Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,770 members, 7,802,358 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father (5219 Views)

Meet Akon And His Lookalike Brothers (Photo) / Jollof Rice: Akon And Obafemi Hamzat, Deputy Governor Of Lagos Debate / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father by ashybabs(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2021
Shocking Ph

1 Share

Re: Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father by Aimwest(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2021
Hmmm grin
Re: Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father by Whois(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2021
Akon wasn't handsome before the fame
Re: Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father by BanevsJoker(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2021
OP what's your point? You sound like you have an inferiority complex.

8 Likes

Re: Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father by kendrick9(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2021
THE Man is aged..
There's nothing wrong about his appearance.

1 Like

Re: Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father by jaszplus12(m): 5:32pm On May 18, 2021
Nothing wrong with the old man, saw him some 25 years ago looked sharp then though in the traditional way. He's a drummer for a local music troupe, shy guy who always told his son he's never comfortable when the girls are around him(Akon).... grin

7 Likes

Re: Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father by ashybabs(m): 6:34pm On May 18, 2021
jaszplus12:
Nothing wrong with the old man, saw him some 25 years ago looked sharp then though in the traditional way. He's a drummer for a local music troupe, shy guy who always told his son he's never comfortable when the girls are around him(Akon).... grin
I like this

1 Like

Re: Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 18, 2021
The man looks okay.
Re: Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father by illicit(m): 7:12pm On May 18, 2021
U will know he must have been handsome
Re: Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father by selfdefence: 7:34pm On May 18, 2021
Lol, please how true is this? grin. Well talking about being proud of what's yours, I've never been so impressed with the output of the new Oraimo headpods I got. Make I go enjoy my music jare grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father by ZiiVentures: 9:15pm On May 18, 2021
What photoshop cannot do does not exist!
Re: Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father by PissfulProtester: 9:20pm On May 18, 2021
How can you call Skin's father ugly? How many people of his age are more handsome than he is?
Re: Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father by HomerTimpson: 9:29pm On May 18, 2021
ashybabs:
Shocking Ph
The father be like average ondo man (the lips thou)
Re: Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father by wearsandtrends1: 6:28am On May 19, 2021
black dont crack

Check out how i set up my Business on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6543407/started-business-nairaland-see-how#101483417
Re: Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father by Khd95(m): 7:26am On May 19, 2021
Someone play that 'focus' sound for this baba
Re: Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father by DropsMic(m): 8:33am On May 19, 2021
BanevsJoker:
OP what's your point? You sound like you have an inferiority complex.

A very huge one.. I reallt pity him
Re: Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father by Kingluqman(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2021
I still don't understand what is shocking here ooo!! OP were you expecting Akon's Dad to be a white man or I don't get it grin
Re: Shock!ng Photos Of Akon And His Father by houseontherock: 8:47am On May 19, 2021
That's an elderly man for crying out loud, most people his age look like that. He's not ugly, just old

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West: The Rise And Fall Of An Illuminati Mind Controlled Alien / I Love Being Naked,for I Was Born Naked – Model Shuga Titi / Lady Excited As Rema Announces Decision To Go On A Date With Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.