Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

See The Only Time That Sheik Gumi Told The Truth In His Wretched Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Only Time That Sheik Gumi Told The Truth In His Wretched Life (891 Views)

Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) / Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Only Time That Sheik Gumi Told The Truth In His Wretched Life by TruthHurts1(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2021
For once in his wretched life, Gumi is 100% Right! grin grin grin

The days of suffering are slowly but surely loading for the Wretched Republic of Arewa!!!

[img]https://images./3V4PZHS2PBZEzZTk0pvQWP.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./3BeY5Tw7p1RVk46vWIdOhU.jpg[/img]

Loading From 87% to 100%!!! grin grin grin

[img]https://images./4jFEbUAybU1srRxaF05p6x.jpg[/img]

Even the SHORT MAN DEVIL in Kaduna knows whatsup!!! grin grin grin

[img]https://images./sGqkV1onmqTPdOf9s34NY.jpg[/img]

The Days of Bribing Your olodo children with food just so that they can read and write will finally become a way of life 100%

[img]https://images./2voB5kIA3NEQkn1OjYq2B9.jpg[/img]
Re: See The Only Time That Sheik Gumi Told The Truth In His Wretched Life by TruthHurts1(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2021
This thread is dedicated to my beloved "friends":

JEWELofHELL, Empiree, AntiChristian and Northurmate

Keep watching out for more compadres!!!
Re: See The Only Time That Sheik Gumi Told The Truth In His Wretched Life by Empiree: 2:48pm On May 18, 2021
TruthHurts1:
This thread is dedicated to my beloved "friends":

JEWELofHELL, Empiree, AntiChristian and Northurmate

Keep watching out for more compadres!!!
knockout by Jew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ffneB51jws
Re: See The Only Time That Sheik Gumi Told The Truth In His Wretched Life by TruthHurts1(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2021
But why do you accept Jesus as the Messiah? Are you not ashamed that you are giving a bl0w job to the same Jews your prophet stole his religion from? grin

Empiree:
knockout by Jew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ffneB51jws
Re: See The Only Time That Sheik Gumi Told The Truth In His Wretched Life by Empiree: 3:28pm On May 18, 2021
TruthHurts1:
But why do you accept Jesus as the Messiah? Are you not ashamed that you are giving a bl0w job to the same Jews your prophet stole his religion from? grin

So?. Every prophet was Messiah. The title was exclusive to Jesus doesn't change the fact that all prophets and messangers were Messiah.

Fact remains, christianity is idolatry confirmed by Jewish Rabbi
Re: See The Only Time That Sheik Gumi Told The Truth In His Wretched Life by TruthHurts1(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2021
Mention other prophets from your book of lies and abominations called the koran who were also called Messiah apart from the fake Jesus mentioned in it. I'll wait for your answer. grin

Empiree:
So?. Every prophet was Messiah. The title was exclusive to Jesus doesn't change the fact that all prophets and messangers were Messiah.

Fact remains, christianity is idolatry confirmed by Jewish Rabbi
Re: See The Only Time That Sheik Gumi Told The Truth In His Wretched Life by Empiree: 3:42pm On May 18, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Mention other prophets from your book of lies and abominations called the koran who were also called Messiah apart from the fake Jesus mentioned in it. I'll wait for your answer. grin

got you. "Jesus in Quran is fake". That's nice. Don't argue in the future that you are entitled to Quran Jesus
Re: See The Only Time That Sheik Gumi Told The Truth In His Wretched Life by Monogamy: 3:43pm On May 18, 2021
Wretched you said?

undecided
Re: See The Only Time That Sheik Gumi Told The Truth In His Wretched Life by TruthHurts1(m): 3:45pm On May 18, 2021
I have NEVER and will NEVER accept the abomination Nabi Yeesa as the real Jesus! But I will use him to expose the deficiencies and stupidity of prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) within the context of Islam! grin

Empiree:
got you. Day Jesus I'm Quran is fake. That's nice. Don't argue in the future that you are entitled to Quran Jesus
Re: See The Only Time That Sheik Gumi Told The Truth In His Wretched Life by Empiree: 3:49pm On May 18, 2021
TruthHurts1:
I have NEVER and will NEVER accept the abomination Nabi Yeesa as the real Jesus! But I will use him to expose the deficiencies and stupidity of prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) within the context of Islam! grin

but Jesus that you perceived in the bible doesn't exist. He's a White guy from Europe.

At least 5 Jesuses were mentioned in the bible but Jesus is not included. Jesus that you know if it's fictional character. The real one is Yahshua in the Jewish folklore

Re: See The Only Time That Sheik Gumi Told The Truth In His Wretched Life by TruthHurts1(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2021
Mention all the 5 Jesuses in the Bible! I'm beginning to see why only fools practice PISSLAM!!! grin
IDENTIFY ALL FIVE JESUSES OF THE BIBLE RIGHT NOW, OR MOOhaMAD is a bastard criminal!

Empiree:
but Jesus that you perceived in the bible doesn't exist. He's a White guy from Europe.

At least 5 Jesuses were mentioned in the bible but Jesus is not included. Jesus that you know if it's fictional character. The real one is Yahshua in the Jewish folklore
Re: See The Only Time That Sheik Gumi Told The Truth In His Wretched Life by Empiree: 4:08pm On May 18, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Mention all the 5 Jesuses in the Bible! I'm beginning to see why only fools practice PISSLAM!!! grin
IDENTIFY ALL FIVE JESUSES OF THE BIBLE RIGHT NOW, OR MOOhaMAD is a bastard criminal!

grin grin agbako ti e ni e. You don't know there are five jesuses in the Bible grin cheesy. Your pastors don't show you that yet you guys sing...

"Mi o mo jesu oyingbo...mi o Jesu Agege....mi o mo kirikiri" angry

But I will show you different jesuses. None of them is Jesus that you think of.

1. Jesus Barabbas, was the captive robber,

2. Joshua, was the famous captain of the Israelites

3. Jesus, son of Eliezer,

4. Jesus surnamed, Justus, a Jewish Christian,

5. Jesus, "the Son of Sirach

There is no Jesus son of Mary in the bible grin I will not give you references for these in your Bible. You have been scammed grin Jesus that you know is European dude that was deported from kenya angry cheesy

Re: See The Only Time That Sheik Gumi Told The Truth In His Wretched Life by TruthHurts1(m): 6:37pm On May 18, 2021
[img]https://images./23dKXmxfFPJ05CO5T77X10.jpg[/img]

Empiree:
grin grin agbako ti e ni e. You don't know there are five jesuses in the Bible grin cheesy. Your pastors don't show you that yet you guys sing...

"Mi o mo jesu oyingbo...mi o Jesu Agege....mi o mo kirikiri" angry

But I will show you different jesuses. None of them is Jesus that you think of.

1. Jesus Barabbas, was the captive robber,

2. Joshua, was the famous captain of the Israelites

3. Jesus, son of Eliezer,

4. Jesus surnamed, Justus, a Jewish Christian,

5. Jesus, "the Son of Sirach

There is no Jesus son of Mary in the bible grin I will not give you references for these in your Bible. You have been scammed grin Jesus that you know is European dude that was deported from kenya angry cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Young Armed Robbers Caught In Benin City, Edo State. / Terrible Scene As Truck Carrying Cows Crushes 8 Injuring Many In Awka / How Much Does Twitter Make From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.