Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed (38569 Views)

Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? / She's Choking Me( / My Girlfriend Is Choking Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by emerged01(m): 12:43pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Our relationship is just three months old, she she has used my pics as her DP both on WhatsApp and FB for the past two months now, Its irritating and I don't even feel any vibe from that shit.

She can't go a week without posting my pics on her status and now too many people already knows that I am dating the babe.

How do I even stop her without making her feel silly. She is loving me too much, Like the love is choking me for real.

why posting all the time with captions like..Forever is the deal. for better for worse, Ayomi I will not leave you even at the point of death.

I am scared I may even break her heart sooner,
please advice me how do I stop her from putting much hope on me. To her she has found her husby but Me I am not even ready for that marriage shit in the next three years.
Things work in different ways. Pressure was mounted on me to make a lifetime decision, she pressured me to make the decision, now I can tell you I’m not regretting it. I regret I didn’t make decision earlier. On my own I won’t have make the decision because I thought I wasn’t ready,and even if I had made it on my own,I believed I would have made wrong decision.
If someone loves you,don’t feel too special to appreciate that love because you may never experience it again if you lose it.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Brunicekid(m): 12:48pm On May 27, 2021
Godada:

This matter reminds me of a meme posted a couple of days back about a lady minding her business before you made her fall in love. Now she is in love, you wanna bounce. No. You gotta love and cherish her. And yeah, you didn't vibe with her when you wanted a piece of her
Yeah, I saw that meme too.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Brunicekid(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2021
jditimiya:
Just see matter for a mate o, When u were begging for her love you did not think about all these o. Guys wise up and walk down to her, give her a kiss and tell her to take it easy and play her part in the relationship that will not hurt her later. From a wise man without brain to think.
Do the rest, but don't give her a kiss.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Brunicekid(m): 12:54pm On May 27, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Rather than telling me that u have multiple girlfriends and therefore embarrassed with my open show of love to you, you chose to come here to embarrass yourself thinking you are seeking for advice. It is over, you are a cheat. I used the pix to ensure that all your other girlfriends become aware of my relationship with you, but obviously you are a fool !
Gbege
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by joyousever(f): 12:57pm On May 27, 2021
Some ladies can blow this love thing way out of proportion. I believe things flowing naturally and on the right pace. Kindly tell her that you're a private person and you appreciate her love for you, but it would be more appropriate if you handled your relationship privately. Assure her that your suggestion doesn't change the way you feel about her or the relationship.

1 Like

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by emperordelis(m): 12:57pm On May 27, 2021
Sounds like the exact situation a friend of mine is currently going through...You can go ahead and break her heart sha,just know say Karma na bitch wey dey knack everybody kiss

1 Like

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by ashawopikin(m): 12:59pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Our relationship is just three months old, she she has used my pics as her DP both on WhatsApp and FB for the past two months now, Its irritating and I don't even feel any vibe from that shit.

She can't go a week without posting my pics on her status and now too many people already knows that I am dating the babe.

How do I even stop her without making her feel silly. She is loving me too much, Like the love is choking me for real.

why posting all the time with captions like..Forever is the deal. for better for worse, Ayomi I will not leave you even at the point of death.

please advice me how do I stop her from putting much hope on me. To her she has found her husby but Me I am not even ready for that marriage shit in the next three years.
that's not love, she's obsessed with u and that my friend, is not good
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by membranus: 12:59pm On May 27, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
U are lucky o...

I wish we could swap, so I can marry and stop posting on NL. The place don tire me.

When you married finish and discovered that marriage is not the paradise you dreamed it was, believe me you are coming back to post on NL telling us of your disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by LegalWolf: 1:06pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Local man cannot even run another package in that area again.

This is your major grouse. All these “choking me” is just okoto meow skrrrrrrr
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Ogunleti01: 1:07pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

Clap for yourself! Yeye dey smell!. Nah crime to love person. Does that not validate the genuity of her love for you or she was the one that proposed to you?
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by IamYourNeighbor(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2021
You don't deserve her.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Saig: 1:08pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

Then why did you start
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Ogunleti01: 1:09pm On May 27, 2021
Cerebellum:
OP issa Eleribuu OPgrin
Nah real Eleeribuu somebody
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by DedeNkem: 1:14pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

If she didn't love you, you'll still complain!! How old are you? 10? You're the problem not her! You probably have some personal issues you need to deal with before going into dating.

This lady is not disturbing you in anyway, she's just expressing her love for you by making it known to other guys who may want her, to back off by placing your pic. in her profile. And at the same time, she's letting you know she loves you and ready to be yours forever if you want.

She's a mature lady who knows what she wants and who isn't ready to beat about the bush. By the way, she isn't forcing you to marry her.

If you don't love her (I believe you don't) and don't see her in your future, then you must end the relationship now to cut her loose! The least you can do for her is to NOT waste her time!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by spiceadole: 1:20pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

The girl is dull.. What she is doing is even to her own disadvantage
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Futureyahooboi(m): 1:27pm On May 27, 2021
What do a nigga want ? She no post your picture na wahala, she post na same wahala ��‍♂️ She tells you she loves you wahala and she no tell you same wahala.. my guy relax because na away match dey your mind �. My advice cherish the one you have and love her back…
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by teezyaaa: 1:28pm On May 27, 2021
This might not end well..

Have you heard of Sytiamo Technology They give quick loans to market women in established markets in Nigeria and promote financial inclusion
Check them out and partner with them today.
https://sytiamo.com/
https://www.instagram.com/sytiamotechnology/
https://twitter.com/sytiamotech
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Igbojihadist: 1:28pm On May 27, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Rather than telling me that u have multiple girlfriends and therefore embarrassed with my open show of love to you, you chose to come here to embarrass yourself thinking you are seeking for advice. It is over, you are a cheat. I used the pix to ensure that all your other girlfriends become aware of my relationship with you, but obviously you are a fool !
lol op don jam am anti plz have mercy
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by stupidmod3: 1:42pm On May 27, 2021
she send u, u complain
she no send u, u complain

CHECK MY STATUS
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by seunayantokun(m): 1:45pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

The trap is getting stronger on you.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by rita25(f): 1:45pm On May 27, 2021
BUT YOU ARE CHOPPING HER? angry angry angry angry OLE AJIBOLE
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by olamoses75(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

I think the babe don get your code, trying to block any other side packages you ought to be enjoying. No be say u no love her as much as she does, but she don dey block u from getting any other pussie��

1 Like

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by olatunji390(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

How old is she?
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Ajeborta20(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2021
Ewu, why you toast her if you never ready? By the time u loss her now, 2morow u will start searching for true love, be wise make u nor date ur wife then marry ur girlfriend

1 Like

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 27, 2021
pocohantas:
The confused gender is at it again.

Always advising themselves to go for women who love them more. You’ll think they have sense and know what to do with such women. When they get one, na to accuse her of choking them. Always complaining and nagging. Tufiakwa!

Are we (males) the ones wearing trouses to work, or the ones demanding equality buh stil expect TF after sex.
Men are built to be receptive to respect not love, technically men understand respect. expecting a man to know what do with love is like expecting a gotv antenna to run dstv frequencies.
why not give a man what he can digest ...

Aunty wey mu* undecided show me that one man that nags & complain "respect is chokin him" and i show you a woman wailing love & pampering is choking her. ciao

1 Like

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by ViVaMadrid: 2:04pm On May 27, 2021
spiceadole:

The girl is dull.. What she is doing is even to her own disadvantage

How so?
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by pocohantas(f): 2:10pm On May 27, 2021
SegFault:

I don't blame the boys that post such rubbish I blame the idiotic mods that move such trash to fp.

Lol. I think the mods just want us to use it and catch cruise. They know it is rubbish. cheesy
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Machinegun91(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2021
Connect me with the girl pls
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Indispensable85(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

You're a mumu man. Why did you go after her when you're not ready. One day you'll fall in love with someone who will treat you like wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / Having an Affair With My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.