Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People (1775 Views)

Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" / Nigerians Engaging In Criminal Activities Do Not Represent Our Values - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by NorthernAgender: 6:43pm On May 18, 2021
Good evening brothers and sisters on Nairaland after taken much time observed Arewa1ston on Nairaland my investigation team provided that Arewa1ston is not from north not even fulani man. The plan of arewa1ston on Nairaland is to create more enemies for fulani people we have seen his topic and comments where is mocking fulani people.

Please disregard his topic or comments here arewa1ston not represent fulani people and we don't know him .

We are loving peaceful people we are not bandits or bokoharam.
However arewa1ston if you want to dispute this facts please come to zaria or let me meet you wherever you want.

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by ThEGodFaThEr102: 6:57pm On May 18, 2021
Nonsense! There's no difference between you and Arewa1stson. Both of you are bloody fulani vampires that relishes bloodsucking.

Everywhere you go, you leave traces of tears, sorrows and blood but your evil, wicked and land grabbing days are numbered.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by meccuno: 6:58pm On May 18, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Good evening brothers and sisters on Nairaland after taken much time observed Arewa1ston on Nairaland my investigation team provided that Arewa1ston is not from north not even fulani man. The plan of arewa1ston on Nairaland is to create more enemies for fulani people we have seen his topic and comments where is mocking fulani people.

Please disregard his topic or comments here arewa1ston not represent fulani people and we don't know him .

However arewa1ston if you want to dispute this facts please come to zaria or let me meet you wherever you want.
Fulani peaceful? grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by InaNla(f): 7:02pm On May 18, 2021
Bloody no 4 worldwide terrorists

6 Likes

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by HellAnus: 7:22pm On May 18, 2021
Whether he is fulani or not, it dosent change the fact that Herdsmen from Fulani stock is the fourth world's deadliest terror group

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by helinues: 7:24pm On May 18, 2021
Op is the real impersonator.

Take him seriously at your own peril

6 Likes

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by Federickson02: 7:33pm On May 18, 2021
Did this guy just say fulani's are peaceful? grin

Seriously, is something wrong with you upstairs? Delete this thread now you f**king BEAST! undecided

12 Likes

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by Ttalk: 7:37pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

How did you know, are you one of them?

3 Likes

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by helinues: 7:38pm On May 18, 2021
Ttalk:

Same Arewa guy that has been so proud about his Fulani lineage is what impersonator is telling us he is not Fulani.

Tah, leave trash to Lawma

4 Likes

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by raker300: 7:41pm On May 18, 2021
That dude that posted pictures of Abuja and claimed it’s kaduna?

After he was called out, his answer was “is it not the same north?”

Dude lied about coming to east severally while posted fake pictures claiming it’s eastern Nigeria.

How he gets away with such things is beyond me

10 Likes

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by Ttalk: 7:42pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

Same Arewa guy that has been so proud about his Fulani lineage is what impersonator is telling us he is not Fulani.

Tah, leave trash to Lawma

The guy said he has proof, you should have ask for the proof rather than tag him impostor.

Anyone can claim anything on nairaland

8 Likes

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by helinues: 7:43pm On May 18, 2021
Ttalk:

The guy said he has proof, you should have ask for the proof rather than tag him impostor.

Anyone can claim anything on nairaland

Then what's stopping him from.presentong his proofs?

NL is not market square discussion now
Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by telkevog(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2021
Sharap, he is your brother,! Even sarki, hilenues, pissfulprotester, NgeneUkwuewu... Una plenty we know all of you!

6 Likes

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by NorthernAgender: 7:58pm On May 18, 2021
Yes we are easy going people.
meccuno:
Fulani peaceful? grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by NorthernAgender: 8:02pm On May 18, 2021
You are busted you are arewa1ston pretending to be fulani .
helinues:

11 Likes

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by helinues: 8:04pm On May 18, 2021
NorthernAgender:

Now that you have known, Shhhhh could pls let's make this between us..

Don't tell or let other NL's know about it oo
Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by NorthernAgender: 8:08pm On May 18, 2021
Stop impersonate I will report you to moderators a lots of you here claiming fulani painting fulani bad.every crime committed are all done by fulani.
helinues:

Now that you have known, Shhhhh could pls let's make this between us..

Don't tell or let other NL's know about it oo

1 Like

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by MsAllison(f): 8:40pm On May 18, 2021
Ttalk:

take helinues serious at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by NorthernAgender: 8:43pm On May 18, 2021
I'm telling you that the guy is not a fulani. And mind your speech whalai with this reckless statement I can kill you Allah.
ThEGodFaThEr102:
Nonsense! There's no difference between you and Arewa1stson. Both of you are bloody fulani vampires that relishes bloodsucking.

Everywhere you go, you leave traces of tears, sorrows and blood but your evil, wicked and land grabbing days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by NorthernAgender: 8:45pm On May 18, 2021
He is not my brother .
telkevog:
Sharap, he is your brother,! Even sarki, hilenues, pissfulprotester, NgeneUkwuewu... Una plenty we know all of you!
Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by NorthernAgender: 8:47pm On May 18, 2021
I swear If i get you I can kill you Allah pagan.
InaNla:
Bloody no 4 worldwide terrorists

1 Like

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by Vickym1(f): 8:57pm On May 18, 2021
NorthernAgender:

Abeg no allow people hear this thing wey u talk sey una dey pissful
Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by InaNla(f): 8:59pm On May 18, 2021
NorthernAgender:
I swear If i get you I can kill you Allah pagan.

I know. It’s in you bro... potential or even a full blown killer cum terrorist.

I Dey my house.

1 Like

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by NorthernAgender: 8:59pm On May 18, 2021
We are not criminals or human trafficking.
Vickym1:

Abeg no allow people hear this thing wey u talk sey una dey pissful
Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by InaNla(f): 9:01pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

He is your fellow Bloody bloder right?
Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by mightyhaze: 9:07pm On May 18, 2021
Invite him for a sword fight

True fulanis are good with swords

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by ThEGodFaThEr102: 9:07pm On May 18, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Yes you are a pagan and you deserve death.
Don't worry, I have one who is more than capable in treating you people's mess up. The Arab world know them as Mossad, Isreali most deadliest elite military group known for their offensive attack against headslamming terrorists like you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by mightyhaze: 9:10pm On May 18, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Naaa..,hellnews no get that brain capacity
Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by NorthernAgender: 9:18pm On May 18, 2021
Mossad or whatever can't step on Nigeria territories they can only persecuting and killing little Palestinians.
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Don't worry, I have one who is more than capable in treating you people's mess up. The Arab world know them as Mossad, Isreali most deadliest elite military group known for their offensive attack against headslamming terrorists like you.
Re: Please Disregard Arewa1ston The Guy Not Represent Fulani People by ThEGodFaThEr102: 9:24pm On May 18, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Mossad or whatever can't step on Nigeria territories they can only persecuting and killing little Palestinians.
Ordinary ragtag ISWAP fighters are showing you people and Nigerian soldiers pepper let alone Mossad that will enter Aso Rock and hijack the sleeping Dullard from Daura to Ashkelon.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife / Deborah: Muslims Destroy Christian Traders' Goods In Sokoto (Photos, Video) / BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.