Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira (51279 Views)

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Chigorkizz(m): 7:54am On May 19, 2021
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by steeltu(m): 8:08am On May 19, 2021
Good

Mekoss:

Please can I get your contact or
Please send hi on 07032615759
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Johel(m): 8:25am On May 19, 2021
fijabs:
Good evening, please i want you guys to suggest a business I can start with five hundred thousand naira, presently I do e hailing business with my car but the income is no more enough after getting married, my wife is still in school and my baby has started creche, besides I thought about my old age, I can't continue driving for a living, please help your brother.

Buy a used Sienna and be doing delivery on electronics appliances,if you in Lagos, you can be doing delivery from LG warehouse and office at APAPA wharf to customers...you can realise has high as 30k daily or even more depending on how often items are bought and delivered to customers.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by omojeesu(m): 8:25am On May 19, 2021
fijabs:
Good evening, please i want you guys to suggest a business I can start with five hundred thousand naira, presently I do e hailing business with my car but the income is no more enough after getting married, my wife is still in school and my baby has started creche, besides I thought about my old age, I can't continue driving for a living, please help your brother.

1. Crowdfunding
2. Affiliate marketing
3. Multilevel network marketing
4. Cryptocurrency

If buying and selling:

Sell food - man must eat

Sell water - man must drink

Sell patent medicine - man must take care of health

Don't abandon your transport business entirely - Man must move

Finally, ask God to guide you.....

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Elock1: 8:35am On May 19, 2021
Ademola47:
[Firstly, please stay away from pyramid/shady flunctuating investments like Forex, ponzi, Crypto etc

That said, do you have prior business acumen? How orientated are you when it comes to managing business?

If you a stable location, exercise book production won't be bad. With time, you'll get your own machines and start printing jotters, calanders, fliers etc

If you are the type that like academic, a primary school establishment won't be bad.

If your wife is not fully employed, or can resign, a joint restaurant will be the best option. You'll rent one shop (with like 120k) and use zinc to extend it forward. Then use like 70k to furnish it. Get 30k pots and utensils. Then get like 80k plastic chair and table. Also, try and get a TERMINAL shop so that you can cook and wash plates at the edge.

Better still, you can start importing bale of second hand clothes and sell it to retailer.
please elaborate on the book production.. Im also interested
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by goldyeyeife(m): 8:49am On May 19, 2021
I know something that can make us money both.
My number is on my signature.
Its an idea and can give us earnings in dollars.
I have screenshot of the steps we will follow and we are good to go.
Its a course and it cost 598$ dollars in naira thats like 250 and above . getting this course and our lives will change because I can implent and it's a loophole about youtube. Add Mr and I will send you the link to watch the video urself and see the millions of subscribers and how much this guy is earning monthly. This is no game. If u are optimistic and desire more. This can just give us good money working from our comfort. Am in lagos
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by onufidel(m): 9:03am On May 19, 2021
Skyfly007:
which area pls.

Delta State, Asaba precisely
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by annford: 9:32am On May 19, 2021
Hindex:

So, how can I get a loan. I need one

Well, to be frank, I haven't fortified myself. I'm not interested in anything diabolical. All you need do is have requirements that must be met and be strict and disciplined. I've been doing this business since 2009 and I could tell you for free, I have never encountered any problems while at it.
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by annford: 9:33am On May 19, 2021
Hindex:

So, how can I get a loan. I need one

Where are you based?
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Nobody: 9:33am On May 19, 2021
Easyincome24:
Someone asked here on Nairaland about a business he could invest around #700k on.

Here is the thread :[url] https://www.nairaland.com/6217467/total-700k-invest-into-business [/url]

As one of the contributors on that thread, I explained how I started my frozen food business.

Here is the analysis should you be interested too.

In my opinion, if you have not tried a business before, you may need to test your feet in a low risk business before drowning the whole cash.

While starting off in 2017, I ventured into FROZEN FOODS.

Here is the breakdown:

1. UK used deep freezer with follow come compressor double door(cos I have knowledge of refrigeration, so I got it at Lawanson, Ijesha Road Lagos) @#105k
2. Transport to my shop @5k
3. Shop rent with all comission paid @ 150k
4. Frozen scale @3k
5. Cutlass and handglove @2k
6.Cutting stool and other furniture @8k
7. Stationery for book keeping etc.@1k
8. Carton of Kote fish @6.5k
9. Half carton of Titus fish @8k
10.Half carton of Sawa fish @5k
11.Carton of 3-5 hake fish @7k
12. Full carton of Turkey @14k
13. Full carton of Chicken laps @11k
14 Full carton of chicken wings @13k
15. Logistics @1k
16. Gen set (I have regular power in my area but in case)@ 75k
17. Shop renovations including wiring, painting etc. #20k

Total:#434,500
Though as things are now costly at present, budget #500,000

Reach me if you are interested for other information regarding this.

I will also add the second business this first one gave birth to here...

Note this important info
When I began in 2017, I didn't know a jack about the business. Fear of failure crowded my mind but I learnt from a church member doing the business(fulcrum of succeeding is to be mentored).

I also ask around from other sellers how they fix their prices, get their supplies etc (secret of succeeding part2)

Today, I have my 9-5 job yet have someone there who manage it (you can't be cheated in what you know too). I balance my account daily after returning from work (book keeping is a way to track your success).

Throughout the lockdown till this moment, people never stopped buying even when I'm at home, they keep calling, I do online delivery too for them. They make transfer, once I get it, I send my logistic guy to deliver to their doorstep ( advantage of integrating tech to your business)

Lastly, the business is expanding as I have added other things like, groundnut oil in gallons, palm oil in gallons, seasoning ingredient in packs, semovita, wheat, rice in bags etc as they complement the biz( search for complementors when the biz is growing, hear feedbacks from customers as they are pointers to your next level)

I want to know more about this business, am interested how can I get in touch with you for more advice.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Nobody: 9:41am On May 19, 2021
BabaIbo:
Start a food stuff business, that is the line yiu can start with such amount and be sure of steady sales.

Can you dm me, I have a very good idea to give you on that.

Trust me, it is a viable one and you already have an advantage in having a car.

Do that asap

I will also DM you, so we talk
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Easyincome24: 9:42am On May 19, 2021
Sirjendon:

I want to know more about this business, am interested how can I get in touch with you for more advice.
Check my profile and you will see a mail to reach me.

It's not advisable to drop a contact on Nairaland.
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Nobody: 9:47am On May 19, 2021
RIVENDEL:
Come join me do palm oil business

Where you dey, let us talk.
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by annford: 9:49am On May 19, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

Am interested in the business, currently about 2 people I lend money refuse to pay back , even the interest too since last year

How I run mine is simple. 1. The one who needs a loan must present a security (collateral) that is worth at least 5x the value of the amount the need. 2. They must present a postdated cheque covering both the amount given and the interest generated. 3. They'd submit an ID ( preferably international passport). 4. They'd present 2 witnesses. 5. They'd get their lawyer involved. The loan runs for every 30 days ( weekends inclusive). 6. The maximum a loan period would run for is 6 months. 7. The interest rate is 10% for any loan below 1Million and 5% for loans of 1.1 Million and above. 8. I don't give anything less than 500k. 9. If youre presenting a vehicle as collateral, the vehicle must not be older than 7 years in production and must be in top shape.Those are my terms and conditions and must all be met. I've been doing this business since 2009.

6 Likes

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Skyfly007: 10:02am On May 19, 2021
onufidel:

Delta State, Asaba precisely
Thank you
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by mysticgal(f): 10:06am On May 19, 2021
emmanok24:
This is a very healthy business route.

I’m currently into the business and can give some quick quote that can be of valuable help.

Again, the business is a goldmine for the patient.

What’s the quote please
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Miyachi: 10:07am On May 19, 2021
Whobedatte:
Crypto business
I hear it pays huge ROI
grin Tears actually, it'll pay in tears.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by goaldynboy: 10:17am On May 19, 2021
Joromi1:
Use it to buy two guns. Shoot one IPOB terrorist and one Muslim terrorist. God will reward you.

When stray bullet hit you don't blame anybody.

Keep incurring curse on yourself.
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Taiwokayode1960(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2021
Hello good am everyone on this forum I’ve been a ghost readers since all this while ,But this thread makes me to seek advice from you ,I’ve been learning skills over 3years which is female hair styling now I’m about to do freedom ...I’m just 22years, please what next can I do to establish myself about the business my parents aren’t poor neither rich ,,,,I need your words of advice and Encouragement
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by AMAR1: 11:09am On May 19, 2021
cletz991:
Oga go into drinks supplying .na blood money.do you know you can make 8h to 1k per carton on alcohol of beverages
please are You Into the business?
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by cletz991(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2021
Yes
AMAR1:
please are You Into the business?
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Yoighaman(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2021
ecomalchemist:
stay tuned

Good one brother, what you should work on is having other streams of income.

Money works with speed, once you understand that phenomenon, you can't go broke.

Naija hard, you need to go out there and make a living.

Let me give you a brotherly advice, and I hope you work on it...
First of all I counsel people and I have done that on nairaland for a while... I have met great and good guys...
I dropped a story about my experience teaching in two schools as a corper and would not mind partnering with schools in abuja, but some accused me of looking for teaching job... Never ever mind what people say...
Back to the matter...
As a graduate, teaching and earning 15k, e no bad... But once you have a good (android) phone, go to any car stand of your choice around your area... Listen well, any good car stand and ask to see the manager... Tell him you want to help him market his cars and get good buyers... 90% of car stand managers will sign u on... Tel him you will be paid a small commission after sales...
Pick up your phone, snap as many cars as your phone memory can take, open a dedicated twitter ac, IG ac, Facebook ac, WhatsApp ac, ac etc... Take out time to post this cars, make sure you have the actual prices of this cars... You can add as much as #250k on it... Bring down the negotiations to as low as making #50k if need be just so I can sell. Set your monthly target... I assure you, if you get I client in a month, u make around #100,000k once you start growing, you can get as much as 5-10 client from all over the country and that hits you over #1m for just helping others sell their cars, Note all you invested was your time, energy, phone and data... No big financial capital...
Do not restrict yourself to cars, go for industrial machines as well, caterpillars, mikano gens, any thing, then you look for those big companies that need them and try to call their attention to it or market it to them... You may not sell in 3 months but when you manage to get a client to buy just 1 caterpillars, my brother you will instantly forget that u suffered before...
A friend of mine was marketing a silo for a local wielder, he received a call all the way from kebbi state, the purchase was made in Ilorin, he made #1.8 mil from buyers and #400k from seller... He still got a referral from that deal. Wake up bro...
Within a month or two, come and pay (tite).
I drive uber/bolt in abuja, market cars, sell commodities such as beans, maize, wheat, ginger,onions, name it... In bags and tonnes
And I make nothing less than half a mil monthly...

You are a real business-minded person. I have read 2 of your posts and they both make sense.

If Nigeria had just 1,000,000 youths of your type, we would be competing with China and the US.

Well done bro.

Please keep that splendid and unique flag flying.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by femocious0: 11:42am On May 19, 2021
Lol! Crypto nah for heartless people bro,it is only excess moeney you can invest on it!!!
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by rafcrown(m): 11:56am On May 19, 2021
AleAirHub:
Start cement retailing & renting of building materials...

cool
Please can you throw more light on this kind of business
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by ecomalchemist(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2021
Yoighaman:

You are a real business-minded person. I have read 2 of your posts and they both make sense.

If Nigeria had just 1,000,000 youths of your type, we would be competing with China and the US.

Well done bro.

Please keep that splendid and unique flag flying.

Cheers.

Thank you for the Kind words bro, I really appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2021
Taiwokayode1960:
Hello good am everyone on this forum I’ve been a ghost readers since all this while ,But this thread makes me to seek advice from you ,I’ve been learning skills over 3years which is female hair styling now I’m about to do freedom ...I’m just 22years, please what next can I do to establish myself about the business my parents aren’t poor neither rich ,,,,I need your words of advice and Encouragement

What city are you ?
Do you have all the necessary equipment to start up on your own?
Have you spoken with some of your customers in the case of refferals/recommendations?
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by pheonixdld2(m): 12:09pm On May 19, 2021
What kinda of drink please....expantiate
cletz991:
Oga go into drinks supplying .na blood money.do you know you can make 8h to 1k per carton on alcohol of beverages
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by cletz991(m): 12:12pm On May 19, 2021
Hot gin and foreign and local whiskey bitters inclusive
pheonixdld2:
What kinda of drink please....expantiate
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by TRADELYN: 12:19pm On May 19, 2021
fijabs:
but I am thinking of my old age, driving is ageing me fast.
Really? What type/model of car do you drive? Manuel transmission?
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Herdeynikeh95(f): 1:10pm On May 19, 2021
fijabs:
I sent you a mail, please respond.
WhatsApp me on 07083540191
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by pheonixdld2(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2021
Can I please chat you on whatsapp??

Ttooyy12345:
Try crypto trading. It is legitimate, risky and rewarding. people are cashing out big time. I was introduce to it january ending, i put in 500k and today my money has gone up to #1.44million.
This month i am averaging 20k a day
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by NovusHomo(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2021
stanley000:
u got it wrong, cigarettes were cheaper until they became legal. I believe u know why that was .

No, I don't. Can you explain?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Business Name Registration In Nigeria / Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest / Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.