Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira (51326 Views)

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by lordally(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2021
fijabs:
Good evening, please i want you guys to suggest a business I can start with five hundred thousand naira, presently I do e hailing business with my car but the income is no more enough after getting married, my wife is still in school and my baby has started creche, besides I thought about my old age, I can't continue driving for a living, please help your brother.

There are so many Educated , Uneducated working class women looking for Husbands... You no see them na person wey still dey school you go carry? Why men like to dey suffer like this At least shebi you for wait make she finish school get small job them you come tell in people your intentions ..... But no!! you didn't now as you don marry am, her school fees , foodstuffs , handout , accomodation etc dey ontop ya head!! ...Omo Nigeria hard as e be for big man na in you come Wake up brush mouth wear clothes come go carry extra baggage put ontop your head!!! Now e come dey heavy you..you come Rush enter Nairaland come open thread!!! Come dey disturb my sleep!!! Habah nau!!! It's not fair!!!

My guy is currently banging one Married woman on the island who has a little son , she works with the Airport Authority , lives in a duplex has like 4 cars and it's obvious all she needs is a man to answer his name!!! Na in you go carry Baggage!! OMO MAKE NOBODY MENTION ME OOOO!!! MAKE THUNDER NO FIRE YOU!!!

If you wanna marry look for Babe or Man wey get something doing no matter how little , weda e go school or not!!

If you have that 500k , enter mushin , rent shop start seelling Garri , Rice , pepper( both Cameroon pepper and other one) buy machine wey you go use bring am , buy Egussi in bags... With time people go begin come ya place go buy in 2014 or so , we were making like 40k or 50k+ in a day... But the job stressful ooo

4 Likes

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by truthisgood: 10:08pm On May 18, 2021
gbolswag:
Go and play bet9ja

Oh God have mercy...this is wickedness in the highest order.
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:12pm On May 18, 2021
truthisgood:

You better go for deliverance, can't you be serious for once?

I know it sounds funny, but remove the legality or illegality of selling weed, and you'll discover it's a serious money-spinning business.

Just ensure you ain't selling directly to end users... Sell to the local distributors who'll sell to the end users. Have a preference for your clients... Preferably, sell to G-boys, they use it to get inspiration while staying at home all day, and they take it in a more matured way, mostly indoors, not those boys that smoke at busstops... Eziokwu, you can even liaise with the hotels to supply it to them, then they sell it at higher prices to the boys and girls that come there to lodge, hold parties or club

If you wan come finish work, have some soldiers you supply to once in a while, for free... Na sure protection for you be that... DON'T GO BEYOND WEED sha o

Prostitution is illegal, but hotels are filled up during weekends... If you get my point

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by OGWILLS123: 10:19pm On May 18, 2021
Enifloxy:

Very difficult to do buisness with 500k in Nigeria now. I would advice you learn something. Don't look at your age or your state of been married, learn something. You can try to be more versatile with the use of your computer, graphics, programming, software development etc. Auto diagnostic is there learn.

Aim is instead of looking for a buisness to do, which is almost impossible, invest in yourself.

You be MUMU

4 Likes

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by ibinaboonline: 10:21pm On May 18, 2021
How sad. You don't think you can ever earn 500k unless you're a kidnapper? How sad. By the way, you say he should continue but do you know how long it took him to save the 500k?
Joysticks:
If you make that money from driving then continue.No business is lucrative enough to give you that kind of money except banditry.
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by tonyblac: 10:22pm On May 18, 2021
fijabs:
Good evening, please i want you guys to suggest a business I can start with five hundred thousand naira, presently I do e hailing business with my car but the income is no more enough after getting married, my wife is still in school and my baby has started creche, besides I thought about my old age, I can't continue driving for a living, please help your brother.

whatsapp or call me @07054001429 for more info
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Johnny180: 10:32pm On May 18, 2021
Find 2 sure odd and stake d 500k
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by normaman(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2021
Go for POS business man!

2 Likes

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by richeeyo(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2021
isan:
Can u buy a car with 500k?
Is 500k is max
He can definitely add up, use your brain
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Chykes4micheal: 10:47pm On May 18, 2021
Joysticks:
If you make that money from driving then continue.No business is lucrative enough to give you that kind of money except banditry.

You forgot to ask how long he was able to make that 500k. Maybe it took him one year to save it abi you think na one month e take make that kind money?

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Sunnybabe(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2021
Whobedatte:
Crypto business
I hear it pays huge ROI
Na only that one you hear? So they did not tell u the bearish and dumping part
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by isan(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2021
I didn't quite understand what you said
richeeyo:

Is 500k is max
He can definitely add up, use your brain
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by emmanok24(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2021
Icesnow:
Can you elaborate more on this? or send me your email. Thanks

By popular demand...

There are 2 main avenues of running the business on a small scale which I’m going to mention here.

1. Bulk Breaking: This form of beer (drinks supply) business simply means you rent a shop in a busy area, the shop doesn’t have to be too big but spacious enough to contain at least 200 crates.

What you do is buy the drinks from a Distributor at a price called (Ex-Brewery) and resell at maximum of #200 gain per crate. E.g. Cost Price - Trophy - #2,000 & Selling Price - #2,200.

In this case, you don’t need too much logistical support as people will come and buy from you.

I can promise you that in no time you’ll get your customers if you are patient.

Please note, this business is not a “get rich quick” scheme but it can offer you a part to financial freedom if you’re disciplined and can guarantee you an income even in your 70s.

2. Vending: This basically requires using a Car, Keke or Bus to supply beer palour, lounge and even events.

The difference with the Bulkbreaking is that it requires physical strength and ability to drive. The advantage is that it offers you quick turnover and even with 10 customers you’re good to go!

Please don’t mind the pictures ooo, I’m a different person when the hustle enter body �

And lastly, #500,000 is more than enough...

The last 2 images are details of my withdrawals (after expenses) from my PiggyVest Wallet.

Further enquires can be directed to 07064753126 (Whatsapp/Call). I’m usually available between 8am-11am and 5pm - 11pm as my afternoon are usually very hectic!

4 Likes

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Icesnow(f): 11:15pm On May 18, 2021
emmanok24:

By popular demand...

There are 2 main avenues of running the business on a small scale which I’m going to mention here.

1. Bulk Breaking: This form of beer (drinks supply) business simply means you rent a shop in a busy area, the shop doesn’t have to be too big but spacious enough to contain at least 200 crates.

What you do is buy the drinks from a Distributor at a price called (Ex-Brewery) and resell at maximum of #200 gain per crate. E.g. Cost Price - Trophy - #2,000 & Selling Price - #2,200.

In this case, you don’t need too much logistical support as people will come and buy from you.

Please note, this business is not a “get rich quick” scheme but it can offer you a part to financial freedom if you’re disciplined and can guarantee you an income even in your 70s.

2. Vending: This basically requires using a Car, Keke or Bus to supply beer palour, lounge and even events.

The difference with the Bulkbreaking is that it requires physical strength and ability to drive. The advantage is that it offers you quick turnover and even with 10 customers you’re good to go!

Please don’t mind the pictures ooo, I’m a different person when the hustle enter body �

The last 2 images are details of my withdrawals (after expenses) from my PiggyVest Wallet.

Further enquires can be directed to 07064753126 (Whatsapp/Call). I’m usually available between 8am-11am and 5pm - 11pm as my afternoon are usually very hectic!
Eeyah. Thank u very much. I will contact u tomorrow.
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by eluquenson(m): 11:21pm On May 18, 2021
With 500k, you can set up a dispatch company. Let your wife monitor it, for now you will be assured of getting 50k monthly after all expenses.

Bike 350k(brand new)
Box 50k
Document 60k
Branding 6k
Helmet 5k
Miscellaneous 5k

Join other Logistics partner in WhatsApp groups, create your page on IG and FB,

For now, logistics is the new way of getting additional income cos the market is unsaturated. Demand for delivery is very high now.

You can check my page on IG & FB @khalikanlogistics

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by emmanok24(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

Am interested in the business, can u talk more about it

By popular demand...

2 Likes

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by candygist: 11:23pm On May 18, 2021
Ladyoflight:
If you can buy okada.

Okada that different state government are banning? The way I'm seeing you, you will not make heaven if you keep giving out this type of advice.
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by emmanok24(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2021
nnemmpi:

Please what type of drinks and where do you buy from
. tradefair or idumota

Beer!!!

I’m based in Ibadan.
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by candygist: 11:27pm On May 18, 2021
Ademola47:
[Firstly, please stay away from pyramid/shady flunctuating investments like Forex, ponzi, Crypto etc

That said, do you have prior business acumen? How orientated are you when it comes to managing business?

If you a stable location, exercise book production won't be bad. With time, you'll get your own machines and start printing jotters, calanders, fliers etc

If you are the type that like academic, a primary school establishment won't be bad.

If your wife is not fully employed, or can resign, a joint restaurant will be the best option. You'll rent one shop (with like 120k) and use zinc to extend it forward. Then use like 70k to furnish it. Get 30k pots and utensils. Then get like 80k plastic chair and table. Also, try and get a TERMINAL shop so that you can cook and wash plates at the edge.

Better still, you can start importing bale of second hand clothes and sell it to retailer.

You done suffer for this life o grin
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by emmanok24(m): 11:28pm On May 18, 2021
AOB1:
Bros please can you explain to us much better about this business because some of us are really interested

By popular demand...

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by emmanok24(m): 11:33pm On May 18, 2021
By popular demand...

adedehinbo:
pls give me some info,I will appreciate it
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by anozie33146: 11:47pm On May 18, 2021
Try bet9jaRewarding for passion Over 2.5 Barça last game. Thank me later
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Kzinne: 11:49pm On May 18, 2021
cletz991:
Oga go into drinks supplying .na blood money.do you know you can make 8h to 1k per carton on alcohol of beverages
he needs a truck to do that
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by olabukola: 11:50pm On May 18, 2021
emmanok24:
This is a very healthy business route.

I’m currently into the business and can give some quick quote that can be of valuable help.

Again, the business is a goldmine for the patient.

pls details.
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by mikendie(m): 11:55pm On May 18, 2021
And can kill you in no time too unless you fortify yourself
annford:

Money-lending business. That business would make you a multimillionaire in no time.
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by mikendie(m): 11:56pm On May 18, 2021
Bet9ja shops are saturated
Livingstone124:
Start up bet9ja shop and thank me later
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by emmanok24(m): 11:57pm On May 18, 2021
olabukola:
pls details.

By popular demand...

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Everfrank(m): 11:59pm On May 18, 2021
Play 2 odds.
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by fortune1968: 12:01am On May 19, 2021
MasterRahl:
angry
Continue saving until your wife finishes school. Then give it to her to start her own business while you continue with yours. That makes two sources of income for the family. It will support. You're feeling this way because you're currently the sole provider. With time, you can expand your transport business.

The Naira is too weak to be invested in any meaningful business.
You will regret it giving your wife the money to do business with the aim of supporting the family . She will disappoint you . Except you are giving her the money for free . Trust me !

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by fortune1968: 12:17am On May 19, 2021
Johnny180:
Find 2 sure odd and stake d 500k
Wicked man . You wan enter heaven so ?
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Litmus: 12:37am On May 19, 2021
fijabs:

Start your own line of original tasting bread at home. Use fresh tapped palm-wine for liquid, which will also act as yeast, thank me later.

Start your own aquarium business. The best small businesses are ones offering a new niche. Aquarium business should be rare in Nigeria but may work since Nigerians are big on real estate and many are looking for appealing decorations. You could order fish tanks from china, India or make them yourself - there are many tutorials online. Stock up on local fishes. You may also be able to import exhotic fish eggs. Actually Aquarium accessories are big business on eBay. You could start an EBay side hustle. Hobbyists from all over the world will order stuff like mangrove wood to decorate their aquariums plus rocks and stone. Stones that come from lakes and rivers have specific characteristics that make them fit for aquariums not ordinary stones in your backyard. They will buy shells, corals, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by ecomalchemist(m): 12:43am On May 19, 2021
eluquenson:
With 500k, you can set up a dispatch company. Let your wife monitor it, for now you will be assured of getting 50k monthly after all expenses.

Bike 350k(brand new)
Box 50k
Document 60k
Branding 6k
Helmet 5k
Miscellaneous 5k

Join other Logistics partner in WhatsApp groups, create your page on IG and FB,

For now, logistics is the new way of getting additional income cos the market is unsaturated. Demand for delivery is very high now.

You can check my page on IG & FB @khalikanlogistics

OVERLY SATURATED

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) / 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life / P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.