Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Please Help Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me (256 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by Oladapo3971(m): 8:11pm On May 18, 2021
I am a final year student in Federal polytechnic
HND 2. About to write our final exam but unfortunately ASUP on strike. I got employment from bank yesterday. Should I go for bank or waiting for ASUP to resume and finish my school. Please I want you to advise me
Re: Please Help Me by frixie: 8:28pm On May 18, 2021
Go and work. All that's remaining is exam, when ASU call off the strike take permission and finish your school. The God that gave you the job will make way for you to finish your school.
Re: Please Help Me by lilvicky68(m): 8:31pm On May 18, 2021
Oga even if na 1 month salary you go collect na something before strike comot..
Re: Please Help Me by Oladapo3971(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2021
frixie:
Go and work. All that's remaining is exam, when ASU call off the strike take permission and finish your school. The God that gave you the job will make way for you to finish your school.
Are they going to permit me to write exam?
I'm just asking sir

(1) (Reply)

Universities In Indonesia And Cost Of Living / Class Size, Behavioral Pattern And Student Performance / FUTO MBBS Programme Admission List & School Fees For 2020/2021 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.