Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State (35550 Views)

US Court Jails Abidemi Rufai Five Years For $2.4million Fraud / Abidemi Rufai Pleads Guilty To Massive Pandemic Fraud In USA / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On May 18, 2021
traihit:

I'm a Nigerian and I don't see him as a role model Sha. People like that deserves to be behind bars. They steal public funds, still participate in fraudulent activities and at the end, victimize innocent people who are not like them. He deserves to be jailed and his properties sold till the amount he took is recovered.

U are very correct bt for a governor to employ such a shady character say alot about our poor and corrupt systems. America had to open our nyash and expose us because even if we are aware our systems will keep quiet unless they are out persecute for personal reasons not prosecute as is normal and expected in sane climes.

2 Likes

Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by Phred1717: 10:43am On May 18, 2021
Nigeria home of swindlers, from the Government to the appointees, even their supporters have been swindle

2 Likes

Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by Ezmans: 10:44am On May 18, 2021
60 percent of political holders in nigeria are former fraudsters

5 Likes

Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by Yankee101: 10:44am On May 18, 2021
Yahoo dumb sha

Una do fraud think say dem no know? They just didn't indict cos they can't trust naija police to help arrest you via interpol. But the moment you enter a jurisdiction they control...

3 Likes

Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by ivolt: 10:49am On May 18, 2021
JooEeL:
ENYIN OMO OODUA, SHEY E N GBO MI?

Our political (mis) leaders are just as evil as their counterparts in the North. All the assault and attempt on Igboho's life, from the burning of his house, to the assassination attempt on both the Ibadan highway and of recent his abode, as well as on his mom's are all orchestrated by the same beasts some of you say 'E ma bu awon baba wa, kini kan, kini kan...'

These (mis) leaders are beasts which is why they've been gambling with your lives ever since, allowing Fulani killers to make inroads into the south unabated, and as well as selling the gold, oil, tin and timber on our land to Chinese and British contractors. All of these (mis) leaders, including the kings, chiefs... to the highest stool... and all that rubbish are all in it. Or have you people forgotten so soon that it was the same useless kings that sold us off during the slave trade era? All of a sudden, some centuries later, you think they have your best interest at heart?

E ma tan ara nyin. These are hardened criminals. The rain of revolution will soon start and once it starts, you should already have them identified. Join the Revolution train NOW!!! cool

Ipob.
Start the revolution from your family house.
I am sure at least one of your family members has political connections.
Get them killed while recording it to show you are serious.

2 Likes

Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:51am On May 18, 2021
This is crazy, Chale...
Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by ThugBoy(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2021
[color=#000099 E don red for Senior Alaye APC member [/color]
Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by Slymonster(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2021
It amazed me that people into wire fraud would always travel to america. Usa knows every nigeria wants to visit there country and so it makes things more easier for them when you arrive. Smh dem no dey learn from inviticus.

4 Likes

Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by Safemoon: 11:01am On May 18, 2021
Well MNK don warn us against commenting against our Yoruba brothers so I reserve my comment. shocked
Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by oloshun(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:
These useless internet fraudsters, after succeeding in defrauding their victims, they'll start flaunting their ill-gotten wealth on the faces of legitimate hustlers and also blasting to the foolish Bella Shrmuda's "Vision 2020" song.

I always feel excited seeing these fraudsters being thrown into jail.... And I pray they teach this Dapo Abiodun's aide a very bitter lesson like the way Hush Puppy is being taught.
Bro, this one is a done deal for am. He made it so easy for FBI and US to threat him Bleep up. Him take him leg Waka come here. Na God push am here. Dem come arrest am for NYC?
Ok. That might be the end of the guy like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by Mjpem23(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:
These useless internet fraudsters, after succeeding in defrauding their victims, they'll start flaunting their ill-gotten wealth on the faces of legitimate hustlers and also blasting to the foolish Bella Shrmuda's "Vision 2020" song.

I always feel excited seeing these fraudsters being thrown into jail.... And I pray they teach this Dapo Abiodun's aide a very bitter lesson like the way Hush Puppy is being taught.

To your surprise Bella Shmurda is not into Fraud.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by int0x80(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2021
His cup is filled up grin grin
Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by PlayMaker14: 11:14am On May 18, 2021
Mjpem23:

To your surprise Bella Shmurda is not into Fraud.
But he's into inspiring the youth to go into fraud...

No difference.

6 Likes

Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by Nobody: 11:25am On May 18, 2021
GOFRONT:
Senior yahooman.....

Set awon Invictus, Hushpuppi and Mompha
grin
Dem plenty. Invictus "Okeke" Obi. Abass Hush!!! You look at their lives and you compare with yours, grin grin grin
Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by GoldHorse(m): 11:28am On May 18, 2021
If this thief has landed back in Nigeria any attempt to arrest him will first be thwarted by the same arresting authorities then the party will shout political witch-hunting.

"Lekki Thief Boy"!

2 Likes

Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by AmazingELixir: 11:30am On May 18, 2021
grin

These are the ones that promised to bring us change and they haven't disappointed...considering the trajectory of the change is oriented southward.

He is even a leader and a Senior special adviser

1 Like

Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by danngnews: 11:30am On May 18, 2021
Safemoon:
Well MNK don warn us against commenting against our Yoruba brothers so I reserve my comment. shocked

Abi?

Well if it will take Nnamdi Kanu for you people to stop this fatino and afonja nonsense, am for it.

2 Likes

Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by Falomo211(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2021
Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by shevon: 11:39am On May 18, 2021
And these are the type of people embassies will issue viasa to without hesitation because they have enough money to show that they are capable. If na me go apply now, dem go dey ask for account whey money dey angry

3 Likes

Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by olatuns2017: 11:46am On May 18, 2021
JooEeL:
ENYIN OMO OODUA, SHEY E N GBO MI?

Our political (mis) leaders are just as evil as their counterparts in the North. All the assault and attempt on Igboho's life, from the burning of his house, to the assassination attempt on both the Ibadan highway and of recent his abode, as well as on his mom's are all orchestrated by the same beasts some of you say 'E ma bu awon baba wa, kini kan, kini kan...'

These (mis) leaders are beasts which is why they've been gambling with your lives ever since, allowing Fulani killers to make inroads into the south unabated, and as well as selling the gold, oil, tin and timber on our land to Chinese and British contractors. All of these (mis) leaders, including the kings, chiefs... to the highest stool... and all that rubbish are all in it. Or have you people forgotten so soon that it was the same useless kings that sold us off during the slave trade era? All of a sudden, some centuries later, you think they have your best interest at heart?

E ma tan ara nyin. These are hardened criminals. The rain of revolution will soon start and once it starts, you should already have them identified. Join the Revolution train NOW!!! cool

Mumu
Do u know Igboho is a criminal?
Political thug?
Or you forget that some months back he was a fighting for PDP in kogi?
Stop deceiving your brain?
Ighoho is a Yahoo thug

Political revolution
Restructuring and Regional system of Govt are feasible before 2023 anything else is mirage!

Get your PCV and fight for regional system of govt bfor 2023

Igbos will never talk to region system of govt because they can't Govern themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:47am On May 18, 2021
WarmShisha:
cool

So Washington benefit update wey just comot don dey cast small small, soon Illinois and NewYork go cast

Omo make I go try my luck with better fullz and Washington drivers lisence from dark web hakas

Some eleribu Nigerians no fit Kuku make am for this life even when US government is dashing free benefit money , loans , unemployment benefits through social security welfare

FBI say Na taxpayers money... Ogun Kee FBI, Na stolen resources US looted around the world through war crimes

SHUT UP THERE!!!

TALKING RUBBISH!

2 Likes

Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by AngelicBeing: 11:49am On May 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Even in times of Distress and pains, the little funds that people rely on are swindled!

When the Conscience is dead, you begin to perform evil and Wickedness with pleasure.

Seems the Nigerian political space is becoming a safe haven for Criminals.
Gbam, the curse of the Lord is in the house of a thief, I suggest to the US justice department to sentence this useless criminal to 30 years in jail + 300,000 koboko laden with chilly pepper on his buttocks + cut off his 10 fingers and throw the prison keys to the Indian Ocean, nonsense and APC criminals that have dented the name of Nigeria globally, l hate fraudsters, thieves with great passion angry

5 Likes

Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by AngelicBeing: 11:53am On May 18, 2021
Shellsploit:
Afonjamism...
We go just wake-up one morning see say them done sell this country online.
Well, it is not about tribe, we have criminals in all ethnic groups, this idiot should be flogged 300,000 lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper + cut off all his fingers + sentence him to 30 years in jail and throw the prison keys to the Indian Ocean, nonsense and Buhari, I hate fraudsters and thieves with passion angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by Adedapo57: 11:54am On May 18, 2021
This is just the reality of our beloved nation. Where will an average Nigerian youth get money to afford the basic things of life not to talk of delving into the political space if not engaging in criminal activity. Then the cycle continues. Our leaders have turned us to monsters, they have a sold our future. Thank God for G. what will most youths would have turn out to become, I can’t even imagine. We just have to wake up. Something has to be done about our leaders, Nigerias future which is the youths have no foundation and you still can’t blame us
Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by danngnews: 11:55am On May 18, 2021
olatuns2017:

Igbos will never talk to region system of govt because they can't Govern themselves

How the matter take concern Igbos?
Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by traihit: 12:04pm On May 18, 2021
jaxxy:

U are very correct bt for a governor to employ such a shady character say alot about our poor and corrupt systems. America had to open our nyash and expose us because even if we are aware our systems will keep quiet unless they are out persecute for personal reasons not prosecute as is normal and expected in sane climes.

You see this fight for restructuring by governors, it's just part A. If it is achieved, we will still need another restructuring for LGAs, maybe by then, government can become an institution we can hold accountable because it'll be easier to go and shoe your LG chairman pepper than a state governor but currently, greed has eaten too deep into our system and this is made manifest in nowhere more than in government.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by FBIBOT(m): 12:04pm On May 18, 2021
Mumu man grin
Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by FBIBOT(m): 12:17pm On May 18, 2021
Greed overloaded... I think this white should upgrade their security system.... It's too porous... Imagine 102 claims...

2 Likes

Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by gnykelly(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2021
yemmight:
See the kind of aides Dapo is engaging. First one na rapist this one na Fraudster. He looks fraudster though.

It says something about the governor circle

2 Likes

Re: Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State by Adedapo57: 12:41pm On May 18, 2021
Gval123:
Baba, the time way u go do go long oh. lolz. Now u will know that yahoo is a sin in the sight of God
lol I swear you be werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant / I Conveyed Guns To Lagos APC Campaign Venues – Cultist (photo) / Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.