Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE (24028 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs / PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC / Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by mechanics(m): 10:42pm On May 18, 2021
The agency (NDE) is not even active
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by tnerro1(m): 10:43pm On May 18, 2021
Quota system Aboki.s everywhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Drosonogasta(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2021
All this are signs that the fulanis av made up their mind to end the name Nigeria come 2023 cus if they do not, they ll seize to exist in this geographical sovereignty.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by tnerro1(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2021
mechanics:
The agency (NDE) is not even active

That’s not even the issue, they have a recurrent budget and they will employ only Aboki.s and pay themselves Huge salaries and allowances even thou they are not functioning

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Heavensent01(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Good one! Let the best hand do the job..if the best hands can be gotten from the East, let them be picked therefrom. If North or any other region, let the same thing apply

When I complained about the way our failed Nigerian football team is dominated by the Igbos, I was told the reason is because you can only find good footballers in the East..other regions are dominated by cripples.

Buhari is the best Nigeria will ever have in this trying times even though the current security situation is an eyesore..Fix security and you will have the best President ever

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless the Hausa/foolanis
God bless the yolubas

God bless the Igbos and others

Yoruba don't need your prayer, it's Yoruba not yoluba you these quota system don't even know the name of tribe you live together with in a country

that's a shame, no wonder Buhari is your mentor

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by PissfulProtester: 10:49pm On May 18, 2021
Heavensent01:

Yoruba don't need your prayer, it's Yoruba not yoluba you these quota system don't even know the name of tribe you live together with in a country

that's a shame, no wonder Buhari is your mentor
You are obviously an Ibo man, pretending not to know the yolubas are my pipo
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by UncleKoboko: 10:49pm On May 18, 2021
Racoon:
And the dumbass members of the NASS are just sitting and watching this bigoted, nepotic, clannish, and ethno-religious supremacist of a president as he continue to widen the polarisation of this failed contraption of a nation?
It's Will never be well with this normanic savage animal.
WE MUST SPLIT THIS COUNTRY!

IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ONE-NIGERIA.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by owobokiri(m): 10:51pm On May 18, 2021
This should not be allowed to stand! Unless we have all accepted fuulani colonialism.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by UncleKoboko: 10:52pm On May 18, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Good one! Let the best hand do the job..if the best hands can be gotten from the East, let them be picked therefrom. If North or any other region, let the same thing apply

When I complained about the way our failed Nigerian football team is dominated by the Igbos, I was told the reason is because you can only find good footballers in the East..other regions are dominated by cripples.

Buhari is the best Nigeria will ever have in this trying times even though the current security situation is an eyesore..Fix security and you will have the best President ever

God bless the yolubas

To continue being hypocritically stupîd can't get anyone anywhere.
How many of these savage parasitic nomadic savage animal's hand have done a good job?

Don't be stupîd!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by PissfulProtester: 10:57pm On May 18, 2021
UncleKoboko:

To continue being hypocritically stupîd can't get anyone anywhere.
How many of these savage parasitic nomadic savage animal's hand have done a good job?

Don't be stupîd!

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by just2endowed: 10:58pm On May 18, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Lol I'd really like to us to have a nepotistic southern President, I want to see how far the northerners can go with their cries and gnashing of teeth, let them know how sweet it is.

The southerners are folllish to me.... They will be preaching one Nigeria and following the constitution.... The north are very united

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by bayelsaowei(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2021
Buhari the fufu man..always never falls our hands as regards tribalism, nepotism and favoritism. All hail buhari...the very annoying part is all of these appointments adds nothing to the bottom line of the country.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by BenklinsJones(m): 11:11pm On May 18, 2021
blinking001:
Anything that will move the country forward towards the right direction is fully welcome by us. Wailers can never be happy seeing or hearing that anything good is coming out of Nigeria. The worst of them all are the children of hate and perdition, those ones are irredeemable. Even if the president kills himself they'll never be satisfied and will still wail.

You lack sense...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by hopexter(m): 11:11pm On May 18, 2021
PissfulProtester:

God bless the yolubas

You need 60 Strokes of cane to reset your mental health grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by NorthernAgender: 11:16pm On May 18, 2021
Crying crying baby no southern will ascend that seat again Allah.
Racoon:
And the dumbass members of the NASS are just sitting and watching this bigoted, nepotic, clannish, and ethno-religious supremacist of a president as he continue to widen the polarisation of this failed contraption of a nation?

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Benmob: 11:25pm On May 18, 2021
NorthernAgender:
than be ready for war, no be who do first they pain

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Coronavirus1: 11:31pm On May 18, 2021
VEXT:
Always northerners.. south make Una wise up...if any southerner climb that presidential sit,make I see any stupid person from southe dey talk shit about him...

Just check out,no northerner is criticising Buhari for this nepotism he is carrying out...

No some very few that has sense criticized him
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by donbenie(m): 11:33pm On May 18, 2021
PissfulProtester:

God bless the yolubas

Shut up angry
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by donbenie(m): 11:34pm On May 18, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Josywhyte: 11:38pm On May 18, 2021
Na so so Hausa and Fulani dey rule this naija. Most of them sef na illiterate,like that lifeless human wey call himself president
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by nedu666: 11:40pm On May 18, 2021
When i say come 2023 power will not come south, some think na joke. Buhari has set a dangerous precedent that the north will not want another to follow

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by dochenaj: 11:41pm On May 18, 2021
I would personally have no problem if he appoints all Northerners, as long as they can do the job. But sadly we know that's not the reality.

Most of these appointees are clueless and ignorant.

I am anti Federal Character. Federal Character is why we have a bunch of clueless permanent secretaries in federal parastatals. And you know where 70% of them come from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by One4me: 11:45pm On May 18, 2021
Racoon:

I have been playing a game with my 7yr old Son since 2019 wherein l try to guess the identity of a person occupying a Fed Govt Public Position in Nigeria, without hearing the name first.

I just say 'The Person will be another Northerner" and l am always spot on!
It seems this Nepotistic Buhari has decided that even if it is a Gateman at the fed Secretariat, only a Fulani is competent to hold that post!

Once l saw the heading, l told myself that l am sure it will be another Northerner and l am correct as usual.
This Buhari is most horrible, for a creature called human

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by NorthernAgender: 11:49pm On May 18, 2021
We are always ready for war we will match you guys all the Nigeria security weapons are concentrate in our region.
Benmob:
than be ready for war, no be who do first they pain
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by One4me: 11:49pm On May 18, 2021
just2endowed:

The southerners are folllish to me.... They will be preaching one Nigeria and following the constitution.... The north are very united

I agree with you!
When Southerners get there, they will be playing 'refined and educated', instead of weeding out all the Northerners that Buhari planted everywhere, so they too can know how it feels.

By 2023, this evil Buahri would have so populated everywhere with Northerners that it will take 20yrs to reverse the imbalance.
I hope and pray he does not come back from France

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by One4me: 11:52pm On May 18, 2021
NorthernAgender:
We are always ready for war we will match you guys all the Nigeria security weapons are concentrate in our region.

Security weapons that cant catch ordinary ragtag Boko haram and they are even collecting it from you? shocked
Where is the security weapon?
Ordinary one-man riot Sunday Igboho is the one causing you animals siffia pains all over the place grin grin grin
Please, dont make me fall-off my chair with laughter. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by One4me: 11:55pm On May 18, 2021
nedu666:
When i say come 2023 power will not come south, some think na joke. Buhari has set a dangerous precedent that the north will not want another to follow

You are right but he will fail.
The fear is that they would put another "stooge" there, like that one from Bourdillon going all over the North distributing Rice and wearing Babanriga, such that he will be Southerner in State of Origin but Northerner is Action and appointments.
God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Posh2018: 12:00am On May 19, 2021
kingmsookwagh:
Another ABOKI on the lopsided appointment spree
E no surprise me o!ahbi E shock una??

Don't think so.

I don't know if it is just ignorance or deliberate mischief. So Buhari should not appoint Northerners again. When he appoints a southerner, we will all pretend we didn't see it. But when it is North, we just start wailing.

Wetin sef?
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Nobody: 12:04am On May 19, 2021
Even the Yorubas who ensured he was elected in 2015 and reelected are not appointed.
Dem never see anything yet.
Next time people should pray and ask God for direction before choosing their leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by BePrepared: 12:04am On May 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:

God bless the yolubas

Sorry
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Benmob: 12:25am On May 19, 2021
NorthernAgender:
that why u guy create and love Boko Haram ur foot army underground..
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Benmob: 12:26am On May 19, 2021
One4me:

Security weapons that cant catch ordinary ragtag Boko haram and they are even collecting it from you? shocked
Where is the security weapon?
Ordinary one-man riot Sunday Igboho is the one causing you animals siffia pains all over the place grin grin grin
Please, dont make me fall-off my chair with laughter. grin
nice one guy don't mind that fufu brain person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi / Nigeria May Soon Be In Total Darkness — Egbin CEO / Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.