Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Fear Women - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fear Women (268 Views)

You Will Fear Women After Watching This. / Experiencing Fear And Faith. / What Is Your Greatest Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear Women by Friend22(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2021
If you are a successful (financially and publicly) man or plan on becoming one please watch how you relate with women. They will bait you just so that they can open their mouth to damage you later in life.

The new one is that Bill Gate had a relationship with a former staffer. The relationship, which I condemn as a Muslim, was however consensual and has since ended. Nothing happened oh, woman just woke up one morning and wrote Microsoft's Board telling them about the relationship. Not done she made it a condition that his wife must be given the letter to read.

To cover up their wickedness they will pretend to be concerned for the wife. "I just want her to know the truth" yet you didn't care about her while you were sleeping with her husband. If that one is not doable they will say they felt advantage was taken of them. Adults oh, sometimes in their 30s. The main aim is to pull the man down since they cannot be part of his success forever as the ONLY one.

I pray I never fall into any inappropriate behaviour with women but God will punish the lady that will come and try to destroy what I have suffered for because me and her did nonsense. My reply will be brutal.

Some will go to places of worship and seduce the spiritual leader. Then they will start claiming victim ONLY BECAUSE he did not kick out the woman in his life and bring them in. Whereas the evil they did together was consensual. Then people who use to fornicate and commit adultery will be acting surprised that "such a person can do such a thing" what of you that do it everytime?

Look, I continue to pray I don't fall into anything but if I do I won't apologise to any public idiot. You can't put men under constant pressure, invite them to fall for temptation and when they do you use small voice to say "I am surprised". Surprise kill you there.

Whoever commits a private sin owes God Almighty and his spouse and family explanation, not strange and hypocritical random human beings.

-Eseoghene Al- Faruq(from his Facebook post).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

El-zakzaky: Islamic Movement Petitions Nhrc, Eu & Un Against Igp And Coas / UK Unveils 5yr Girls' Education Action Plan / Soldiers Shooting Protesters In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.