Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting In Borno, Kills 40 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting In Borno, Kills 40 (952 Views)

Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) / Boko Haram Attacks Army Convoy In Borno, Kills 12 Soldiers, Steals Cash- Gazette / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting In Borno, Kills 40 by Shukushaka: 2:27pm On May 18, 2021
Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting in Borno, Kills 40

The attack, which followed intelligence gathering, happened within the Konduga Local Government Area of Borno State, with no fewer than 40 insurgents planning to execute a coordinated storm in Maiduguri and its environs killed.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKMAY 18, 2021

The Nigerian troops of Operation Hadin Kai bombarded a mass gathering of Boko Haram members in Dawuri village at the weekend.

The attack, which followed intelligence gathering, happened within the Konduga Local Government Area of Borno State, with no fewer than 40 insurgents planning to execute a coordinated storm in Maiduguri and its environs killed.

Nigerian troops are fighting jihadist insurgency in the northeastern part of Nigeria.
Nigerian Army
The army reportedly deployed a massive artillery gun against identified Boko Haram camps and hit the target.

A military source said the pre-emptive operation was ordered after getting a report on the movement of the fighters and their communication was also intercepted by the troops.

“The strike hit the mass gathering of the terrorists killing at least 40 of them while others escaped with various degrees of injury,” the source said.

It was learnt that the acting General Officer Commanding 7 Division, Brigadier General Abdulwahab Eyitayo subsequently sent words of commendation and encouragement to the soldiers for the feat.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/18/nigerian-army-strikes-boko-haram-terrorists-during-meeting-borno-kills-40

Re: Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting In Borno, Kills 40 by Daveambition(m): 2:28pm On May 18, 2021
This our Nigeria Army too funny jaare.
The N.A strikes, killing 40 Boko Haram Terrorists.
Meanwhile, others escaped with {various degrees of injury}
Lemme ask~~who sustain better wounds for body fit run pas any gallant soldier?
No single arrest was made, no photo to backup their claim..
No weapon(s) recovered, no data or anything linking their ghost-sponsors.
Mtcheww, e no go better for una. Oloun

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting In Borno, Kills 40 by 3pleDAssistant: 2:34pm On May 18, 2021
Why do we almost never see evidences when Nigerian army scores a point but we often see that of the terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting In Borno, Kills 40 by colorsofrainbow: 2:37pm On May 18, 2021
I'm tired already....All these killl bokoboys and bandits,no single picture to back it up...
Whatever is coming from the army we already know it's audio except we see pictorial evidences ofcourse the way Shekau has been killed 10 times

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting In Borno, Kills 40 by evanstinobbc: 2:44pm On May 18, 2021
its always an even number 20 , 50, 40, 10 with no picture to proof their claim. sad
Re: Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting In Borno, Kills 40 by moriss33(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2021
Pishure or adonbeliveit
Re: Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting In Borno, Kills 40 by 360degreess(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2021
3pleDAssistant:
Why do we almost never see evidences when Nigerian army scores a point but we often see that of the terrorists?
..Why will you see evidence when you have allowed hatred and sentiment to cover your sense of reasoning?

Re: Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting In Borno, Kills 40 by 3pleDAssistant: 3:10pm On May 18, 2021
360degreess:
..Why will you see evidence when you have allowed hatred and sentiment to cover your sense of reasoning?

is that your destiny you are slapping on the head?

No wonder you are so miserable. I pray God delivers you.

I'm talking my observation that we don't often see evidences when the army scores point? Do you necessarily have to think my comment is influenced by sentiments?

Na wa for some people on this forum oo.
Re: Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting In Borno, Kills 40 by richmond500: 3:31pm On May 18, 2021
Good
Re: Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting In Borno, Kills 40 by richmond500: 3:32pm On May 18, 2021
Daveambition:
This our Nigeria Army too funny jaare.
The N.A strikes, killing 40 Boko Haram Terrorists.
Meanwhile, others escaped with {various degrees of injury}
Lemme ask~~who sustain better wounds for body fit run pas any gallant soldier?
No single arrest was made, no photo to backup their claim..
No weapon(s) recovered, no data or anything linking their ghost-sponsors.
Mtcheww, e no go better for una. Oloun
u can be a journalist, go sambisa and ask Shekau if the news is fake
Re: Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting In Borno, Kills 40 by richmond500: 3:33pm On May 18, 2021
3pleDAssistant:

is that your destiny you are slapping on the head?

No wonder you are so miserable. I pray God delivers you.

I'm talking my observation that we don't often see evidences when the army scores point? Do you necessarily have to think my comment is influenced by sentiments?

Na wa for some people on this forum oo.
but u believed israel killed Palestine's without pictorial evidence.
Re: Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting In Borno, Kills 40 by richmond500: 3:35pm On May 18, 2021
evanstinobbc:
its always an even number 20 , 50, 40, 10 with no picture to proof their claim. sad

next time read, if u read and u don't understand English, tell someone to translate it to ur mothers tongue
Re: Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting In Borno, Kills 40 by 3pleDAssistant: 3:49pm On May 18, 2021
richmond500:
but u believed is real killed Palestine's without pictorial evidence.

when did I even ever talk about that on this forum?

Is there a new species of brainless people on the face of this earth? I'm sorry to ask.
Re: Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting In Borno, Kills 40 by richmond500: 3:51pm On May 18, 2021
3pleDAssistant:

when did I even ever talk about that on this forum?

Is there a new species of brainless people on the face of this earth? I'm sorry to ask.
when did i ever said u talked about it?

Me too I'm wondering how brainless people has invaded the earth grin
Re: Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting In Borno, Kills 40 by 3pleDAssistant: 4:35pm On May 18, 2021
richmond500:
when did i ever said u talked about it?

Me too I'm wondering how brainless people has invaded the earth grin

See werey wan dey disguise. cheesy cheesy

You made the below claim against me.

"but u believed israel killed Palestine's without pictorial
evidence."

And my question is a way of me asking how did you know that I believed what you said? we only know each on this forum so I asked when did I ever talk about that that made you know I believed Israelis killed Palestinians without evidence.

is that too much for you to understand? that's why I asked if we now have brainless people in the world. cheesy

So make your werey no go dey disguise. There's sense in what I said and absolute nonsense in yours. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting In Borno, Kills 40 by richmond500: 4:55pm On May 18, 2021
3pleDAssistant:

See werey wan dey disguise. cheesy cheesy

You made the below claim against me.

"but u believed israel killed Palestine's without pictorial
evidence."

And my question is a way of me asking how did you know that I believed what you said? we only know each on this forum so I asked when did I ever talk about that that made you know I believed Israelis killed Palestinians without evidence.

is that too much for you to understand? that's why I asked if we now have brainless people in the world. cheesy

So make your werey no go dey disguise. There's sense in what I said and absolute nonsense in yours. cheesy
Oga sense, Albert Einstein elder cousin, don't misquote me, carry ur yeye explanations comot here
Re: Nigerian Army Strikes Boko Haram Terrorists During Meeting In Borno, Kills 40 by owobokiri(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2021
They will just go to the nearest almajiri camp to recruit fresh 4000 men to replace the dead 40.
As long as the Almajiri system is alive and well, Boko Haram will never run short of supplies..

(1) (Reply)

Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] / . / US Economist Calls PMB Sleepy, Describes Buhari’s Government As Incompetent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.