Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,499 members, 7,770,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:06 AM

Scratching Of The Head Superstition. What Does It Mean. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Scratching Of The Head Superstition. What Does It Mean. (653 Views)

Funniest Superstition You Were Made To Believe / What Does "Na Wa O" Mean In English / Let's Delve Into The World Of Superstition.. Does Your Culture Supports It? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scratching Of The Head Superstition. What Does It Mean. by kinggSamuel(m): 3:41pm On May 18, 2021
Hello guys. This is urgent. I am a reserved but smart guy who keeps mostly to himself. i am 27. i live with my parents and we sell some items at our home to the neighbours I.e public here in Jos. I have observed that when some customers the locals come to buy from me. They deliberately scratch their head before giving me the money. its a superstitious practice. what does that act mean. its better to know and not use it than use it and not know the meaning.
Re: Scratching Of The Head Superstition. What Does It Mean. by illicit(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2021
You charge them higher than ur parents
Re: Scratching Of The Head Superstition. What Does It Mean. by kinggSamuel(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2021
illicit:
like seriously
Re: Scratching Of The Head Superstition. What Does It Mean. by illicit(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2021
kinggSamuel:
like seriously

Ehen now
Re: Scratching Of The Head Superstition. What Does It Mean. by MYZOLE: 7:01pm On May 19, 2021
Re: Scratching Of The Head Superstition. What Does It Mean. by kinggSamuel(m): 8:11am On May 20, 2021
illicit:
no i dont i charge them same.

(1) (Reply)

RARE And UNSEEN Nigerian Food From Gembu, Mambilla Plateau / Ethnic Marginalisation In Nigeria / African Beliefs In Deaths And Re-incarnation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.