Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

I Need Advice Urgently! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice Urgently! (2179 Views)

I Need Advice Urgently / Pls I Need Advice... Urgently / I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Urgently! by Kelvin581: 10:24am On May 18, 2021
This is like a family

Is not like I don't like going what I love or what... I like going for what is needed than what I love doing...

Am done with my nysc Early this year with a hnd certificate.. so I went to my uncle and told him I will like to start a business and I need some capital so he said that he will like me to to go for my masters to PhD and he will sponsor me... And that I should go and think about it.. going back to school for master and PhD and starting a business... So which one do u think is the Best.. I need advice let me conclude..

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Kelvin581: 10:25am On May 18, 2021
Pls is not about viewing... Pls say something
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by gunsnroses: 10:27am On May 18, 2021
it kinda depends as to how big of an impact does your uncle have in your education. but you also have to be firm in your decision. if you want to start your business, go ahead and do it. but if you value your uncle more, consider his opinion seriously. smiley

(i also think that you are in the wrong section. hehe.)
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Kelvin581: 10:31am On May 18, 2021
gunsnroses:
it kinda depends as to how big of an impact does your uncle have in your education. but you also have to be firm in your decision. if you want to start your business, go ahead and do it. but if you value your uncle more, consider his opinion seriously. smiley

okay thanks... Ohh didn't no I was in a wrong section... I frequent romance section alot.. smiles
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by donbachi(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2021
Ur uncle want na real man.
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Kelvin581: 10:59am On May 18, 2021
donbachi:
Ur uncle want na real man.
yeah bro... U haven't given opinion
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by donbachi(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2021
Kelvin581:
yeah bro... U haven't given opinion
further ur studies.
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Kelvin581: 11:07am On May 18, 2021
donbachi:
further ur studies.
okay
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by boxer022(m): 11:28am On May 18, 2021
My advice for you is that since your uncle is willing to sponsor you for the Masters and PhD it will be better if you follow his advice. You can have a little business on the side while he is sponsoring you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Kelvin581: 11:35am On May 18, 2021
boxer022:
My advice for you is that since your uncle is willing to sponsor you for the Masters and PhD it will be better if you follow his advice. You can have a little business on the side while he is sponsoring you.
okay thanks
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Bigdik70inch2(m): 3:53pm On May 18, 2021
gunsnroses:

Choose school........if only he's willing and able to sponsor yo schooling abroad.........anything apart from that venture into business jejely.......

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Kelvin581: 4:22pm On May 18, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:

Choose school........if only he's willing and able to sponsor yo schooling abroad.........anything apart from that venture into business jejely.......
thanks bro
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Dannyyoung26(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2021
Please trust people at your own risk, my uncle said the same thing but I don't believe him because I think he has lots of responsibilities.
Could you believe I tested him about the admission and he's asking do I have anything to add...

So if he's capable and u know...good but be prepared as well because anything can happen on the long run.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by anthonyuncle(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2021
look for another helper
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Kelvin581: 7:54pm On May 18, 2021
Dannyyoung26:
Please trust people at your own risk, my uncle said the same thing but I don't believe him because I think he has lots of responsibilities.
Could you believe I tested him about the admission and he's asking do I have anything to add...

So if he's capable and u know...good but be prepared as well because anything can happen on the long run.
thanks bro... So the best is to collect the money from him now and start the business now that he is willing to do something
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Kelvin581: 7:54pm On May 18, 2021
anthonyuncle:
look for another helper
how bro
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Julidrumz: 8:19pm On May 18, 2021
U can go with ur uncle's idea if he is going to sponsor u on the long run bt is there probability that there will b a job for u after the degree or u should go for the business nd start something with it
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Skullano(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2021
Bros, go do business oooh

What if he dies tomorrow?. You go chop certificate be that oooh unless you know man way know another man ooh.
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Kelvin581: 10:26pm On May 18, 2021
Julidrumz:
U can go with ur uncle's idea if he is going to sponsor u on the long run bt is there probability that there will b a job for u after the degree or u should go for the business nd start something with it
okay bro
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Kelvin581: 10:27pm On May 18, 2021
Skullano:
Bros, go do business oooh

What if he dies tomorrow?. You go chop certificate be that oooh unless you know man way know another man ooh.
okay bro
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Kelvin581: 10:27pm On May 18, 2021
Lasijb5:
...asy
hmmmm
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by anthonyuncle(m): 6:56am On May 19, 2021
Kelvin581:
how bro

if you don't know anyone that hates you in this life, this your uncle is number one.

get a job or look for alternative ways to raise your capital
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Kelvin581: 10:31am On May 19, 2021
anthonyuncle:

if you don't know anyone that hates you in this life, this your uncle is number one.

get a job or look for alternative ways to raise your capital
alternative way than someone you are saying that willing to help you... Lol..
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Nobody: 10:33am On May 19, 2021
Kelvin581:
This is like a family

Is not like I don't like going what I love or what... I like going for what is needed than what I love doing...

Am done with my nysc Early this year with a hnd certificate.. so I went to my uncle and told him I will like to start a business and I need some capital so he said that he will like me to to go for my masters to PhD and he will sponsor me... And that I should go and think about it.. going back to school for master and PhD and starting a business... So which one do u think is the Best.. I need advice let me conclude..
money first money first grin grin
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by debbydams(f): 12:02pm On May 19, 2021
Kelvin581:
This is like a family

listen to him nd probably u can save nd start petty business before u finish your masters
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Kelvin581: 3:04pm On May 19, 2021
debbydams:
listen to him nd probably u can save nd start petty business before u finish your masters
okay thanks
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by frozen70(f): 11:04pm On May 19, 2021
Kelvin581:
This is like a family

If you are very sure that he is the one that trained you and he us willing to train you for your masters

Pls go for your masters but not PhD, if you really want to go into business
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Kelvin581: 11:31pm On May 19, 2021
frozen70:

If you are very sure that he is the one that trained you and he us willing to train you for your masters

Pls go for your masters but not PhD, if you really want to go into business
okay dear.. thanks
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by famouscargo4u: 11:48pm On May 19, 2021
gunsnroses:

You can actually run a business while doing your master education
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by stupidmod3: 6:20am On May 20, 2021
further ur studies n look for a job.
not start a business.
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Dre183(m): 9:42am On May 20, 2021
What if he died in the process of the sponsorship, who will continue funding your education?

Tell him to give you capital for business and start up something.

U can later sponsor yourself for the Master and PHD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS) / Checkout These Salivating Pictures Of This Beautiful Lady (images) / What Do I Need To Be A Ladies Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.