Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ogoni Land Is Not Biafra Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogoni Land Is Not Biafra Land (344 Views)

Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos / 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' / See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogoni Land Is Not Biafra Land by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:36pm On May 18, 2021
Republic of Biafra international passport bearing the name of Ogoni born Dr Ignatius Korgbara who served as the Biafran Ambassador to the United Kingdom.

Dr Korgbara was among many top Ogoni sons on the Biafran side among others

Another Ogoni son, Engineer Garrick B Leton is also known to have led the discovery and manufacturing of the Ogbunigwe bomb during the war .

Did they sell any propaganda to you that igbos maltreated other Biafran nationalities?.especially the false stories from bakana and others,disregard those stories. The Biafran- Nigerian Civil war was termed "propaganda war" because there was misinformation against biafrans.Thesame propaganda they sold to our neighbours that the war was About igbo taking there oil,today 90% of oil well is owned by hausa and Yoruba people.

Re: Ogoni Land Is Not Biafra Land by Northernblood3: 4:43pm On May 18, 2021
I don't have problem with whatever country they want to belong but my own is that they should never join the Enemies to fight their flesh and blood.

Wike is making a very big mistake and I hope Ikwere people should never support him in his folly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogoni Land Is Not Biafra Land by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:08pm On May 18, 2021
Northernblood3:
I don't have problem with whatever country they want to belong but my own is that they should never join the Enemies to fight their flesh and blood.

Wike is making a very big mistake and I hope Ikwere people should never support him in his folly

You never can tell, u no!
Re: Ogoni Land Is Not Biafra Land by lordm(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2021
If you have a bolt driver account you no longer use or drive. Please sell it to me.

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Actions May Escalate Issues. FG Warns. / Reps Summons Arms Audit Committee Chairman Over $459m Navy Surveillance Project / Dele Momodu Hangs Out With Senator Adeleke , Dino Melaye In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.