Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop (67863 Views)

Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) / Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) / One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by coolhumble(m): 9:13pm On May 18, 2021
His or her cup! cool

telkevog:
Sorry dear! The work of a familiar foe. The perpetrator is an enemy within, not far fetched. Don't worry, his cup is gradually getting filled.
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by chaloskyx: 9:25pm On May 18, 2021
NO O I NO DEY NAIJA O I DON PORT FROM PLAN A TO PLAN B. LOL
Happyfela:
Stop sounding silly. No be naija u dey.
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 18, 2021
jbreezy:
I dont get how people take a selfie while crying
It's a Video.
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:39pm On May 18, 2021
So, why did she video record herself lamenting? Couldn't she have done that in the confines of her home privately?

Y'all think we don't know this stunt?
Its not only boys & gyals who move around with laptops that are yahoo assailants o! It comes in different formats just like the one our Aunty on this thread just did!
wait and watch how she cashes out big time from one philanthropist.

Shebbi na here all of us dey??

2 Likes

Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by end1999constitu(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2021
That her crying mouth is very disgusting

.....attention seeking sad angry
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by Ayobami7(m): 9:49pm On May 18, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by Puhrs: 9:51pm On May 18, 2021
Really
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by onatisi(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2021
i trust nigerians , they will rally round to help her and raise her up again , she will definitely get more than what was stolen
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by Chirowman(m): 10:42pm On May 18, 2021
They will soon be caught , and when caught people will say no to jungle justice .hope they didn't pity her when stealing from her
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by Alaganature(m): 10:56pm On May 18, 2021
Despite her cry she still get time post am for social media...

1 Like

Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by smasher1(m): 11:09pm On May 18, 2021
jbreezy:
I dont get how people take a selfie while crying

It baffles me seriously. She's acting a serious play here. Said she collected loan from bank for the business and could still hold her hand straight for this video clip. I can't do that with that pain myself.
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 18, 2021
Pascal181:
Yoruba actors and actresses sef, you don't hear about them till they do one bad thing or one bad thing happen to them. eg how many of you hear or know baba ijesha before his shameful act.

So true grin

Check out her unfiltered pics I swear i almost lost my dinner
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by segun18(m): 11:21pm On May 18, 2021
O Pele dear. So sorry.This is very touching.
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by Profitboss(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2021
Where is Sunday Igboho? He wont come to n help fish out the robbers na to dey mock Pastor E.A. Adeboye Child death! So SAD!

1 Like

Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by saajus: 11:39pm On May 18, 2021
This is sad. How do some people derive joy in making other people cry?
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by Josywhyte: 11:47pm On May 18, 2021
Na person wey sabi dey do u this thing
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:54pm On May 18, 2021
Pls change the name.
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:16am On May 19, 2021
I pray to almighty to disgrace those who put tears to people who have struggled and suffered to be established, to own a property, to own a gadget...

And they stupidly think they will use that method to make it, may they all be disgraced publicly if they don't repent right away...

Ameen
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by Stanleyville(m): 1:17am On May 19, 2021
cry

Sorry o aunty...failed state
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by Nobody: 3:30am On May 19, 2021
kingmsookwagh:
So, why did she video record herself lamenting? Couldn't she have done that in the confines of her home privately?

Y'all think we don't know this stunt?
Its not only boys & gyals who move around with laptops that are yahoo assailants o! It comes in different formats just like the one our Aunty on this thread just did!
wait and watch how she cashes out big time from one philanthropist.

Shebbi na here all of us dey??

She be senior yahoo assailant grin
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by babstunero: 3:31am On May 19, 2021
Let's limit all this social media exposure and live a decent life. U people will send false wealth and status on social media and then leave yourselves at the mercy of being duped or defrauded. Am not a supporter of bringing people down but we have unfortunately thrown caution to the wind despite all our earthly parents proverbs about success and wealth, we will still flaunt it any how because of social media. Wish her a quick recovery of lost items.
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by lailo: 3:45am On May 19, 2021
younger before thieving her and older after thieving her
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by olayiwola72(m): 3:45am On May 19, 2021
Taiwojon:
Take heart!!!!

Anyway
Weeping and gnashing of teeth await everyone that postpone his/her salvation because tomorrow isn't known.

We only have today.

Jesus or yeshua

Repent, give your life to Jesus to avoid had I know
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by BinamRex: 6:30am On May 19, 2021
It will never be well with the robbers.

Please, check out my signature and sub. Thank you.
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by abbeyty90: 7:02am On May 19, 2021
Imagine what you had worked for all your life some heartless bunch will come and pack everything overnight, those criminals will soon meet their Waterloo in the hands of who are ready to give them jungle treatment.
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by Cutehector(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2021
No insurance? Pfft! Nigerians.
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by abbeyty90: 7:12am On May 19, 2021
Pascal181:
Yoruba actors and actresses sef, you don't hear about them till they do one bad thing or one bad thing happen to them. eg how many of you hear or know baba ijesha before his shameful act.

How would you know baba ijesha if you don't watch Youruba movies? He is a popular Youruba actor, if you watch Youruba movies you must have seen him in one or two movies
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by clothingonline(m): 7:31am On May 19, 2021
Be careful if you sell luxury items online don’t post your full address do payment on delivery
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 19, 2021
Every person that causes others suffering and misery in this brutal world is worse than the devil and should be made to face dare consequences not excluding life time imprisonment
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by SavageResponse(m): 1:00pm On May 19, 2021
Where is the shop located?
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by 9jaRealist: 4:36pm On May 19, 2021
Gift523:
So Sad!!! Actress biola fowosire Breaks Down in Tears after robbers emptied her shop for the second time in a row.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hnDcOvcEk4

https://www.instagram.com/p/COlaDz8L0sG/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sorry, but...

Invest in CCTV and an alarm system...
Don’t be penny wise and pound foolish!

And GET INSURANCE...
Why don’t Nigerians believe in insurance?
>
Re: Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop by Angrygoat: 4:59pm On May 19, 2021
Abegi. See the counterfeit drinks sef. Idiot. A lot of fakes drinks everywhere now o. Even water sef don join. Drink and get thyphoid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room / Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) / "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.