Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment (53530 Views)

Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) / Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) / Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2021
yesloaded:

Well said

It's crazy to break into people's house during the midnight, this translate to nothing but robbery

We have lots of hardworking young men who are into legitimate online business

On this same nairaland, we've seen members who teaches legitimate business like freelancing & many are cashing out millions of naira on monthly basis, some are into affiliate marketing etc

Making money in legitimate ways

Thanks for seeing my POV. 4years ago in my late 20s and driving a Benz some police men harassed the hell out of me, they thought my laptop was for crime, and kept asking how I could afford a car. It's sounded absurd that in one's late 20s he should not own a car in Naija.

If they must curb a digital crime, then it should be digital technology. If they can't adopt this then I see them worse that the so-called Yahoo boys they are chasing after.

Worse still is they don't arrest cyber criminals in the North, but have turned the South to a battle ground.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by numericalguy(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2021
Lol... Very funny..

Criminals demonstrating against law enforcement agencies...
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by OMOJOHN001: 1:58pm On May 18, 2021
Useless EFCC, Go and rest Politicians first and come back to arrest yahoo boys.

SARS is back in disguise and they think they can go scout free this time around.

Werey people.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by neyohh: 1:58pm On May 18, 2021
Round these lazy bitches up. There disabled people in Nigeria doing brick laying but this useless youths wants to cash out on others .

Rubbish
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by somehow: 1:59pm On May 18, 2021
A country that encourages or reward fraudsters and yahoo yahoo be it young or old should not expect a bright future because these young criminals shall grow to become worse than the analogue criminals in power now.

Don't expect a good future for the country even if everyone go their different ways with this criminal inducing mindset.

With fraud and yahoo yahoo comes violence and insecurity.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Btruth: 1:59pm On May 18, 2021
Jones4190:
Northerners are hardworking people, we don't engaged in Yahoo
ode!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by streetsoldier1(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2021
Jones4190:

Hardworking kee you there, no be everybody be bolo... we know whatsup.
Average farmers down south face a whole lot while grants and loan(non refundables) are given to everyone there, even those who are not farmers... i dont support evil and trust me, there are plenty yahoo guys up north and they walk freely, all the idiots doing yahoo should be dealth with irrespective of the region. Sho ti ye eeee, thank u

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by belatoxx: 2:00pm On May 18, 2021
Let burn EFCC office in Ibadan. pls I beg you.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Georgejeez: 2:01pm On May 18, 2021
stevenosa:
Good day anyone reading this. This is Stephen Akpan Nosa Osagie, a member of Nairaland Family. Please all, I need help. I am broke after paying my house rent and my children school fees. Your 100, 200, 500, or even 1k donation will go a long way to change things for me in the next few minutes or hour. Please assist me, via my account: GTB 0254155003. . Thanks. I am real and not fake. 08131226146.

Alaye go bomb ,, you get android phone and sub wen fit deliver you Benz and Glk , you de here de Shalaye de cap nonsense , na who go hustle then begin transfer for your Aza everytime ,, sss ,Oshare if you no de hustle receive sense ..
Kuku sell your phone ,hire wheelbarrow go carry load for market make you take survive ..
I detest beggers

No be only Nairaland family na Nairaland brotherhood

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 18, 2021
You bunch of lazy and fraudulent niggas.
You think this will be like end sarz? You will rot in jail
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by HRMK: 2:01pm On May 18, 2021
what an insult!something termed #illegal?why were they not all thrown into prison?i wonder!
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by AiiVee(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2021
What a load of extreme rubbish! Do you have a functioning brain at all? How will a human being write this rubbish and still have the audacity to post this on a public forum! This is just like saying Serial killers who go about to kill should be pardoned and recruited into the army. This is just like saying rapist should be pardoned and integrated into adult film industry. This is just like saying Terrorist should be pardoned and integrated into the country's security. For you to support these fraudsters is a big indicator that you are one of them. Dont worry, nemesis will soon catch-up with you and you'll regret all the times you've caused people sorrow
cocolacec:

Nonsense no yahoo boy deserves to be arrested and jailed.The govt own these youth the power to channel their illegitimate business to positivity.Jailing or arrest is not the solution.

Europeans will rather give their yahoo boys jobs or light sentences1-2yrs jail term or community service).

You dont destroy your child because he is engaged in wrong vices,you must redirect them to a legitimate means of livelihood.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Jsarki: 2:02pm On May 18, 2021
Very soon cultists and robbers will also hold their protest against incessant arrests by securities operatives.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by uuzba(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2021
numericalguy:
Lol... Very funny..

Criminals demonstrating against law enforcement agencies...
It happens in foreign nations too.
Whenever a law is made it affects everyone and bad people usually complain.
The #BLM (black lives matter) that they did in US was because of the killed George Floyd abi?
The George Floyd of a man was sha a thief, and that day it was fake $20 note he used to go and buy market.
Na the fake money cause make dem call police that day.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Jeremani: 2:02pm On May 18, 2021
If them stop efcc who will arrest yahoo boy.
By the way guys been protesting as if yahoo is legal.
Mora foka
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 18, 2021
Georgejeez:

Alaye go bomb ,, you get android phone and sub wen fit deliver you Benz and Glk , you de here de Shalaye de cap nonsense , na who go hustle then begin transfer for your Aza everytime ,, sss ,Oshare if you no de hustle receive sense ..
Kuku sell your phone ,hire wheelbarrow go carry load for market make you take survive ..
I detest beggers

One day, you will be in his situation and beg for survival then you will know it's bad to mock others
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Elistho(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2021
This protest is nonsense in my state

A religious state like Akwa Ibom state

Low life youths shut the trap up

This kind of protest is vain here and it can never escalate to that of #END_SARS

Imagine parents and elders hearing youths are protesting so that they'll be free to engage in theft and fraud lipsrsealed undecided

You'll be surprised to see your parents suddenly partnering with EFCC grin
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by babayinka77(m): 2:06pm On May 18, 2021
Gift52:
Suspected Yahoo-Yahoo boys stage protest in Osogbo, Osun state, accuse EFCC officials of harassing and extorting them.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH4bIjF5NNw

The suspects blocked the Dele Yes Sir Roundabout in Osogbo following an overnight raid by EFCC officials on Adetunji Estate.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1394608867225526279

Nonsense! all of them should be rounded up and sent to prison. That is why no nation wants to see us in their country. We rationalise criminality and take pride in lawlessness. If I sit on the Govs seat, I would order for the arrest of all of the protesters and get them vomit all they have stolen. Lazy youths!!!

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by 9jaRealist: 2:06pm On May 18, 2021
cocolacec:
Nonsense no yahoo boy deserves to be arrested and jailed.The govt own these youth the power to channel their illegitimate business to positivity.Jailing or arrest is not the solution.

Europeans will rather give their yahoo boys jobs or light sentences1-2yrs jail term or community service).

You dont destroy your child because he is engaged in wrong vices,you must redirect them to a legitimate means of livelihood.

Stealing savings that some people spent their working lives earning is NOT mere “wrong vices”....
Yahoo is NOT a victimless crime and deserve punishment SEVERE enough to deter it, not a slap on the wrist!
>
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by LMS1(m): 2:07pm On May 18, 2021
aspabay:

You really think you are anonymous, I pity you. Hoodlum
don't pity me. pity your self for pitying someone you know nothing about. some of you are so broke that someone can't play with you. the economy situation makes you so bitter over people cruise. little play spark out with anger.. sorry bro.... what I said was pun intended. next time don't take peopls comments to heart! grin wish you nice day ahead..

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Newton85: 2:07pm On May 18, 2021
Jones4190:
You're right. You only engage in Boko Haram, banditry and landgrabbing.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by jaxxy(m): 2:07pm On May 18, 2021
Jones4190:

Just banditry.

@op if Ure a yahoo boy and police or EFCC harass is kindly comply as u must pay tithe to fellow criminals. U can chop alone nah. Haba.

Or kindly face the law. Which one is protest. The people u steal from are equally protesting.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by InterpolEyes: 2:07pm On May 18, 2021
north dont do yahoo u scumbags
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by candygist: 2:08pm On May 18, 2021
Jostoman:
so all the millions of naira that your youths are using to buy house in the south are made from the sales of tomato and onion.

Yes of course, or you don't believe that legitimate hustle can buy you a house ?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Blackdisciple(m): 2:08pm On May 18, 2021
Jostoman:
so all the millions of naira that your youths are using to buy house in the south are made from the sales of tomato and onion.

Money dey for tomatoe and onion bro
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by InterpolEyes: 2:09pm On May 18, 2021
Jeremani:
If them stop efcc who will arrest yahoo boy.
By the way guys been protesting as if yahoo is legal.
Mora foka
the thing tire me o
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Blackdisciple(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2021
Thievesssss!

Una get luck sey Sars just messed up ni
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by 9jaRealist: 2:10pm On May 18, 2021
babayinka77:
Nonsense! all of them should be rounded up and sent to prison. That is why no nation wants to see us in their country. We rationalise criminality and take pride in lawlessness. If I sit on the Govs seat, I would order for the arrest of all of the protesters and get them vomit all they have stolen. Lazy youths!!!

Bless you!
Sums up Nigeria and most Nigerians to a tee!
>
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by jaxxy(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2021
Daveambition:
E don begin dey happen. Gradually this protest go escalate to other parts of the nation & bfo the Elites go knw wuzzup, another Endsars saga go start & this one sef go loud..
We fought against police brutality & today police stations are being razed down, Efcc walls go crack too..
If yu dey into Street or dey press piano, abeg staywoke cuz Efcc miscreants don disguise enter hood dey find who dem go brace gov't bangle

Nobody will come out and protest for yahoo boys or criminals. Endears was a legit protest against police brutality majorly on innocent people and citizens.

The country is still run by laws. It is not a cowboy and Indians country.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Kaypeeboss(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2021
Jones4190:
Sure,your English says it all,oga keep quiet,go to kaduna and lament...

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by MOTOPARK: 2:14pm On May 18, 2021
[quote author=Jostoman post=101810152]EFCC should thread carefully so that they don't create another Endsars protest in the south o[/quote)internet fraudsters and corrupt politicians can’t bullying Efcc from carrying out its constitutional obligation.#I stand with Efcc on this.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by malvisguy212: 2:14pm On May 18, 2021
Jostoman:
if you know how northan youth make there money, Yahoo is even better. 90% of this youths from the North are homosexual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' / Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns / 66-Year-Old Man Who Rapes Minors In Yobe, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.