Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition (22066 Views)

Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season / Real Madrid 5-3 Fenerbahce: Benzema Scores Hat-trick In Audi Cup Clash (Photos) / Liverpool Release Champions League Squad For Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by Emmypure: 3:13pm On May 18, 2021
If I be benzema I no go answer their call.
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by mapet: 3:19pm On May 18, 2021
iampeterben:
Karim Benzema will be called up for France’s EUROs squad, per multiple reports in France.

The Real Madrid striker hasn’t played for France since he was accused of helping blackmail former teammate Mathieu Valbuena with a sex tape in 2015.

He has denied the allegations.

Source:
https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1394605873595666433?s=19
What allegation is he denying? This is when we throw decency to the wind if you ask me, Benzema should have been banned for life from French National team...

For context:
1. Matthieu Valbuena (a co-team member of the French National team and friend to Benzema) bought a new phone. Gave a guy that supplies them new phones to transfer all his data from his old phone and set it up on new phone.
2. During the transfer, Benzema's childhood friend got access to Valbueba's personal files including one allegedly a sex video.
3. They started to blackmail Valbuena
4. Benzema (ridiculously) brought the matter to Valbuena, and encouraged him to talk to the blackmailers. In fact his final comment to Valbuena was "should I give you his number?"
5. More ridiculous, Benzema upon interrogation said he didn't deem it that he was harming Valbuena, and that he only brought the matter to his attention
6. Most ridiculous, the French FA did initially deem the matter non-football related, until it was going to destroy the team before excusing both.

Same French has called up Benzeme. Where is the decency!!!
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by Sickmod(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Good for them. The Frenchman is the next best thing after Thierry Henry. He's currently on fire.

Modified; I know I'm too old for this but once a while you have to recognize/Celebrate your little wins. FTC cool grin

Abeg nobody is too old for celebration... Keep staying happy cool
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by Marulean: 3:22pm On May 18, 2021
This is good news to all Madridsimo, well deserved. Congrats “Benz”
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by mapet: 3:24pm On May 18, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Islamaphobia caused him injustice, never should sport be used to promote intolerance & hate.

Some of you just post without thinking or just to post sha! Despite the OP's report giving the reason why he was suspended you still unintelligently snuck "Islamophobia" to it?
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by SmartyPants(m): 3:30pm On May 18, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Islamaphobia caused him injustice, never should sport be used to promote intolerance & hate.

What is this one saying... Do know how many Muslims there are in the squad?
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by SmartyPants(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2021
Emmypure:
If I be benzema I no go answer their call.

Only he would lose. He's not needed.
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by Goalnaldo(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2021
Sickmod:

Abeg nobody is too old for celebration... Keep staying happy cool
My brother thank you jaré. Stay happy too smiley
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by Masterito(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2021
Honestly, your bias make you sound foolish. Every. Bench warmers are world cup winners.
Yusman316:

A world cup where he was the top striker, played all games and didn't score a single goal. A Romelu Lukaku wouldn't have touched that world cup trophy out of shame grin
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by mapet: 3:42pm On May 18, 2021
Transcript of Karim Benzema's sextape phonecall has leaked and it's very damning

If the Sky One TV show Dream Team ever decided to make a return then I might know where they could find some inspiration from.

The football world has been engrossed by the story of Karim Benzema allegedly blackmailing his French teammate Mathieu Valbuena over a sextape. The Real Madrid striker was taken into custody by French police last week and L’Équipe have published the transcript of an apparent phone conversation between Benzema and one his friends, Karim Zenati.

Get French Football News has reproduced the transcript in English, which you can check out below.

benzema

Benzema: Go ahead, I saw the other guy [Valbuena].

#AD
Learn more

Zenati: And, what do you think?

Benzema: Um, what do I think, the truth?

Zenati: Yes.

Benzema: I think that he does not take us seriously.

Zenati: No.

Benzema: There you have it.

Zenati: Yes, so that means in reality, I think, he will not give anything away, no?

Benzema: Yes, yes, yes, yes, he is not taking us seriously.

Zenati: What did he say to you?

Benzema: What did he say to me, euh, you know at the beginning he believed, he believed (inaudible) you see, that it was a joke… I told him: I’m here to help matters. You need to see this guy. He will come. He will speak to you. But I give you my word that there is not another copy (of the sextape). After that we spoke, and spoke, in the video you see my tattoos (Valbuena asked).

You see everything, in short. I said to him. I am serious, I said to him, honestly, I have seen it, the video, I said to him. He said I know. But what do they want? I said to him, I have no idea what they want, I said to him, it is not me, he said to me yes, he wants money. Well, in my opinion you see, I said if I had a video like that of a guy… Well in any case they want to create a buzz, it would not be the same buzz if it was you…

Zenati: You’re right.

Benzema: Yes.

Zenati: (laughs)

Benzema: But brother, brother, it is true that it is true that it will not make the same buzz as it would for me, but brother you are putting an end to his career brother. It is needless, he is having tomatoes thrown at him. I said to him, it is not a question of buzz, but a question of pride.

Zenati: Um.

Benzema: I spoke to him about family, I said that it has nothing to do with buzz, we don’t give a shit, I said to him then. I said to him that now that if someone releases a photo, a video like that. That for me that does absolutely nothing but your mother, your father they will see your woman or I have no idea who. You see, after that he was thinking, thinking. I said to him that in any case he should do what he wants. There, I am with the French national team until Sunday, if you give me your number, I will give it, I will give it to my friend. He will come to see you in Lyon, you will discuss it, you see with him, he did not want to. Well, its your life, but I warned you eh?

Zenati: It is good brother, you have done really well.

Benzema: There you go, I said to him that. After that I do not know what he will do. He will call his agent, he will say that they have the video. I said to him, listen, there is no intermediary, no lawyer, no friend, no agent, no police, its not what you want.

Benzema: I said to him that if you want the video to be destroyed, come see my friend in Lyon. You see him directly and you speak with him, you send nobody.

Zenati: Well, there you go, that’s good.

Benzema: He said to me where did the video come from? I said to him: I have no idea where it came from.

Zenati: When he goes to sleep, he will know that you have told the truth.

Benzema: Well no, he was completely white.

Zenati: Yes.

Benzema: He said to me, the video, where did you see it? How long ago? After, he was asking me questions, but it was like how… I saw him gulping, he started gulping twice, three times.

Zenati: (laughs)

Benzema: You see, you see a guy when he is panicking, have you seen that?

Zenati: You know that they are the best, when they do there little thing but na, na, na, na and after…

Benzema: Yes, he even said to me: you know who was the first who told me, it is Cissé. I said yes but Cissé had a hard time like that.

Benzema: I said to him, he (Cissé) did what? He said to me: he paid. I said to him: and the video, was it released or not? He said to me no. I said to him: me when I say to you that I have one word, it is that the video will not be released. Now, you do what you want. I came to see you because I saw this video, I was told about it, I cannot laugh with you in the dressing room and not tell you.

He said to me yes but when do they want to release it, if they release it, for the Euros? I said to him, well, I think, it is then when they would probably release it eh. I said to him if it was me who had a video like that, me I would not ask for money, I would release it, I would sell it to journalists. You see, I told him that.

Benzema: He said to me yes, well, thanks a lot and all, give me a day or two and I will tell you (Benzema laughs). He will call me, give me the contact details, please (he laughs).

Zenati: (he laughs) It is for him. Me, us, brother, we are helping him.

Benzema: Me, I am helping you (Benzema to Valbuena)… I said to him look, I don’t give a shit, it is not me. I came to see you. Yes thank you, it is good of you. He said to me: What do they want? I said to him: me I do not know. My aim, my thing ends here, you see, my train ends here. Now my friend (Zenati), he takes the matter up. He is the guy who knows the person, there is only one person who has your video. But I do not know him but my friend, he knows him.

Now if you want to sort this out, give your number, I will give it to him and you can take it up with him.

Zenati: Yes, perfect.

Benzema: I said to him: he is my friend, my mate, my best friend, he is like my brother. It is like as if he had a video of me.

Zenati: Hum.

Benzema: He said to me, yes, but you what would you have done? I said to him: me, I don’t give a shit about buzz, you see, so I would have paid just for my family… I said to him: you, if it is about buzz, if it is just about the buzz and you have warned your family, and they don’t care, well then let it be released, I said to him.

Zenati: Well yes, even I would have said that brother, but there you have it… (he laughs) Yes, yes its us brother, we are here in any case to sort it out. If he does not want it, then leave him, he can deal with these piranhas, he will deal with these piranhas and then he will…

Benzema: They will piss all over him.

Zenati: They will piss all over him brother, I’m fired up eh.

Benzema: The piranhas they will eat him, bro.

Zenati: Yes when you said to me that he was a good friend, I said to you yes after maybe they will ask the friend, they will say to him, I do not know, two football match tickets or I do not know what else they are playing at.

Benzema: (he laughs)

Zenati: There you go, job done, after that he will do what he wants

https://www.joe.ie/sport/transcript-of-karim-benzemas-sextape-phonecall-has-leaked-and-its-very-damning-519231

On 4 November 2015, Benzema was arrested by French police for his alleged part in blackmailing fellow France international player Mathieu Valbuena. During the investigation over the blackmail plot, French Prime Minister Manuel Valls stated, "A great athlete should be exemplary. If he is not, he has no place in the France team. There are so many kids, so many youngsters in our suburbs that relate to great athletes. They wear the blue jersey, the colours of France, which are so important in these moments.
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by ViolentMooslim: 3:55pm On May 18, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Which of the Allah? The one they're bombing in Palestine (Laughing) grin

Yeah...they are really making a mess of him.

His foot soldiers, Hamas and Hezbollah have been turned to chickens, hiding from hawks far away into the sky.
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by Kinzo0917(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2021
ViolentMooslim:
May he fail, in the name of Allah.

May he fail in the name of Allah, Master of Bro Moh..

grin grin grin grin
As u are wishing him to fail, may that be your portion .he will continue to rise and you shall continue to fail. Useless head slammer
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by ViolentMooslim: 3:57pm On May 18, 2021
Kinzo0917:
As u are wishing him to fail, may that be your portion .he will continue to rise and you shall continue to fail. Useless head slammer

Have you taken your normal daily dosage of one cup of Nnamdi Kanus piss today?

If not, you are abusing your drug.

grin grin grin
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by Kinzo0917(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

Have you taken your normal daily dosage of one cup of Nnamdi Kanus piss today?

If not, you are abusing your drug.

grin grin grin
. useless fool. Who told you I am from igbo extraction? You see how stupid and foolish u are....the only thing u are good at is head slamming. Animal like you. Let me state my point once more, as u wish Benzema evil, may evil never depart from ur life. May evil be your best friend.ogede
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by iampeterben(m): 4:12pm On May 18, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Good for them. The Frenchman is the next best thing after Thierry Henry. He's currently on fire.

Modified; I know I'm too old for this but once a while you have to recognize/Celebrate your little wins. FTC cool grin
Enjoy man
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by Easy2K: 4:14pm On May 18, 2021
grin
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by vickydevoka(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2021
Ayo13945:
France Possible Lineup.
Abeg comot rabiot, put nasir fekir for me
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by vickydevoka(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2021
Easy2K:
Help a brother please. Depression is really eating me up due to a serious financial lack. May God richly reward u in innumerable ways as u sow a seed of love into my life. God bless u.
Zenith 2008833196
My brother de only vway u can get out from depression is to work. No mata how small de salary is. It could be teaching job or labourer work. With time u forget about depression
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by KarlWhyte(m): 4:44pm On May 18, 2021
danski:

allah kill
Allah na one fuu sha

Goat beta pass allah

What numbskulls like u and the other guy don't know is that Allah is the standard Arabic word for God and is used by Arabic-speaking Christians and Jews as well as by Muslims

So continue with ur foolishness
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by eskorelvis: 4:51pm On May 18, 2021
mooremoney:
Finally, the best forward in the world right now after Suarez

And where is lewy ranked?
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by ViolentMooslim: 4:56pm On May 18, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. useless fool. Who told you I am from igbo extraction? You see how stupid and foolish u are....the only thing u are good at is head slamming. Animal like you. Let me state my point once more, as u wish Benzema evil, may evil never depart from ur life. May evil be your best friend.ogede

Its clear that you are mixing his poss with his shit.

That's drug abuse.

You are the wise one think I am a Mooslim.

Listen to me,
If you are not IPOB, you are Afonja, a yellowba mooslim, and nothing more.

So, make another point.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by philisto: 5:23pm On May 18, 2021
At Last!
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by Yusman316(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2021
Masterito:
Honestly, your bias make you sound foolish. Every. Bench warmers are world cup winners.
Dude what bias? He was the top striker in the best team in the tournament, played every game. What more did he need to score just a single goal?
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by Masterito(m): 6:10pm On May 18, 2021
He won the world cup period. Benzema score in previous world cup but it got them no where. Giroud assist and link up play was just enough to win the world cup. You are just pained Madrid or Benzema fan.
Yusman316:

Dude what bias? He was the top striker in the best team in the tournament, played every game. What more did he need to score just a single goal?
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by KingDash: 6:38pm On May 18, 2021
mooremoney:
Finally, the best forward in the world right now after Suarez
werner
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by generalwo(m): 6:41pm On May 18, 2021
iampeterben:
Karim Benzema will be called up for France’s EUROs squad, per multiple reports in France.

The Real Madrid striker hasn’t played for France since he was accused of helping blackmail former teammate Mathieu Valbuena with a sex tape in 2015.

He has denied the allegations.

Source:
https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1394605873595666433?s=19
...... I was officially the saddest person in the world when I heard France didn't call benzema for the world cup...... He's one of the best strikers of the modern era....... So underrated but yet so productive and hardly ever complains.

Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by optimusprime2(m): 6:48pm On May 18, 2021
Finally!!!
I thought Giroud would end his Career
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by Emmypure: 7:29pm On May 18, 2021
SmartyPants:

Only he would lose. He's not needed.
How will he loose, they have not been calling him since and it is helping his club career, because he has enough rest during breaks, beside he is like 32 years so what is there for him to play again
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by SmartyPants(m): 7:51pm On May 18, 2021
Emmypure:

How will he loose, they have not been calling him since and it is helping his club career, because he has enough rest during breaks, beside he is like 32 years so what is there for him to play again

He will retire knowing that France won a world cup and could win more trophies while he is in his prime and he has won none. Do you know what that will do to his mind especially when he clearly wants to play?
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by Richthekid: 9:54pm On May 18, 2021
Oh
Re: Karim Benzema Called-Up By France Squad For Euro's Competition by danski: 7:58am On May 19, 2021
KarlWhyte:

What numbskulls like u and the other guy don't know is that Allah is the standard Arabic word for God and is used by Arabic-speaking Christians and Jews as well as by Muslims

So continue with ur foolishness
Shut up asshole
Should I remind u dat d foolish Muslim says dat de fight d jihadist fight for allah is senseless like u
Dumb ppl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Leicester City (3 - 0) On 22nd November 2020 / $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal / Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.