Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) (66016 Views)

Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 19, 2021
ViVaMadrid:

What do these guys do for paper?
bringing recharge card material from outside to the land of Nigeria _____sir there is money somewhere not camouflage currency them yahoo boyz displayed up and down ___
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by InvertedHammer: 8:06pm On May 19, 2021
/
MONEY: The only God that Nigerians truly worship.

/
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by samnificent(m): 8:12pm On May 19, 2021
SegFault:

If I were seun I would be selling the details of morons like this for cash. Such a primitive comment from a primitive monkey.

Selling my details because of a random rant on a faceless forum?
Modern monkey park one side abeg.
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by Iykewhite(m): 8:16pm On May 19, 2021
Everything Yahoo did they write Yahoo on the money 9ja which way
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by chubinwa(m): 8:17pm On May 19, 2021
I fear any church that wears white
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by Lamasta(m): 8:17pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate pastors
I hate imams
I hate Yahoo boiz

Na AMADIOHA you come like nnem
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by Dpaulie(m): 8:20pm On May 19, 2021
Before nkor Na their place of fortification
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by Puhrs: 8:24pm On May 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by Farid24224(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2021
Gosh!!!

Foolish people deceiving their selves... Thinking they are praying, unknowing to them that they are PLAYING!!
Follow the light and be safe...
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:33pm On May 19, 2021
It is finished
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 19, 2021
"The continual rush after more money, more comfort, more pleasure, after we already possess all we require, which characterises our present civilisation, is not necessarily a sign of viciousness and moral depravity; but it is rather caused by the instinctive impulse, inherent in the constitution of man, to reach some higher and better condition, which expresses itself on the mundane plane.

Man intuitively knows that, no matter how rich in money or fame he may be, he has not yet reached a state in which he will be contented to rest; he knows that he must still keep on striving for something, but he does not know what that something is.

Not knowing the higher life, he strives for more of those things which the lower life affords. Thus we may see a bug or a butterfly falling into a lake, and in its vain efforts to save itself from drowning, swimming away from the shore, because it does not know in which direction the means for salvation exist.

The curse of the world and the root of all evil is ignorance. The curse of man is his ignorance of his higher nature and final destiny, and the efforts of a true system of religion and science ought to be above all to remove this stupidity.

Culled From:
"With The Adepts By Franz Hartman".
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2021
Corruption everywhere.
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by lereinter(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2021
kingthreat:
This can only happen in a juju supporting white garment church

Na only white garment church dem they do ritual

What's the difference between the pastor and those that invited hell rufai to their seminar
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by amrichy(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate pastors
I hate imams
I hate Yahoo boiz
Who do you like?
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by mikecino(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2021
Angrygoat:
I knew it will be these useless itunes card guys. Low budget lexus es 2002 yahoo boys dem. Ritual money.

Bros na so e pain you reach?
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by okuta007: 9:48pm On May 19, 2021
everyone is saying yahoo boys per adventure these are kidnappers? undecided
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2021
Blood money don't last.
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by 360command: 10:39pm On May 19, 2021
Angrygoat:
U can use it to buy a car,a cheap phone,cheap fake designers, 100 dollar giftcard or iTunes card is 29k naira. It's mostly traded for cash. But sold only from yankee. So asking a client to send u 400 dollar iTunes card means u will have 116k which is hard to come by. Its for low budget yahoo boys especially between 100 to 400level poly students in the west
alright . I see people write about iTunes card here on nairaland and I keep wondering what they use it for.
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by Josywhyte: 10:47pm On May 19, 2021
All these white garment churches and their support for rituals. 90% of pastors are ritualists,thieves and molestors...
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by donPhill(m): 11:45pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate pastors
I hate imams
I hate Yahoo boiz
who you come like abeg?
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by generalwo(m): 11:58pm On May 19, 2021
MimiBiggs:
The boys spray money into the air with impunity while the church men scamper to pick up the cash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXpGy0xv5hE
...... Fake pastors and prophets, yahoo Boys, terrorists, corrupt politicians..... Swift death to you all..... No mercy
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by xrenzy(m): 2:51am On May 20, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate pastors
I hate imams
I hate Yahoo boiz
its not complete with out saying I HATE GOVERNMENT
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by Amuochicha(f): 4:40am On May 20, 2021
xrenzy:
its not complete with out saying I HATE GOVERNMENT

You said so

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by Femmyfestus: 7:31am On May 20, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate pastors
I hate imams
I hate Yahoo boiz
The people you hate don't even know maybe you exist or once existed
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by ademuyiwa20(f): 9:25am On May 20, 2021
One big problem of this guys is. Once they hit it big, they lodge into hotels, spend lavishly, go clubbing and sleep with all sort of ladies.

There brain would never wake up to tying down investment or saving for the dry season. Only minute percent think of investing, and out of those minute percent, some of them get to die at a very tender age.
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by Lostchild(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate pastors
I hate imams
I hate Yahoo boiz

I m sure you love babalawos
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by DONFASZY(m): 11:20am On May 20, 2021
D church n d yahoo boy are ritualist
Evil people
Low life wicked people
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by Nobody: 7:10am On May 21, 2021
samnificent:

Selling my details because of a random rant on a faceless forum?
Modern monkey park one side abeg.
Only a thief would support a thief. Useless thieves.
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by Champneys: 7:34am On May 21, 2021
Poverty is a bastard.
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2021
The church is just after the things of this world, this can't happen in Deeper life, Redeem and Living faith.
Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 1:01pm On May 21, 2021
Na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.