Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:03 AM

Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss (33573 Views)

Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by shegun4sur: 2:42pm On May 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Next time, she will learn minding her business.

There are some things we don’t have to meddle in as far as the adults are concerned. Adults know what is right from wrong and will always choose which suit them.
As far as life is concerned, if some actions do not affect you, don’t meddle into it.

Thank God she has learnt from her mistake and has been careful doing such again.

Good. O jomi
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by shegun4sur: 2:43pm On May 18, 2021
fourboys:
I was at my friend's shop last month and a girl walked in and told my friend dat she needs a job, dat my friend told her at my present that he had one, only that the boss will be Fuc'king her, the girl shouted "God for bid,,, 5mins later she came back and asked my frnd.. Oga the job still dey

Our ladies of nowadays can f*ck anytin and onse u try to advice dem, u are an enemy of progress

B's. All these girls asking op to mind her business are shameless

Go use your shame buy beans for market. Ode
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Theboss100(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2021
Offpoint1:
Your official duty and reasons for employment was to contribute to the growth of the company and not to become a moral teacher/adviser.

I don't care if my boss is banging the entire female staff, as long as I'm getting my salary... It's non of my business.

Fact might be you don't really care about your friend, you just jealous your boss didn't found you attractive for all the while you've been working, but you chooses your friend over you.
How I wish I can quote all of you saying mind business and give you all modafvckers factory reset beatings.

That's why the world is not progressing.Buhari is about to borrow more trillions and you're saying mind your business.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by JOSH54: 2:53pm On May 18, 2021
U DID D RIGHT THING N U LOST A JOB BUT BE SURE DAT EVERY GOOD SEED U SAW WILL GROW N GIVES GOOD FRUITS.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Sterope(f): 3:00pm On May 18, 2021
Lol. She has learnt her lesson. I am sure she must have been forming the 'understanding' friend

pocohantas:

grin I don’t know whether na by force for babes to get best friend.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by naijamerican: 3:10pm On May 18, 2021
Strongbest:
Imagine the advice on the front page. A true reflection of the mindset of our people.

This "mind your business" is one of the reasons we are where we are today as a country.

You see your neighbor, colleagues, friends or even a family member doing bad things or the wrong things and you look away in the name of minding your business.

Trust me, it will always come back to you in full measure.

It's better to do the right thing no matter the consequences......

"He who knows the right thing to do and doesn't do it - has sinned " says the bible.

Abeg keep quiet onyiberibe
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Gibz02: 3:12pm On May 18, 2021
mbahdi:
Rejoice dear.for u av doned right thing.she will letter regret her action.never allow evil to cover it good deed.better job is on d way for u
Good talk.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by fourboys: 3:25pm On May 18, 2021
shegun4sur:

Go use your shame buy beans for market. Ode
thank u... Have a nice day
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by SavageResponse(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2021
Wittyduchess:
She failed to see the opportunity in being the friend of the one oga is banging. What a foolish move.

If she had a business mind ,she would have used her friend's influence on oga to climb her own ladder of success,then anonymously tip off her friend's husband when she is done using their head. That's what a smart person would have done.

All this morality police with no brains , mtweeeeeeeeeeeeew.

Where did you see in the story that the lady's friend is a married woman? shocked
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Strongbest(m): 3:27pm On May 18, 2021
naijamerican:

Abeg keep quiet onyiberibe

Next time if you must quote me do so with your brain intact.

I can ignore a lot but if you bite more than you can chew I will give it back to you hot hot. So, respect your old age and stop displaying your lack of home training here - you bunch of silly entity.

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 18, 2021
SavageResponse:

Where was did you see in the story that the lady's friend is a married woman? shocked
It's the boss that is married , noted.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by gforce5: 3:36pm On May 18, 2021
I am not surprised at the opinion of the above commentators. Nigerians are hypocrites. They act all "holy" and judgmental but do the opposite at home. They endorse corrupt practices but have the cheek to complain about corruption. What do you mean that it "nobody's business"? Those two are in breach of corporate ethics. Bill Gates, one of the richest men in the world, had to step down from his company because of something like this. A Director of the CIA had to resign because of scenarios like this. Do you know how powerful the director of the CIA is He can order the assassination of your President and there's nothing you can do about it!

The West, with all their immoralities, have strict ethics when it comes to the workplace/political positions. Here, we don't care yet we would be preaching morality all over the place.

The masses aren't any different from their leaders. They are only pained that they are not in the position of authority to oppress their fellow citizens. Shame on you for castigating a woman who was betrayed by someone she trusted. If she wanted to sleep with her boss, don't you think that she acted on it a long time ago? Disgusted.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Charly68: 3:37pm On May 18, 2021
Next time you will act wisely and mind your own business ..you ought to separate yourself descretly from her instead of running your mouth..
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by samstradam: 3:45pm On May 18, 2021
Amuochicha:

I hate APC...

I hate Nigeria..

I hate pastors...

I hate imams....

I hate buhari..... angry

I pray God heals you of your serious issues.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by dinero101(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2021
If she was your best friend, are u sure u were her best friend in return, Or the best friend thing was just in your mind.

LEARN.....
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by wirinet(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2021
gforce5:
I am not surprised at the opinion of the above commentators. Nigerians are hypocrites. They act all "holy" and judgmental but do the opposite at home. They endorse corrupt practices but have the cheek to complain about corruption. What do you mean that it "nobody's business"? Those two are in breach of corporate ethics. Bill Gates, one of the richest men in the world, had to step down from his company because of something like this. A Director of the CIA had to resign because of scenarios like this. Do you know how powerful the director of the CIA is He can order the assassination of your President and there's nothing you can do about it!

The West, with all their immoralities, have strict ethics when it comes to the workplace/political positions. Here, we don't care yet we would be preaching morality all over the place.

The masses aren't any different from their leaders. They are only pained that they are not in the position of authority to oppress their fellow citizens. Shame on you for castigating a woman who was betrayed by someone she trusted. If she wanted to sleep with her boss, don't you think that she acted on it a long time ago? Disgusted.
You are preaching in vain. They can never see the link between Our falling moral and ethical standard with our failing country. How do you expect progress and development when the citizens themselves are so corrupt. And these same people will later go on to criticize Buhari and government officials of nepotism and corruption.
I now wonder if they also support a lecturer sleeping with his students because they are legal adults.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by iampeterben(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2021
fourboys:
I was at my friend's shop last month and a girl walked in and told my friend dat she needs a job, dat my friend told her at my present that he had one, only that the boss will be Fuc'king her, the girl shouted "God for bid,,, 5mins later she came back and asked my frnd.. Oga the job still dey

Our ladies of nowadays can f*ck anytin and onse u try to advice dem, u are an enemy of progress

God bless you for this.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by iampeterben(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Next time, she will learn minding her business.

There are some things we don’t have to meddle in as far as the adults are concerned. Adults know what is right from wrong and will always choose which suit them.
As far as life is concerned, if some actions do not affect you, don’t meddle into it.

Thank God she has learnt from her mistake and has been careful doing such again.
Next time if you wanna talk ill about PMB or any Nigerian public holder, always remember you once asked a lady to mind her business for seeing work ethics go wrong okay. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Amotolongbo(f): 4:24pm On May 18, 2021
iampeterben:

Next time if you wanna talk ill about PMB or any Nigerian public holder, always remember you once asked a lady to mind her business for seeing work ethics go wrong okay. Shame!
Hello!

You work there or how do you understand their work ethics?
Can you try to be more reasonable than a rat?
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by iampeterben(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Hello!

You work there or how do you understand their work ethics?
Can you try to be more reasonable than a rat?
Only an unreasonable mammal throws tantrums in a friendly conversation.
Thanks.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by thanor(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2021
Una don forget say na her best friend b this. No b co worker oo or acquaintance. Na best friend. Anybody wey no fit give im best friend advice as dem dey dig there own grave no b friend at all. When advising best friend become crime. Hypocrites.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Amotolongbo(f): 4:36pm On May 18, 2021
iampeterben:

Only an unreasonable mammal throws tantrums in a friendly conversation.
Thanks.
So your own friendly conversation involves the word “shame” and that nonsensical unrelated analogy?

Thank God You still acknowledge my mammalia Class, while you have been detached at the Phylum level.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 18, 2021
edoairways:

For dating someone's husband

To all of you saying mind your business, why are you commenting on this post? Mind your business. In fact nobody should complain about anything again. Buhari fire down, everybody mind your business
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by Arielle: 5:15pm On May 18, 2021
Slydegeneral000:

As how? Does it mean she should keep encouraging her. She did what was morally right. Advicing a friend when she isn't doing something right isn't a bad thing and let's not make it look like she was intruding. If I see my friend not doing a thing right, I will tell him. If that will cease you from been my friend, then, so be it. Let's stop encouraging and romancing evil. It's disgusting
Thank you.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by generationz(f): 5:55pm On May 18, 2021
fourboys:

You are blaming an hungry girl that she chose to sleep with your demonic friend? If it was not in Nigeria where there is no hope for the poor will your devilish friend ask a young desperate lady for sex before she can feed her family even though she is qualified for the job?

Your friend is no different than that bastard who raped that job seeker and killed her. you better beware he would soon sleep with your wife behind you cause he has no soul.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by fourboys: 6:13pm On May 18, 2021
generationz:

You are blaming an hungry girl that she chose to sleep with your demonic friend? If it was not in Nigeria where there is no hope for the poor will your devilish friend ask a young desperate lady for sex before she can feed her family even though she is qualified for the job?
Pls put emotions apart and read what u just typed..
Your friend is no different than that bastard who raped that job seeker and killed her. you better beware he would soon sleep with your wife behind you cause he has no soul.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by generalwo(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2021
letitrainnow:
Lady narrates how she got sacked for telling her bestfriend to stop dating her boss

A Nigerian woman who’s an accountant to a reputable firm has narrated how her best friend succeeded in getting her sacked after she helped her secure a job in her workplace.

According to Adepuje, she helped her best friend secure a job in her workplace. Later on, six months gone after they have been colleagues at work, her best friend began dating her boss.

Adepuje disclosed that she warned her against it, unfortunately, that singular act of hers cost her job at the office.

Here’s what she tweeted;

https://twitter.com/complete_crown/status/1394175827160481792?s=20
...... What the woman did was noble but she should know by now that honesty and nobility is the fastest route to poverty in 9ja......she could have gotten promoted if she advised her friend on how best to overthrow the man's wife and become the only wife in the man's life...... 9ja is gone!
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by WantsandMore: 7:22pm On May 18, 2021
Law 2 Number 2: Never Put Too Much Trust in Friends, Learn How to Use Enemies.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by seunmsg(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2021
I’m glad she learnt her lesson the hard way. People must learn to mind their business when it comes to relationship issues. Fvcking keep your opinion to yourself.
Re: Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss by geobro: 9:19pm On May 18, 2021
Can the guys in Africa learn to mind their own business...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) / Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong / America’s Top 13 Ceos And The Courses They Studied In School (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.