Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,047 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family (41200 Views)

Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) / Twitter Ban: Don’t Harass Foreign Envoys, PDP Tells FG, APC / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Biafranboys: 11:46pm On May 18, 2021
Kdon2:

They are not in South south joor, they are in aso rock trying to decide gullible Nigerians.

Lol
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Kdon2: 11:46pm On May 18, 2021
Basher8583:

Nothing will happen to Jude. You think everyone that hates Buhari. You will be surprised what will happen to the person stupid enough to do anything to Jude. He has said his own. Reno should go ahead of he has the balls. Its his actions that will reset his head.

He who stirs a hornets nest should be prepared to be properly stung

I don't want to call you a fool but I m tempted to. I don't want to believe you are from the decendants of cow ancestry.
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Josywhyte: 11:50pm On May 18, 2021
That group must be very stupid and senseless
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Kdon2: 11:51pm On May 18, 2021
stayclearofme:

Is that why Reno should be embarrassing the country everywhere? Reno himself is a devil not different from Buhari.. the same person that did nothing to help the country under GEJ.... He his only bitter because PDP is no longer in power. Kettle calling pot back! Useless set of people.

I don't think this one went to school. May be he is typing with auto-correct keyboard setting.
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Everfrank(m): 11:54pm On May 18, 2021
Againstlies:
IT'S ONLY A DEVIL WILL BE AGAINST RENO OMOKRI, THE PRESIDENT SHOULD COME BACK AND FACE THE CHALLENGES IN HIS COUNTRY THAT'S WHY PEOPLE VOTED HIM
The devil has made his point very clear.

1 Like

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Antoeni(m): 11:55pm On May 18, 2021
I Think that Strikes a Balance,
And a True Test.
It’s Now Left For Him ( Reno Omokri )
To Prove The Authenticity of Loyalty & Patriotism to The Nigeria Course
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by duni04(m): 12:07am On May 19, 2021
Kdon2:

Yenyenyenyenyen! Abeg go sidon.... You no dey tire for old story. If the country was good what ll buhari be doing in aso rock right now. He was put there either by crook or proper means to fix what was spoilt. Lo and behold it's totally rotten now. You are there talking Jonathan era. Why you no talk babangida, abacha, shagari era now. It's like your head dey pain you!
Can't make any sense of what you just typed but anyhow best of luck!
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by One4me: 12:08am On May 19, 2021
Againstlies:
IT'S ONLY A DEVIL WILL BE AGAINST RENO OMOKRI, THE PRESIDENT SHOULD COME BACK AND FACE THE CHALLENGES IN HIS COUNTRY THAT'S WHY PEOPLE VOTED HIM

Infact, French people should follow-join in dragging that disgrace of a runt, out of France.
The Evil doers like him will never have rest

1 Like

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by One4me: 12:10am On May 19, 2021
stayclearofme:

Is that why Reno should be embarrassing the country everywhere? Reno himself is a devil not different from Buhari.. the same person that did nothing to help the country under GEJ.... He his only bitter because PDP is no longer in power. Kettle calling pot back! Useless set of people.

Who cares, we need to destroy both the Kettle and the Pot, whichever one we can lay our hands on first. undecided
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by stayclearofme: 12:32am On May 19, 2021
Kdon2:

I don't think this one went to school. May be he is typing with auto-correct keyboard setting.
Idiot come and send me to school na. What has school got to do with my comments? You and that your low budget phone. Mr Grammatical!
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by stayclearofme: 12:36am On May 19, 2021
One4me:

Who cares, we need to destroy both the Kettle and the Pot, whichever one we can lay our hands on first. undecided
LoL.. cheesy cheesy you have a point.
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Kdon2: 1:00am On May 19, 2021
stayclearofme:

Idiot come and send me to school na. What has school got to do with my comments? You and that your low budget phone. Mr Grammatical!

You no get sense ni...simple.
My low budget phone is doing the same thing as yoursso what has my phone got to do with it. You have residual brain
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Stanleyville(m): 1:19am On May 19, 2021
shocked

Test which popularity for which election..same election wey una dey rig mercilessly...
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by executive12: 1:30am On May 19, 2021
orion7:
If I was reno I'll pay someone to kill jude enabreye greusomely for threatening my family.

Bastards

Probably a fake non existent group. The Jude might be fake.
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by stayclearofme: 2:38am On May 19, 2021
Kdon2:

You no get sense ni...simple.
My low budget phone is doing the same thing as yoursso what has my phone got to do with it. You have residual brain
So you animal what has my English got to do with my comment? You just picked your low budget phone to type nonsense. Your signature shows how irresponsible you are.
Useless Street boy making senseless and useless comment. A maggot is better than you! Slowpoke! Get out of here!

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Arabaincubus: 3:48am On May 19, 2021
The use of Asaba is also to counter southern Governors. They are talking as if they don't have relatives too. Anyways, they are fake people.
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by lexy2014: 4:35am On May 19, 2021
duni04:

An online newspaper broke the story about his baby mama. I'm suspecting Reno planted this story about a group threatening his family. He probably did that to deflect people's attention from his baby mama. He has a well known track record for planting stories in the media as Wendell Simlin.

U haven't answered my question:

So is Reno d source of d article that he had a baby outside wedlock and then d source of d article that a group is threatening his family? Is that what u are saying?
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by lexy2014: 4:36am On May 19, 2021
MalcoImX:
He could write this to distract from his alleged infidelity.

Nothing is beyond this unprincipled man.

So is Reno d source of d article that he had a baby outside wedlock and then d source of d article that a group is threatening his family? Is that what u are saying?
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by bukarolz: 5:39am On May 19, 2021
May Jude Enabraye die mysteriously before seven days. May all the sufferings of the masses remain in his family forever more.

Useless idiot.
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Basher8583: 5:53am On May 19, 2021
Kdon2:

I don't want to call you a fool but I m tempted to. I don't want to believe you are from the decendants of cow ancestry.

I don talk my own. If you like open your ass for Reno to fvck no one cares
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by orisa37: 6:31am On May 19, 2021
dont-try-to-harass-buhari-in-paris-or-we-go-after-your-family-in-nigeria-group-warns-reno-omokri.

To LAWAN:

This THREAT is enough to IMPEACH BUHARI.

A NATION where The CITIZENS are threatened like this is a HELL .

OMOKRI/IGBOHO FOR 2023 PRESIDENT
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by duni04(m): 6:41am On May 19, 2021
lexy2014:

I give up! Have a great day sir!
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by gbemishile: 7:53am On May 19, 2021
There is no doubt that we have some people sponsoring this guy to be globetrotting around with the president.
In other news
7up is now 130 naira
We are our own worst enemy
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by RillJ(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2021
First, you need to tell Buhari to face the challenges of the country he vowed to serve.

Do you guys really hate Nigeria this much?
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by dederocs(m): 7:59am On May 19, 2021
Terrorists jihadists, always threatening death on people. I hate bigots.
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Kdon2: 9:25am On May 19, 2021
Basher8583:

I don talk my own. If you like open your ass for Reno to fvck no one cares

Now you are talking like a cow
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Kdon2: 9:28am On May 19, 2021
stayclearofme:

So you animal what has my English got to do with my comment? You just picked your low budget phone to type nonsense. Your signature shows how irresponsible you are.
Useless Street boy making senseless and useless comment. A maggot is better than you! Slowpoke! Get out of here!

You lack sense that's why you type nonsense. That's why you have vocabulary of a gutter boy! grin
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:36am On May 19, 2021
PerformOrResign:
The Summit hosted by the French President, Emmanuel Macron, is expected to draw major stakeholders in the global finance institutions and some Heads of Government, who will collectively discuss external funding and debt treatment for Africa as well as private sector reforms in the continent.

President Buhari and his French host will also discuss the growing security threats in the Sahel and Lake Chad regions, political relations, economic ties, climate change and partnerships in buoying the health sector, particularly in checking the spread of COVID-19 with more research and vaccines.

Againstlies:

[s]IT'S ONLY A DEVIL WILL BE AGAINST RENO OMOKRI, THE PRESIDENT SHOULD COME BACK AND FACE THE CHALLENGES IN HIS COUNTRY THAT'S WHY PEOPLE VOTED HIM[/s]
Fool! Didn't you noticed his trip to Paris is not personal? Is there any country in the world that doesn't participate in bilateral relationships? Is he the only president that was invited from Africa? When can we hear frustrated losers from other countries harass their president? Why remaining bitter for six years because your master loss reelection? Spit!
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by stayclearofme: 9:48am On May 19, 2021
Kdon2:

You lack sense that's why you type nonsense. That's why you have vocabulary of a gutter boy! grin
Oloshi omo ale... You still could not tell me the nonsense that I typed! If I type nonsense na your father send me go school? Abi na my English go pay your salary? Make thunder fire you and whoever brought you into this world. Ko ni da fun e!
Useless child that a condom would have prevented his birth.

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Gval123: 9:53am On May 19, 2021
Na Hungry day beat these once, hoping after saying this, Bubu go cut small soap for them. lol. Guys na hungry go kill una oh. BUBU only care about Fulani terrorist not guys like u
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by ibechris(m): 9:57am On May 19, 2021
Cheap nonsense. Them think say America na Nigeria wey u can do anything any how.
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Kdon2: 1:59pm On May 19, 2021
stayclearofme:

Oloshi omo ale... You still could not tell me the nonsense that I typed! If I type nonsense na your father send me go school? Abi na my English go pay your salary? Make thunder fire you and whoever brought you into this world. Ko ni da fun e!
Useless child that a condom would have prevented his birth.

You are so comfortable with your gutter language as usual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) / Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR / Unknown Gunmen Beat People Collecting PVCs At Imo Collection Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.