Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Are You In Need Of A Business Proposal? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Are You In Need Of A Business Proposal? (637 Views)

Letter Of Introduction / Business Proposal / Foreign Cosmetic Business Proposal! / India - Nigeria ( Lucrative Business Proposal ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of A Business Proposal? by nwcfinance(m): 11:04am On Apr 28, 2011
Are You In Need Of A Business Proposal?

Prototypes of proposals on various sector of the economy.

1. Maritime.
2. Oil and Gas.
3. Manufacturing.
4. Estate and Construction.
5. Entertainment.
6. Banking/Finance/Investment.
7. Transportation.
8. Agriculture.
9. Government and Agencies.
10. Education.
11. Mining.
12. Sports.
13. Print and Publishing.
14. Health.
15. NGOs and Others.

If you are in need of any sector proposal do not hesitate to get my business proposal prototype manual. Interested send me your email for more detail.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Business Proposal? by kcheerful(f): 4:44am On May 16, 2011
need a proposal on eduication. nursery/primary to be specific
Re: Are You In Need Of A Business Proposal? by Lanquart: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2011
Can get you come to our office or email me @mykakbex@yahoo.com.Our company will gladly do the proposal for your primary/nursery school.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / Tractor Needed / Pls I Really Need Info About Forex..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.