Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,793 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

*how To Make Money On The Fastest Growing Social Media App; Tiktok. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / *how To Make Money On The Fastest Growing Social Media App; Tiktok. (887 Views)

Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest / Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? / Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*how To Make Money On The Fastest Growing Social Media App; Tiktok. by Hadassah26(f): 10:08am On May 18, 2021
Have you been wondering how to make money from the fastest growing social media app.
Have you been posting on Tiktok but you have not been able to get followers
Are you a business person and you don't know how to go about the Tiktok market.
[color=#990000][/color]
Did you know that Tiktok has an algorithm that pushes your content to your target market without paying for ads.
Did you know that the brands Chipotle and Gymshark have made millions of dollars from their Tiktok market.
Let me help you make money on the app too.
*Special Bonuses*
E-books worth $50,one of which is Sell like Crazy by Sabri Suby.
*A Tiktok course toolkit and more
All you need to do is pay a commitment fee(i mean what you pay for,you value)
The training fee is normally N20,000 but i have subsidized the rate for you(i don't want you to have any excuse not to make money),therefore the commitment fee is N4,000.
But,the first 50 to register will be paying N1,000(this barely covers the price for the course toolkit,but i want you to make money).
Training starts on Thursday.
So what are you waiting for?
If you don't get more than what you paid for,i promise to pay you back your money and send a written apology.
To join the class,pay the commitment fee Now!!!

Re: *how To Make Money On The Fastest Growing Social Media App; Tiktok. by MyExpression(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2021
Did you write this sales copy yourself?

It is quite a terrible piece.

(1) (Reply)

5 Secret Fear Every Man Has That They Don’t Want Women To Know / FG Students Loans - Private Universities will soon be dead in Nigeria.. / Nigeria Vs America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.