Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss (33663 Views)

Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by BruncleZuma: 11:40am On May 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by fourboys: 11:40am On May 18, 2021
[quote author=Amotolongbo post=101808033]Next time, she will learn minding her business [/ embarassed embarassed embarassedquote]
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by luminouz(m): 11:40am On May 18, 2021
Twitter and mudafucking takes by candlelight.

Dem sack you and you came online to talk of it?
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by WarmShisha: 11:40am On May 18, 2021
Am sure her sack letter didn't read " sacked because you advise an adult on which relationship to pursue"
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Jlow2: 11:40am On May 18, 2021
Who bestie help??
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by aikyg(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2021
Mind your business.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by teddyflexz: 11:41am On May 18, 2021
No regrets dear, you did the right thing

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Womanizer(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2021
Jlow2:
Who bestie help??

grin
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Slydegeneral000: 11:41am On May 18, 2021
Kobicove:
Learn to mind your own business! undecided

As how? Does it mean she should keep encouraging her. She did what was morally right. Advicing a friend when she isn't doing something right isn't a bad thing and let's not make it look like she was intruding. If I see my friend not doing a thing right, I will tell him. If that will cease you from been my friend, then, so be it. Let's stop encouraging and romancing evil. It's disgusting

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Nobody: 11:43am On May 18, 2021
Kobicove:
Learn to mind your own business! undecided
DIRTY MIND NEVER HOLD ANY LEGITIMATE BUSINESS ____NO MORAL VALUES IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by naijadrivablog: 11:44am On May 18, 2021
Unfriendly friends everywhere!

Better to walk alone than walk with wolves in sheep's clothing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Olarewaju89: 11:46am On May 18, 2021
Slydegeneral000:

As how? Does it mean she should keep encouraging her. She did what was morally right. Advicing a friend when she isn't doing something right isn't a bad thing and let's not make it look like she was intruding. If I see my friend not doing a thing right, I will tell him. If that will cease you from been my friend, then, so be it. Let's stop encouraging and romancing evil. It's disgusting

You are right and God bless you

10 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:47am On May 18, 2021
Wetin concern am..whether she dey interested in oga self..
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by ecomalchemist(m): 11:47am On May 18, 2021
Mind the business that pays you
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Akasammyoka: 11:48am On May 18, 2021
You got fired because you failed to understand that the moment your friend began dating your boss she automatically become your boss.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Edusouls(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2021
Women are Satan’s cousins, so this is how you judged it, women are really cursed from creation..tufiakwa
Amotolongbo:
Next time, she will learn minding her business.

There are some things we don’t have to meddle in as far as the adults are concerned.

Thank God she has learnt from her mistake and has been careful doing such again.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Onyeka2019: 11:49am On May 18, 2021
Tending topic

Chelsea most fall

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Dhury: 11:49am On May 18, 2021
All of you blaming the lady for not minding her business are stupid .an average Nigerian is not worth helping sis this is your rewards for helping a fellow next mind your business by not helping anyone

9 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by SweetCuntess: 11:50am On May 18, 2021
Yea when it comes to issue of pucci and pricck, it's best to mind ya business.

I'm sure d nosy friend kept on hammering on d same issue like a maggot .
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by SweetCuntess: 11:51am On May 18, 2021
Dhury:
All of you blaming the lady for not minding her business are stupid .an average Nigerian is not worth helping sis this is your rewards for helping a fellow next mind your business by not helping anyone
So because you helped me, you should now dictate who I choose to sleep with?
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by AffBornTwins(f): 11:52am On May 18, 2021
Amuochicha:

I hate APC...
I hate Nigeria..
I hate pastors...
I hate imams....
I hate buhari..... angry

[s]
Amuochicha:

I hate APC...
I hate Nigeria..
I hate pastors...
I hate imams....
I hate buhari..... angry

[/s]
Amuochicha:

I hate APC...
I hate Nigeria..
I hate pastors...
I hate imams....
I hate buhari..... angry

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Edusouls(m): 11:52am On May 18, 2021
Women were cursed and cast away to their master after disobeying their creator, they sided with the devil till the end of time nothing can change that, Christ himself avoided them like plague selecting 12 male disciples, even till today his church on earth abhors female priesthood..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by SweetCuntess: 11:54am On May 18, 2021
Slydegeneral000:

Minding her business isn't encouragement Mr Man. Nigerians Don't know how to mind their businesses when it comes to certain matters noni and una dey use moral talk deceive una selves

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by victorphelpz: 11:54am On May 18, 2021
LoudLord:
I don't know why some people dont learn

You gain nothing in making friends,walk alone you no fit die now

Oremi ko oremi ni

some people will never learn, now she has gotten herself sacked by her friend who she helped getting the same job..smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by nick50(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2021
Let's call a spade a spade , that's how we Nigerians got this shithole to where it is now

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by stayclearofme: 11:55am On May 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:

There are some things we don’t have to meddle in as far as the adults are concerned. Adults know what is right from wrong and will always choose which suit them.
As far as life is concerned, if some actions do not affect you, don’t meddle into it.

Thank God she has learnt from her mistake and has been careful doing such again.
So it was wrong of her to have advice her best friend.. really? So what is the meaning of friendship?
People like you will start crying if your husband is having an affair.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by AfroKnight: 11:56am On May 18, 2021
The “mind your business crew” have arrived.

This was not just anyone, it was her best friend! Why can’t she warn her best friend?

I wonder what you guys call friendship if you cannot talk to your best friends when they are putting themselves at risk of being disgraced or taken advantage of.

Sometimes you think your friends like you as much as you like them but the universe has a way of opening your eyes.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Siwisheswereesh: 11:56am On May 18, 2021
@OP
You did well since you were the one who helped your friend into the company.

You deserved to be jealous/concerned because your 'friend' was about to become your de facto boss.

You should have just gone ahead to inform your boss' wife so that you would not have lost your job in vain.

Many NLers are just dulllarrrdds, telling you to mind your business.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by macrodata(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:

There are some things we don’t have to meddle in as far as the adults are concerned. Adults know what is right from wrong and will always choose which suit them.
As far as life is concerned, if some actions do not affect you, don’t meddle into it.

Relationship at work environment is a corporate offence anywhere in the world. That's the same issue Bill Gates is facing right now. Know this and save yourself future embarrassment.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo / I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm / Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.