty skull what's left in that empty bone head of yours, a dead sparks..? Hahahaha

Trying to sound smart but doing a pretty piss-poor job of it.

E for Effort.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by zabimaru: 4:55am On May 31, 2021
C'mon guys, give the guy a break.

His video is wack, dumb and outright silly - There are others way dumb.er than his video.

He is trying to hard to mimick the Americans, even tho he has almost failed completely he is still better than some others out there like speed darl.

He obviously doesn't know Jack about cars and is only interested in electronics - Should we blame him? No, some others are not even interested in any part of the vehicle, they are interested solely in your pockets.

In all I just think he is in dire need of assistance.
Looking at his posts, one can easily deduce that he is a failed rapper who tried everything in his power to make it through rap music but probably failed woefully. Why he failed? I don't know - might be his accent, his badly constructed lyrics or even his content that reeks of curses and grossly lacks creativity.
He was forced to venture into anything viable and that's where we are today so guys let's cut him some slack and if anyone has connect with a record label he/she can connect him so he can make himself useful to the Society and stop brandishing his ignorance and frustration to th public.

#Peace#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by zabimaru: 5:03am On May 31, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

Bro I totally understand you but you also need to understand something - the fact that most of your viewers are not Nigerians doesn't mean that you have arrived, it can actually mean you are driving in the wrong direction.
They might be using you as a statistic or for negative reference (top worst auto channels) most likely but highly unlikely is using your video as a practical reference.

You might need to start telling yourself the truth

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2021
zabimaru:

Bro I totally understand you but you also need to understand something - the fact that most of your viewers are not Nigerians doesn't mean that you have arrived, it can actually mean you are driving in the wrong direction.
They might be using you as a statistic or for negative reference (top worst auto channels) most likely but highly unlikely is using your video as a practical reference.

You might need to start telling yourself the truth

Sorry I will hurt your feelings, but I have actually arrived, I am not after those Nigerian vagabonds that trolls on my content to pick offense out of the bag of their beclouded cracked up heads, I am not after butchers and haters of my content but lovers, if US & European nations loves it, it pays me better, just tell this miscreants to keep off my youtube page eat their own excretes,

If I find the right filter, trust me I will block every Nigerian from viewing my content. Cos all they gat is grunge and stupid lazy ass, I am doing better without them, an as for naira land I am only up for serious mind not clowns who are as broke as their phones screen guards..
Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2021
Somehow, man is still posting on Nairaland.

Ironic.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2021
zabimaru:
C'mon guys, give the guy a break.

His video is wack, dumb and outright silly - There are others way dumb.er than his video.

He is trying to hard to mimick the Americans, even tho he has almost failed completely he is still better than some others out there like speed darl.

He obviously doesn't know Jack about cars and is only interested in electronics - Should we blame him? No, some others are not even interested in any part of the vehicle, they are interested solely in your pockets.

In all I just think he is in dire need of assistance.
Looking at his posts, one can easily deduce that he is a failed rapper who tried everything in his power to make it through rap music but probably failed woefully. Why he failed? I don't know - might be his accent, his badly constructed lyrics or even his content that reeks of curses and grossly lacks creativity.
He was forced to venture into anything viable and that's where we are today so guys let's cut him some slack and if anyone has connect with a record label he/she can connect him so he can make himself useful to the Society and stop brandishing his ignorance and frustration to th public.

#Peace#
Once a bitch is always a bitch yo know, all yo clowns presents at my content are highest grade of bad luck and curse

So kindly walk away with your cracked head & ball, with my wrench I am smash & crash them more, there you go to a quite place and just die, decompose quietly & be useful to the soil atleat, pity, plants will reject your decomposition for manure, if yo can't be useful to yourselves,
I know you are already a plague to the society you came from,

but hay Light your hate, I will be there to watch yo punk ass burn with it, I will put up the show so you watch an choke on it & hope I crash, but y'll get a rope to hang ya miserable lives,
Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by MARKone(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
OP is an Amelican ganster, y'all be careful.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by BamBamK: 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
OSHE

RAPPER OF LAIV grin grin grin grin

mrcoolautofix:

Once a bitch is always a bitch yo know, all yo clowns presents at my content are highest grade of bad luck and curse

So kindly walk away with your cracked head & ball, with my wrench I am smash & crash them more, there you go to a quite place and just die, decompose quietly & be useful to the soil atleat, pity, plants will reject your decomposition for manure, if yo can't be useful to yourselves,
I know you are already a plague to the society you came from,

but hay Light your hate, I will be there to watch yo punk ass burn with it, I will put up the show so you watch an choke on it & hope I crash, but y'll get a rope to hang ya miserable lives,

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by zabimaru: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
BamBamK:
OSHE

RAPPER OF LAIV grin grin grin grin

The guy is spitting hot fire.

Mrcool you are just too much. There's this group here that does rap battles, I think you'll be more useful there than on car talk and autos.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by BamBamK: 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
zabimaru:

The guy is spitting hot fire.

Mrcool you are just too much. There's this group here that does rap battles, I think you'll be more useful there than on car talk and autos.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by mrcoolautofix(m): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
BamBamK:
grin grin grin grin grin
Nah I am good here I am certain that killshot got him resting in pieces now am here laughing out with mybsugar cane on my hands pissing on his grave, I was asleep hearing him screaming I am testy for drink. grin
Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
This nigga spittin'.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by israel2563(m): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

Sorry I will hurt your feelings, but I have actually arrived, I am not after those Nigerian vagabonds that trolls on my content to pick offense out of the bag of their beclouded cracked up heads, I am not after butchers and haters of my content but lovers, if US & European nations loves it, it pays me better, just tell this miscreants to keep off my youtube page eat their own excretes,

If I find the right filter, trust me I will block every Nigerian from viewing my content. Cos all they gat is grunge and stupid lazy ass, I am doing better without them, an as for naira land I am only up for serious mind not clowns who are as broke as their phones screen guards..
You no dey after Nigerians hahaha…wetin you find come nairaland?? Americans This guy no get sense at all grin grin grin why not take your nonsense videos and trash to dollarland since na americans you wan teach how to fix cars..mumu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by olumzzz(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2021
grin

I don't know why but I always picture this guy whenever I read op's posts.

ON GAAD!!!

4 Likes

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
olumzzz:
grin

I don't know why but I always picture this guy whenever I read op's posts.

ON GAAD!!!

On mah chiiiild.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by zabimaru: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

Nah I am good here I am certain that killshot got him resting in pieces now am here laughing out with mybsugar cane on my hands pissing on his grave, I was asleep hearing him screaming I am testy for drink. grin

My brother keep spitting jare, I am enjoying it and besides the demon worrying you ain't going nowhere soon.

Oh and this time, make it hoooooootttttt playa.

cool cheesy

4 Likes

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by Patrick33(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
This thread dey give me joy...we got Eminem in here spitting facts crackheads grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by zabimaru: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Patrick33:
This thread dey give me joy...we got Eminem in here spitting facts crackheads grin grin

You meant Emenike?

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by Mrford(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Op, What's the purpose of this video?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by oride: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2021
So Speed Darlington is now a mechanic?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by olenyi: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
israel2563:

You no dey after Nigerians hahaha…wetin you find come nairaland?? Americans This guy no get sense at all grin grin grin why not take your nonsense videos and trash to dollarland since na americans you wan teach how to fix cars..mumu

And i am even wondering if it is the Americans and Europeans that are going to bring their cars to him for ringing? Seeing that he doesn't need Nigerians. grin grin grin

Warm regards.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ringing GS300 Lexus V6 This Week 08061371793 by Angrygoat: 4:11am On Jun 07, 2021
Who the fuc k is this OP to keep running his ugly mouth. U fucking roadside wacko. Dey speak phonetics yet u no get passport.idiot.
Stupid person. Go Bleep yourself Bleep boy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clean Toyota Camry 2007 / Bluetooth ELM327 Won't Work With Dashcommand (fixed) / Help! My Car Is Consuming Engine Oil And There's No Smoke From The Exhaust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.