Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed (38596 Views)

Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? / She's Choking Me( / My Girlfriend Is Choking Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by geonell(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2021
That means that you dont love her. so why wasting her time. its not fair
man
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:37am On May 27, 2021
Lol
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Houseofglam7(f): 11:37am On May 27, 2021
Wtf
Kids everywhere undecided
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Semiforce106: 11:37am On May 27, 2021
Choking you with love Hahahah it's a good thing now
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by mosdii(m): 11:38am On May 27, 2021
Know This
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

5 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:38am On May 27, 2021
Love and Cheat

They Gon TALK!!!
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by X70keG6l01acC: 11:39am On May 27, 2021
Lol
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by AfonjaConehead: 11:39am On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Our relationship is just three months old, she she has used my pics as her DP both on WhatsApp and FB for the past two months now, Its irritating and I don't even feel any vibe from that shit.

She can't go a week without posting my pics on her status and now too many people already knows that I am dating the babe.

How do I even stop her without making her feel silly. She is loving me too much, Like the love is choking me for real.

why posting all the time with captions like..Forever is the deal. for better for worse, Ayomi I will not leave you even at the point of death.

I am scared I may even break her heart sooner,
please advice me how do I stop her from putting much hope on me. To her she has found her husby but Me I am not even ready for that marriage shit in the next three years.

I pity you....
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Bigshoe2028: 11:41am On May 27, 2021
Give me her number
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by gboyegazike1: 11:42am On May 27, 2021
Your days are numbered...
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Raph82(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2021
Better take what u have now serious.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by qtguru(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Our relationship is just three months old, she she has used my pics as her DP both on WhatsApp and FB for the past two months now, Its irritating and I don't even feel any vibe from that shit.

She can't go a week without posting my pics on her status and now too many people already knows that I am dating the babe.

How do I even stop her without making her feel silly. She is loving me too much, Like the love is choking me for real.

why posting all the time with captions like..Forever is the deal. for better for worse, Ayomi I will not leave you even at the point of death.

please advice me how do I stop her from putting much hope on me. To her she has found her husby but Me I am not even ready for that marriage shit in the next three years.

Eya , something that is rare

2 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by ceede2: 11:42am On May 27, 2021
Sooner or later you will learn from your mistake. Check my rule 4.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:42am On May 27, 2021
angry angry angry

The OP right now....

2 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:44am On May 27, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

I pity you....

Keep quiet niggah. Na one yamlegger wey never taste Yoruba Demon's "grin" before...

She's obsessed. grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by amadiwati(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2021
Life is crazy you know.
1. She is not even complaining that you dont post her pictures

2. If she was not doing all these you would say she doesn't love you

3. Many more others. Now you feel shes blocking your shine from other girls or probably choking you.

4. Anyways if you dont feel alright..you talk her about it and give her genuine reasons why you dont like social media shows., say Facebook. Tell her great things happen in the secret. Start with Facebook. Then later you find a way on how deal with other platforms.

5. Maybe the babe never love like this before. The genuity of it is driving her nuts. Take it easy bro

8 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by nedumscot(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2021
I swear down you get better
Ogbaa shoko milo ni eeh ���
Jeon:

What about mail?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by AmotekunSW: 11:46am On May 27, 2021
Na small pikin dey worry am.

1 Like

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by 24kmagic: 11:46am On May 27, 2021
How such useless threads make front page is what I don't know.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Smithkline200: 11:46am On May 27, 2021
I will not leave you even at the point of death. ?

An exposed lady wrote this to a man not even her husband?

Turn your dodo abeg, e dey born. This kind lies eeh
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by jditimiya(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2021
Just see matter for a mate o, When u were begging for her love you did not think about all these o. Guys wise up and walk down to her, give her a kiss and tell her to take it easy and play her part in the relationship that will not hurt her later. From a wise man without brain to think.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by eldoradoxx: 11:47am On May 27, 2021
Rather than telling me that u have multiple girlfriends and therefore embarrassed with my open show of love to you, you chose to come here to embarrass yourself thinking you are seeking for advice. It is over, you are a cheat. I used the pix to ensure that all your other girlfriends become aware of my relationship with you, but obviously you are a fool !

1 Like

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:48am On May 27, 2021
Hmnnn imposible to satisfy
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by gosmoney(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2021
She no love wahala she love wahala watin una even want sef
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Buziness101: 11:49am On May 27, 2021
grin
OMOJOHN001:

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by OhiOfIhima: 11:49am On May 27, 2021
Appreciate that babe Oga... Women love wholeheartedly if they find no fault in you, make her feel cool and secure if you find her worthy of being part of your life.

I have been in that situation b4, though, Is not easy, as for me, people around me complain like my friends and some close neighbor about her coming to my house frequently because I have no worry about her visiting... But I never use that to react badly to her and codedly admire the said girl courage. Right now, those complain then are now call her our wife up and down, no more complain again... Going to 2yrs now.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by simplesearch: 11:50am On May 27, 2021
Woke boy calling marriage shit.... when they eventually get there and it turn out a shit, they'll think it's shit everywhere not knowing it was what they decree into their marriage. Why go into a relationship when you're yet to figure out what to do with it, a relationship not defined from the start will either end up in heart break or immorality. Reason many ladies are becoming single mothers and babysitters.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Lexusgs430: 11:50am On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

You are feeling this way because, she is burning your cable.... To carry another woman go hard you, to use single status, go hard you....... grin

One woman...... One Love....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by West2019(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2021
Give me her contact
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:50am On May 27, 2021
Haqhaqhaqhaq haqhaqhaqhaq haqhaqhaqhaq....
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Angy55(f): 11:51am On May 27, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Rather than telling me that u have multiple girlfriends and therefore embarrassed with my open show of love to you, you chose to come here to embarrass yourself thinking you are seeking for advice. It is over, you are a cheat. I used the pix to ensure that all your other girlfriends become aware of my relationship with you, but obviously you are a fool !

Are you the girlfriend or just an imposter grin?

Make I arrange my tent for here grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding / Having an Affair With My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.