Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Posted To Jos But Family Disapprove - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To Jos But Family Disapprove (503 Views)

Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State / NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posted To Jos But Family Disapprove by dvkot(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2021
Hi guys my friend got posted to josh but her family disapprove of her going , she have been sad since last week. Pls can she work it so she can for the next batch and get redeployed to lagos ?
Re: Posted To Jos But Family Disapprove by Marks112: 9:38pm On May 18, 2021
dvkot:
Hi guys my friend got posted to josh but her family disapprove of her going , she have been sad since last week. Pls can she work it so she can for the next batch and get redeployed to lagos ?
Most parents disapprove but you gats go cos they won’t deploy her till next year Again
Even my mom has been fasting since yesterday,God help us
She can take a flight for the 3weeks camp then redeploy to her state ,if not one year is gonna waste
Re: Posted To Jos But Family Disapprove by dvkot(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2021
Marks112:

Most parents disapprove but you gats go cos they won’t deploy her till next year Again
Even my mom has been fasting since yesterday,God help us
She can take a flight for the 3weeks camp then redeploy to her state ,if not one year is gonna waste
OK thanks you boss.. So they cant work it so she will join next batch for this year
Re: Posted To Jos But Family Disapprove by Lesbihornest(f): 7:11am On May 19, 2021
She will be fine.

Jos is the best place there could ever be. She should relax and enjoy one year away from home.

Give it a chance. Don't be ruled by fear.
Re: Posted To Jos But Family Disapprove by Saintinoo(m): 7:44am On May 19, 2021
dvkot:
Taking about insecurity, do you think her state is safer than Jos? Every Nigeria state is not safe anymore, so she should chill and go for her service.
Re: Posted To Jos But Family Disapprove by dvkot(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2021
Saintinoo:

Taking about insecurity, do you think her state is safer than Jos? Every Nigeria state is not safe anymore, so she should chill and go for her service.
ok
Re: Posted To Jos But Family Disapprove by dvkot(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2021
Lesbihornest:
She will be fine.

Jos is the best place there could ever be. She should relax and enjoy one year away from home.

Give it a chance. Don't be ruled by fear.
well it's not really possible, I'm just concerned if it's possible for her to work it so she can get posted to Lagos Ibadan or Abeokuta
Re: Posted To Jos But Family Disapprove by Lesbihornest(f): 10:57am On May 19, 2021
dvkot:
well it's not really possible, I'm just concerned if it's possible for her to work it so she can get posted to Lagos Ibadan or Abeokuta
she can redeploy at the camp.

Jos camp is one of the best in Nigeria. 3 weeks is not too much.
Re: Posted To Jos But Family Disapprove by dvkot(m): 12:38pm On May 19, 2021
Lesbihornest:
she can redeploy at the camp.

Jos camp is one of the best in Nigeria. 3 weeks is not too much.
yes. But they don't want her to go at all at all.. Her parents ask her to rework it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Way To Create A Perfect Cv/resume Online / Savings Oriented Corps, How Much Were You Able To Save? / How To Install AC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.