Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,741,013 members, 6,500,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 September 2021 at 11:24 PM

Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price (669 Views)

Neat Ps2 Slim For Sale At A Giveaway Price / PES 2020 PS2 Download English Version Rom Iso(playstation 2) / Ps2 Slim Available For Sale, Very Good Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by macodollar: 3:23pm On May 18
A functional PS2 SLIM is available for sale in Ojo Lagos. Power cable and 2 memory cards come with it.

Price: 20K

Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Vicjnr07: 4:15pm On May 18
u dont knw what ur are talking even 10k is not a giveaway price for this old grumpy by by outdated console. Plis u guys need to be be specific with ur heading. Haaa, abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Holardimeji94(m): 4:49pm On May 18
That’s why to post something here is a issue.. if you’re not buying why can’t u just look and pass... must you comment.. if you know the worth of that ps 2 slim you’re buying you’ll know it’s worth more than 10k

1 Like

Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by gfaruk(m): 7:14pm On May 18
U ar sick
Ps2 for 20k hw much ar dey selling ps3
Better dash ur grandpa

1 Like

Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Realteeyee123(m): 7:40pm On May 18
Holardimeji94:
That’s why to post something here is a issue.. if you’re not buying why can’t u just look and pass... must you comment.. if you know the worth of that ps 2 slim you’re buying you’ll know it’s worth more than 10k

Chairman forget abeg 20k is a rip off, ps3 is being sold for 35k for the fat if you negotiate well you can get it for 30k, to install games is only 500 naira, then someone is advertising a ps2 slim for 20k , Lol I wish the potential buyer Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Realteeyee123(m): 7:41pm On May 18
gfaruk:
U ar sick
Ps2 for 20k hw much ar dey selling ps3
Better dash ur grandpa

I'm telling you a ps3 is 30-35k ooo, if you look well 27k you would see the fat, the slim is from 40k upward , that's ps2 fair price is like 10-13k, It might not be hacked sef
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Realteeyee123(m): 7:42pm On May 18
Vicjnr07:
u dont knw what ur are talking even 10k is not a giveaway price for this old grumpy by by outdated console. Plis u guys need to be be specific with ur heading. Haaa, abeg!

Dem no dey fear God, that's how someone here is selling a ps4 for 300k nigerians and greed

3 Likes

Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Realteeyee123(m): 7:42pm On May 18
macodollar:
A functional PS2 SLIM is available for sale in Ojo Lagos. Power cable and 2 memory cards come with it.

Has anyone called??
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by macodollar: 11:32pm On May 18
macodollar:

Available
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Holardimeji94(m): 1:07pm On May 20
Realteeyee123:

Chairman forget abeg 20k is a rip off, ps3 is being sold for 35k for the fat if you negotiate well you can get it for 30k, to install games is only 500 naira, then someone is advertising a ps2 slim for 20k , Lol I wish the potential buyer Goodluck
naso i post my ps 2 here, the same thing una do here thats what they did all sort of abuse and talk, that see way i was hyping ps 2 that theyre selling for 6k, i later sold my playstation 2 slim for 24k recently, so bro no let anybody discourage u if you chill youll sell it well buh if you rush e dey your hand

1 Like

Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Chummynoni(m): 1:23pm On May 20
I have psp3000 with 10hacked games and 20umd. Inbox me via whatsapp
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by AyarmBoye(m): 1:40pm On May 20
Holardimeji94:
naso i post my ps 2 here, the same thing una do here thats what they did all sort of abuse and talk, that see way i was hyping ps 2 that theyre selling for 6k, i later sold my playstation 2 slim for 24k recently, so bro no let anybody discourage u if you chill youll sell it well buh if you rush e dey your hand
grin grin 24k .... have fear of God now ... and on your thread you wrote still available
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Vicjnr07: 3:59pm On May 20
Realteeyee123:

I bought a ps3fat 60gb a pad and other attachment at 22k at sapon Abeokuta. So what are we talking here. Just a fat ps3 with nothing attached are sold around 20k. To get money nw a days in Nigeria is not easy now.......... Abeg jare, greediness to plenty
for dis country. himself no get am 15k wen he bought it. I swear!
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Holardimeji94(m): 6:07pm On May 20
AyarmBoye:
grin grin 24k .... have fear of God now ... and on your thread you wrote still available
thr one you saw still available is another one, stop jumping into conclusion
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Holardimeji94(m): 6:10pm On May 20
Vicjnr07:
I bought a ps3fat 60gb a pad and other attachment at 22k at sapon Abeokuta. So what are we talking here. Just a fat ps3 with nothing attached are sold around 20k. To get money nw a days in Nigeria is not easy now.......... Abeg jare, greediness to plenty
congrat... thats how i bought ps 3 for 20k not knowing it has issues, the ps 3 you bought for that price the time the issue will start it will shock u
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Spidermon: 6:12pm On May 20
Vicjnr07:

Which year was this pls? And who sold to you at that price in Sapon?
I ask coz I know almost all of them and it's surprising
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by macodollar: 4:20am On May 21
Available
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Realteeyee123(m): 1:35pm On May 21
AyarmBoye:

Lol I no fit laugh sef 24k for a ps2 in 2021 the person wey buy am na 5yrs old kid then , cause e go hard to sell at that price ooo, Except the person is a die hard ps2 fan that can sell his kidney to acquire it if not 12k sef you go dey beg to see buyer
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Realteeyee123(m): 1:37pm On May 21
Holardimeji94:
congrat... thats how i bought ps 3 for 20k not knowing it has issues, the ps 3 you bought for that price the time the issue will start it will shock u

Are you praying for it to have issues chief, I come dey fear you ooo
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Realteeyee123(m): 1:37pm On May 21
Spidermon:

True but you might not know his source now, you can't know all of them at Sapon
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Realteeyee123(m): 1:38pm On May 21
Vicjnr07:

I'm telling you greed , fact is ps2 is dead , even ps3 is starting to respect it's self by lowering it's price to attract buyers,

1 Like

Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by macodollar: 3:54pm On May 21
Some jobless youths wasting productive hours over things that doesn't concern them.

Any serious buyer can call for negotiation.

Negotiation is the art of business.

Available.

1 Like

Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Spidermon: 4:10pm On May 21
Realteeyee123:

True but you might not know his source now, you can't know all of them at Sapon

Boss, let him answer.

Sapon is a relatively small market. If I say I know virtually all the game sellers there, I am within reason.
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Holardimeji94(m): 9:13pm On May 21
Realteeyee123:

Are you praying for it to have issues chief, I come dey fear you ooo
if e wan get issue sey the game go fess tell you ni.. I’m not praying for it to have issues I’m just saying
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by macodollar: 11:56pm On May 22
Available

1 Like

Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by fridayakpos: 12:32pm On May 23
As u wn come take make heaven for the price tag for this scrab, u no wello, ps2 I buy that year for 5k if for baba bubu, ps3 for be 10k now, bra reduce the price to7k if u wn make heaven
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Vicjnr07: 8:22am On May 24
Spidermon:

pay a visit an start pricing dis is fat we r talkin abt. see even on fb, i still came across some at 23-25k. So wat are we talkin. If u r skeptical abt it den start the diggin. Am pretty sure u will find. Price vary but there r still sum dat r not that greedy with price.
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Switguy053: 9:00am On May 24
How can you sell PS2 without pad and games for 20k.. no be JuJu be dat!! Where as for my side PS2 with two pad and enough games inside is sold for 12k... Dat means u never ready sell.. even sef PS2 fat is better than PS2 slim.. PS2 slim can easily heat up buh PS2 fat na cooling machine... Give your life to Christ..
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by Spidermon: 10:26am On May 24
Vicjnr07:
pay a visit an start pricing dis is fat we r talkin abt. see even on fb, i still came across some at 23-25k. So wat are we talkin. If u r skeptical abt it den start the diggin. Am pretty sure u will find. Price vary but there r still sum dat r not that greedy with price.

I still bought 3 pcs of PS2 fat at 15k each last week at Sapon market.

1 Like

Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by realsammie(m): 4:53pm On May 24
you go fear giveaway price na. grin grin grin Abeg if no be giveaway price, how much you 4 sell am?
gringrin
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by realsammie(m): 4:54pm On May 24
you go fear giveaway price na. grin grin grin Abeg if no be giveaway price, how much you 4 sell am?
gringrin
Re: Ps2 Slim For Sale At Giveaway Price by OmoOshodi(m): 11:40pm On May 24
Seller don't be discouraged by all the above lazy yooots bad mouthing ur ps2 console I have 4... 2 sold already @ 18,000 naira on Facebook.....even if you tag it 5k they will still say 2,500 last.....if you asked them to pay they will ask if the ps2 is not a stolen one......yeye people

Though mine has control pad, 32gb flash drive and 19 games including pes2021....

All those commenting don't even have 1 naira to buy.....they are called market rats...

They are everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Help. / ... / In Need Of Camon C9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.