Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Edo Girls Are Beautiful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edo Girls Are Beautiful (21544 Views)

Which Month Are Beautiful Ladies And Cute Guys Born In? / "You Are Beautiful": A Man Compliments A Female Soldier And This Happened / Kogi Girls Are Beautiful (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Pierocash(m): 9:50am On May 19, 2021
Efewestern:

So you dated all Edo girls before coming to this conclusion?
I don't have to date all to know how they are,I have seen several relationship aside mine, it was same outcome with them.

Very unmindful lots

5 Likes

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Efewestern: 9:58am On May 19, 2021
Pierocash:
I don't have to date all to know how they are,I have seen several relationship aside mine, it was same outcome with them.

Very unmindful lots

My point is, hasty generalization is bad. You could have dated some not so good Edo ladies, but we still have so many who are upright.

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Nobody: 10:00am On May 19, 2021
Pierocash:
I have dated an Akwa ibomite,she happens to be the best woman I ever dated
you're still a child at heart. Edo girls show you pepper, they're all wicked. But one akwaibom girl makes them all good, cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Pierocash(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2021
Efewestern:

My point is, hasty generalization is bad. You could have dated some not so good Edo ladies, but we still have so many who are upright.
follow my comment,I said there are exceptions to any conclusion.

But believe me, 95% of them are exactly how I said it

You can carry out your survey yourself ,and you will come back to admit to my submission

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Pierocash(m): 10:06am On May 19, 2021
Lollittaa:

you're still a child at heart. Edo girls show you pepper, they're all wicked. But one akwaibom girl makes them all good, cheesy
not based on my own experience with them alone, I have seen ,and know a lot that are good women from that tribe,believe me.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by annford: 10:10am On May 19, 2021
Pierocash:
Edo girls are the worst to date.

They are feminists, uncaring,selfish,materialistic , and have this entitlement mentality.

They hardly make good wives

Talking from experience

That's your personal experience. My wife is from Edo State and has none of those qualities you listed.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Elliotwaveforec: 10:10am On May 19, 2021
And they like getting involved in brawls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:13am On May 19, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
You mean beautiful prostitute? And they like getting involved in brawls.

watch it bruv! when it comes to sanity no nigerian lady is flawless
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Pierocash(m): 10:13am On May 19, 2021
annford:

That's your personal experience. My wife is from Edo State and has none of those qualities you listed.
congrats bro,she is one of the few exceptions

2 Likes

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Elliotwaveforec: 10:17am On May 19, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

watch it bruv! when it comes to sanity no nigerian lady is flawless

Ok I'm sorry about that, edited
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by annford: 10:19am On May 19, 2021
Pierocash:
congrats bro,she is one of the few exceptions

Gracias

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:29am On May 19, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
And they like getting involved in brawls.

yeah.. but that could be said for any other nigerian tribe,although am not going to coat it the edo's take the lead here.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Kessythegeek(m): 10:43am On May 19, 2021
I thought nairaland had age restrictions. All I see in this thread are children who are yet to taste what the true meaning of life is. So because a certain girl from a certain tribe broke your heart then you use that as a yardstick to judge every other person? Isn't that foolishness?

You guys need to grow up. Irrespective of where you are from, a well-trained lady/man will act along that line while an ill trained will also act along that same part.

This whole brouhaha of people castigating a certain tribe because of what one person did is absurd.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by sultry69(m): 10:49am On May 19, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
am getting scared already
Hahaha.......,don't scared,you too can try it to have first hand experience about Edo babe,but they are just like mario.

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by debbydams(f): 11:59am On May 19, 2021
Pierocash:

They are feminists, uncaring,selfish,materialistic , and have this entitlement mentality.

Talking from experience
hehehehehehehhehe
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Ebuka007: 12:44pm On May 19, 2021
Khd95:
well guy man like me, I am aware such could happen anytime, it's not about Edo girls, it's about being smart and thinking with your brain and not ur blokos when u are in a relationship.

Any girl can break your heart miserably, but I think u have the choice to either give her that power or not

Don't be over confidence
U won't see it coming

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by TRADELYN: 1:11pm On May 19, 2021
debbydams:
hehehehehehehhehe
It seems you ain't from Edo state.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by debbydams(f): 1:15pm On May 19, 2021
TRADELYN:

It seems you ain't from Edo state.
lol
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by TRADELYN: 1:20pm On May 19, 2021
debbydams:
lol
I expected you to defend the femalefolk. People like that will attack another region/tribe tomorrow.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by debbydams(f): 1:27pm On May 19, 2021
TRADELYN:

I expected you to defend the femalefolk. People like that will attack another region/tribe tomorrow.
I'm minding my business..all I know is either they attack or they don't it changes nothing ..
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Rrchrd(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
I can't keep it any more! each time i come across an edo lady be it on t.v and reality they always take my breath away.there beauty at time seem's non nigerian.if there is any world as over perfect,the edo ladies are.it all started with nancy isime to miriam oyakhilome to my secondary school crush precious oshesebe?? and recently liquorose of the G.G.B crew. there is just something about them i cant get over.am curently in ecstacy and emotional asylum.. edo ladies na bae..
90% of Edo girls eyes are in Abroad /Italy
Sometimes they will compared you with their brothers that's making it in Italy
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by ekene101: 3:25pm On May 19, 2021
Take it from an Edo man who has married twice,what op wrote up there is the pure truth. Those girls are influenced by their mothers who were also influenced by their mothers and it keeps rotating from generation to generation. They are never contented settling down in one marriage as they like birting kids for different men. The ones abroad are the worst as they keep birting kids like rats with no father's just to collect upkeep and allowance. I'm an Edo guy and I will continue to say it,this generation of edo girls are useless,all of them.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by TRADELYN: 3:32pm On May 19, 2021
Kindly suggest a solution.
And they say the men are always drunk and lazy. Is that so?
ekene101:
Take it from an Edo man who has married twice,what op wrote up there is the pure truth. Those girls are influenced by their mothers who were also influenced by their mothers and it keeps rotating from generation to generation. They are never contented settling down in one marriage as they like birting kids for different men. The ones abroad are the worst as they keep birting kids like rats with no father's just to collect upkeep and allowance. I'm an Edo guy and I will continue to say it,this generation of edo girls are useless,all of them.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by ekene101: 3:54pm On May 19, 2021
TRADELYN:
Kindly suggest a solution.
And they say the men are always drunk and lazy. Is that so?
1. Stay away from them if you want to remain sane and wish to live long.
2. If you don't intend birting kids from different mothers,stay away from edo girls because you don't know when you will fall into the hands of the wrong one which consist of 99.9% of them.
3. If you are the type that doesn't tolerate rubbish,stay away from them as their families likes to control inlaw in his own house.
4. You can never satisfy them and their families even if you are dangote,that's why they end up birthing kids around like rats and clubbing with agberos and bus drivers.
5. If you are the type that falls in love quickly,Edo girls are not for you. They prefer those that drinks,smokes,cultists,abuse and beat them up than the gentle,cool and calm guy..dey go put hellfire sauce for ur eyes.u go fine cry u no go see.
6. If u re not a benin indigene,forget about having anything to do with benin girls(I know y I put BENIN in bracket)
7. They believe since they have one express road under their legs,u owe them everything and must do what they want when they want and how they want it done.(very lazy,doesn't want to work but prefer the clubbing lifestyle)
8. Stay away from them if their family start showing you some funny characters. E no go end well,even if d girl born for u dey no dey reason am to be anything,the parents even prefer to give ur baby mama to one 70yrs old driver as side chick than leave both of you to marry peacefully (everything about them na money,even if u dey give dey no dey still satisfy).
9. Date and know when to call it quit with them,just as Ibo girls prefer their Ibo guys to others in terms of marriage,na so benin girls prefer dating their father's mate who are also benin people than staying in marriage.
10. Avoid them.
11. Read 10 above
12. Read 10 and 11 above.
13. I am Edo,born here,raised here and currently living here,so I know my people very well.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by ceejay10(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2021
Pierocash:

Talking from experience
Lies from pit of hell. I dated an Edo girl and she was none of these rubbishes you typed. Stop stereotyping cos u dated or u are dating a bad one.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by DannyG8(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

are you for real sad ?

atleast not all african's are black, such could also be the case for the edo's too. i don't belive a whole tribe will be filled with tereble women honestly.
out of 100% 99% are bad just 1% are good reason am nah
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by carter009(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2021
SO TRUE
Pierocash:

You can carry out your survey yourself ,and you will come back to admit to my submission

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Mcslize: 5:23pm On May 19, 2021
Cokahot:
Edo girls are al useless plus they are not virgins and all they know is mat ice,domino's,and dress like prostitutes on Sundays. Avoid them if u want to live long. They are greedy,rude,hateful arrogant, lazy,angry,hungry and dumb.

That's true for the bolded.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Mcslize: 5:30pm On May 19, 2021
Efewestern:

So many is quite exagerative. So many means 90% or above which is too much.

Using a few is better.
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by Mcslize: 5:32pm On May 19, 2021
Pierocash:

You are right. I have one on my WhatsApp. She is very rude. The reason why I am still yet to meet her one on one. She is Ishan. Quite rude. I almost deleted her number the last time I chatted with her but I held myself back.

Rudeness is their second name. Though not all. I dated one back then in 2014, Ishan too. She was kinda moderate and respectful.

But the majority are rude.

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by CelebCircle: 5:33pm On May 19, 2021
Lyta's Baby Mama Blasts Him For Not Having N13,000 To Spare For Their Son's Birthday
Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po09aJuOuIs
Re: Edo Girls Are Beautiful by BigDan69: 5:37pm On May 19, 2021
ekene101:
1. Stay away from them if you want to remain sane and wish to live long.
2. If you don't intend birting kids from different mothers,stay away from edo girls because you don't know when you will fall into the hands of the wrong one which consist of 99.9% of them.
3. If you are the type that doesn't tolerate rubbish,stay away from them as their families likes to control inlaw in his own house.
4. You can never satisfy them and their families even if you are dangote,that's why they end up birthing kids around like rats and clubbing with agberos and bus drivers.
5. If you are the type that falls in love quickly,Edo girls are not for you. They prefer those that drinks,smokes,cultists,abuse and beat them up than the gentle,cool and calm guy..dey go put hellfire sauce for ur eyes.u go fine cry u no go see.
6. If u re not a benin indigene,forget about having anything to do with benin girls(I know y I put BENIN in bracket)
7. They believe since they have one express road under their legs,u owe them everything and must do what they want when they want and how they want it done.(very lazy,doesn't want to work but prefer the clubbing lifestyle)
8. Stay away from them if their family start showing you some funny characters. E no go end well,even if d girl born for u dey no dey reason am to be anything,the parents even prefer to give ur baby mama to one 70yrs old driver as side chick than leave both of you to marry peacefully (everything about them na money,even if u dey give dey no dey still satisfy).
9. Date and know when to call it quit with them,just as Ibo girls prefer their Ibo guys to others in terms of marriage,na so benin girls prefer dating their father's mate who are also benin people than staying in marriage.
10. Avoid them.
11. Read 10 above
12. Read 10 and 11 above.
13. I am Edo,born here,raised here and currently living here,so I know my people very well.

I be edo guy too, omo i dey fear them girls like mad. I dey avoid them like plague

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Leaked Online... Guys Is This Real Or Photoshoped / Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.